• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

safety in gagged tickling

hlkkln

TMF Regular
Especially in tickle videos I do not see anything to signal a withdrawal in gagged tickling since the ticklees can not talk... how this problem is solved? or is it solved?

The lee clearly agreed to the gag beforehand so they and the ler probably agreed on a time limit. I doubt most lees would agree to a gag without details and knowing they can take it. And they could also do some type of nonverbal signal if they can't breath or something is wrong. It might not be obvious to a viewer but good lers are paying attention for signs that the lee is having some sort of problem.

'Words' aren't the best safewords, anyway. I've read that coughing is better, but its been a long time since I've seen it mentioned.

I think it depends on the gag and the individuals involved, though. I think it takes some experience working with a person to know their boundaries, and how far one can safely go past them.

LOL, with most gags u still can speak

Talking about that, a while back I bought a hilarious video called Daphney's Cruel Custom, from Tickle Intensive. The 'lee keeps trying to talk through a ballgag for the entire duration and it's a riot~

Talking about that, a while back I bought a hilarious video called Daphney's Cruel Custom, from Tickle Intensive. The 'lee keeps trying to talk through a ballgag for the entire duration and it's a riot~

Awesome video. Highly recommend it for anyone who loves relentless foot tickle torture. Daphney really got it good.

Nonverbal cues are often used in scenes. I've personally used something noisy and heavy, like keys or a short length of chain, to be dropped on the floor when a gagged sub has had enough. Kink.com will have gagged subs shake their head side to side, and utter "uh-uh-uh" if possible, when a scene is too much. Another common one I've seen involves the sub using an obvious hand signal, like cutting through the air 2 or 3 times.

I have girls snap their fingers several times, then I check on them. Break? Done? What's up?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back