• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Tickling Session. Advice?

TickleBelly98

TMF Poster
Hi everyone. So I'm incredibly excited, I'm having my first real tickle session on Thursday with a girl I met. It's her first time as well. How do I give her the best tickling session I can give her? She's looking for me to be an unmerciful tickler, but I'm fairly merciful usually, so this is a character change for me. I'm excited, but nervous!

Thanks y'all. I could definitely use some advice.

Try to make this as relaxed as possible. Sometimes nervousness can kill the ticklish reaction. Take it slow, and maybe set something up for later. Getting to know each other would definitely help.
Good luck to you...

It's awesome that you've got a session lined up! :)

I would say that, in the beginning, keep it relaxed and playful as you break the ice. Don't dive straight into intense, unmerciful tickling right from the start. I find the best way is to start off with light tickling, and slowly build it up. You can always push it a little further when the time is right.

Also, make sure she's 100% comfortable at all times during the session. Don't push it too far and risk her feeling uncomfortable and/or awkward during the session. Respecting the other person is so important when it comes to tickling. Have a drink beforehand, relax, talk, and that'll make it all the more enjoyable for you both!

I hope this helps! :)

It's awesome that you've got a session lined up! :)

I would say that, in the beginning, keep it relaxed and playful as you break the ice. Don't dive straight into intense, unmerciful tickling right from the start. I find the best way is to start off with light tickling, and slowly build it up. You can always push it a little further when the time is right.

Also, make sure she's 100% comfortable at all times during the session. Don't push it too far and risk her feeling uncomfortable and/or awkward during the session. Respecting the other person is so important when it comes to tickling. Have a drink beforehand, relax, talk, and that'll make it all the more enjoyable for you both!

I hope this helps! :)

What he said.

I remember my first time lol! Granted, she was more than willing, and while I was new at it, I'd done enough "Film study" through the forum, to have an idea of what to do. I agree that comfort, and a mutual understanding of one's limits and boundaries is a great way to ensure you'll both have fun. As it's already been stated, don't up the intensity to quickly, it should be gradual as you explore her body. A blindfold is also a great way for a lee who may be apprehensive about the whole ordeal. Most of all, just go with the flow. If you find an area on her body that's extremely sensitive, don't go exploiting it at 100 miles per hour.

Good luck to you both. I expect a follow up post with all the data you've collected upon your experience.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back