• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who still makes customs?

DisBadBo1

TMF Novice
Looking for a production company that still makes customs, I have a very specific script I would like to see brought to fruition. Have dealt with TA on two before but would really like Jade to be in it if I go with them again and I don't think she does videos anymore

Looking for a production company that still makes customs, I have a very specific script I would like to see brought to fruition. Have dealt with TA on two before but would really like Jade to be in it if I go with them again and I don't think she does videos anymore

Jade Indica's name is in the list of custom models of the Tickleroom. That guy is super in terms of the amount of content he gives. And since he and Jade are in NY, the cost may not be as much in traveling was involved.

My company still makes customs and we are very detail-oriented. Take a look at our clips and if you like the vibe/feel of our videos feel free to PM me to discuss further details.

I've always wanted to get a custom tickling done. Just not sure how much it would cost

Thanks for all the replies. I will look into all the studios and see which may best fit the script

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back