• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I did something really dumb a few days ago in public

Laughthirsty Lr

TMF Regular
Okay, so I was at the doctor's office, signing for insurance with the little stylus thing where your signature is converted to pixels and while I waited for the receptionist to get everything logged in to the computer, I started to play with the stylus and was pressing on the business end of it before I knew what I was doing, I was running it around the palm of my other hand to see if it would tickle! I suddenly realized the foolishness of it and made myself stop but, I wondered if anyone noticed. I was embarrassed to say the least! Does anyone else here test things in stores to see if they feel tickly enough to consider adding it to their collection? I find that I sometimes do this with the kind of hair brushes that have coated tips, paint brushes and just about anything else that looks as though it may tickle. Just wondering if anyone else does this too sometimes.

I'm always touching things, so to see if they'll feel good against my skin. Granted we'll never truly know the extent of sensation the item can bring until someone else tries it on us, but I do love the idea. While your whole pen ordeal may sound embarrassing, picture an adult male going through the women's department at Macy's, running my fingers over isles of clothing to see if a certain material will catch my attention. Sometimes, materials such as Raydon and Spandex, or Polyester and Spandex, well these blends feel real good against your skin, and almost heighten their sensitivity levels. So yeah, while your little experience may have been embarrassing, just remember, you're not the guy at Macy's, running his hands down clothes, or grazing a hairbrush against his palms to see if it tickles.

Last edited:
When i worked at the Dollar Tree I use to use different items on myself and if I got lucky other females to see if they would tickle time to time. Thankfully they didn't see it as embossing, just me being goofy

I went to a Walmart one time and bought a makeup brush for tickling and when I got the the check out they're wasn't anyone around. The cute little gal at the register gave me a weird look, so I asked her how she thought the brush would feel being lightly run up her bare side and armpit! She couldn't really answer, but I could tell by the look on her face, she knew exactly what it would feel like! :p

Well, thanks for the interesting and informative answers. I'm just glad to know that I'm not the only person around who does this sort of thing. Now it doesn't seem so odd to me anymore.

I went to a Walmart one time and bought a makeup brush for tickling and when I got the the check out they're wasn't anyone around. The cute little gal at the register gave me a weird look, so I asked her how she thought the brush would feel being lightly run up her bare side and armpit! She couldn't really answer, but I could tell by the look on her face, she knew exactly what it would feel like! :p

wow i sure hope this one is a made-up story cuz otherwise you sexually harassed a stranger at her place of work

wow i sure hope this one is a made-up story cuz otherwise you sexually harassed a stranger at her place of work

I guess it's a matter of semantics.
Some people could legitimately call it Sexual Harassment. Others would just call it "random creepy shit people in the service industry have to deal with because they're not allowed to tell a customer off".

If that's what you can doing something "really dumb," you've led a much more intelligent life than most of us. :)

No, every sexual, flirty, suggestive or douchebaggy remark isn't sexual harassment.

For something purely verbal to be sexual harassment, according to the law, it either has to be repeated after the recipient of the remark has asked you to stop, or else a direct quid pro quo threat or offer, ("do this or I'll fire you"). A one-time sexual comment, especially between strangers who don't work together, isn't sexual harassment.

No, every sexual, flirty, suggestive or douchebaggy remark isn't sexual harassment.

For something purely verbal to be sexual harassment, according to the law, it either has to be repeated after the recipient of the remark has asked you to stop, or else a direct quid pro quo threat or offer, ("do this or I'll fire you"). A one-time sexual comment, especially between strangers who don't work together, isn't sexual harassment.

Which law are you quoting? According to the EEOC: https://www.eeoc.gov/laws/types/sexual_harassment.cfm

It is unlawful to harass a person (an applicant or employee) because of that person’s sex. Harassment can include “sexual harassment” or unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical harassment of a sexual nature.
Harassment does not have to be of a sexual nature, however, and can include offensive remarks about a person’s sex. For example, it is illegal to harass a woman by making offensive comments about women in general.
Both victim and the harasser can be either a woman or a man, and the victim and harasser can be the same sex.
Although the law doesn’t prohibit simple teasing, offhand comments, or isolated incidents that are not very serious, harassment is illegal when it is so frequent or severe that it creates a hostile or offensive work environment or when it results in an adverse employment decision (such as the victim being fired or demoted).
The harasser can be the victim's supervisor, a supervisor in another area, a co-worker, or someone who is not an employee of the employer, such as a client or customer.

So while she wouldn't have had a valid complaint about one old guy creeping on her once, if he did it more than once, or she was expected to tolerate creepy behavior from other customers, then she'd have a complaint against the company. Of course, it's tough for her to make anything happen about a one-time creepy thing.
Which is why people do that sort of thing.

If that's what you can doing something "really dumb," you've led a much more intelligent life than most of us. :)

Okay. Maybe I should have worded it differently but, what I was basically trying to say was how someone seeing another person doing something like that may think it quite peculiar and wonder or even ask, "Why are you doing that?" or "What are you doing?". What would you say to that? "Oh nothing...I'm just bored is all..." or how about "Well, you see, I'm one of those tickle people and I just wanted to see if this stylus would make a good tool for tickling someone." I know that not everyone of us have had bad experiences over being found out but, some have and it can make you worry a little that it could happen again if you aren't extremely careful to hide it. Anyway, that was why I felt that it was a dumb thing to do. Maybe I was being a bit paranoid over the fact that I suddenly realized that I was basically tickling myself in public but, even so, how many people tickle themselves in a public place? Furthermore how *would* you explain yourself over doing that if someone asked?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back