• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nylons Magicians Box

chazz

TMF Poster
My ex girlfriend and I were at an antique mall one weekend shopping around, checking out stuff; her and her father were collectors. She was almost always coming from a work shift(nursing) either early or late, so she was usually still in scrubs, clogs.

This Antique place was huge and awesome, and we were finding some really cool things. What was really interesting to me is that we wandered by an old magicians "sawing a woman in half" box probably from the 60's! It was so cool looking, and was very exciting to see one up close in person, and I had only wished to one day get a chance to get some feet trapped in one! Well, lucky for me the merchant for that both was prowling around and noticed us taking an interest and came over and introduced himself. He was an old sort of odd man, but very intelligent and was telling us all about the box and its history and about his other antiques. I continued to show curiosity about the box and kept asking questions, when he said what I was hoping he'd say - He asked my ex if she'd be willing to climb inside the box for him to demonstrate, and he would describe how the trick was done! She was like "ooh no that's okay." But with some heavy convincing from both him and I she finally was like "fiiine but I'm nervous!" He reassured us nothing would actually happen, and he set up a stool for her to climb in.

She got in the box sliding her feet through 2 holes and with her head sticking out the other end and he secured the lid down, and explained the usual routine the magician would normally go through. When he got to the part where the shoes are usually removed to reveal the feet are real, I went to the end and pulled off her clogs to expose her feet in white ankle socks. My ex seemed to be getting anxious and kind of wanted to get out I could tell, but I wanted this to last, so I could take full advantage of this situation! The man then grabbed the 2 divider pieces that normally slide into the middle slot to seperate the boxes, but didn't actually insert them. I didn't know how to get more attention to her feet and possibly tickling them so I blurted out "why do the magicians always tickle the assistants feet?" and he said "well simply to show that they are real, just like this" as he ran his finger up her socked sole, she jerked her foot and said "Hey! okay, you can let me out now." He laughed and said ok, and began to undo the box, but I quickly said "no wait a minute, why don't we demonstrate to see how they knew the feet were real?" with a devilish grin. He clearly knew my intentions, and also seemed interested, and said " Ok, sure!" I went to her feet and slowly started to tug on her socks and she quickly scrunched her toes and said "Hey! what are you doing?!" I replied "oh nothing" as i pulled off the socks revealing red painted toes encased in tan nylons...

She scrunched her toes down and wiggled them playfully saying "Hey! put my socks back on, what are you doing down there?" She sometimes wore pantyhose under her scrubs for support during her long shifts and I couldn't believe she was wearing them that day. I suddenly felt uneasy in my stomach as I became so aroused as her nylon feet were now trapped and exposed. I gently pulled the nylon away from her toes and let it snap back on her foot saying "you're wearing nylons!", she wiggled her toes more saying "put my socks back on! Let me out of this now!" But I wasn't about to let this go to waste. I called the man over saying "I think we're ready to demonstrate." He eagerly came back got a good look at what was in front of us and said "What nice little tootsies she has!" She was not happy with us saying "Why did you take off my socks?! leave my feet alone!" he then started pet them just feeling how smooth the hose were saying "shes even wearing pantyhose like a magicians assistant would!" she began trying to cover her foot with the other rubbing them together to no avail, they were trapped -
covered in pantyhose - at our mercy.

"Dont touch my feeet!! now the strangers walking by were stopping and watching with amusement, some taking pictures, as the idea of a cute girl in a magicians box at an antique store with tan nylon feet sticking out isn't a likely sight. The man then said "well hunny, it's time to prove these here feet of yours are actually attached to your body to the audience - this is all part of the trick!" We both started to slowly run our fingers around her soles. she squealed, and shrieked "HEY!! DONT TICKLE MY FEET! STOP! STOP!! CMON, LET ME OUT NOW!!" She shook inside the box, giggling frantically, wiggling her feet madly. She began begging to be let out,"guuuyyyysss! ok, stop!! My feet are soo ticklish! we just kept tickling, her pleas did nothing but make us more excited to tickle her faster and longer. I think He was enjoying it as much as me, and was only going to stop when I did, which wasn't very soon! I could tell we both had a thing for nylon feet tickling, and as we scrabbled our fingers all over them hearing the nylon material rubbing against each foot, seeing them squirm and wiggle violently as we caught glimpses of her red toenail polish through the suntan hose as they desperately wiggled and scrunched;we were in pure amazement.

Hearing her laugh, scream and beg, drove us to not relent at all. We both held a foot with one hand and tickled her sole with the other. The man said "I dont know, I think these are real!" I said "I'm not convinced yet! as I tickled and tickled her silky foot as it jerked and pulled and wiggled to escape my grip. "GUYS C'MON!! STOOOPP!! LET ME OUT OF THIS!! NOW!! STOP TICKLING MY FEET!!! THEY'RE SO TICKLISH!! We kept right up scrabbling the soles just laughing at her saying "you think these feet are real? how ticklish is she? how much can she handle? try the toes."

It quickly became malicious as we tickled more aggressively no longer playfully seeing if the feet were real, and purely for our own amusement - because how often do you get pantyhosed soles in your face to tickle torture at your mercy? We really got to work on them vigorously tickling every inch of those trapped feet. A young man then bravely walked right up, and asked "can I help? I've always wanted to do this to someone!" I said yeah, sure, she loves it!" and then the 3 of us were taking turns tickling her nylon feet trapped in the foot holes of the box - it was a dream come true! He began playing with her toes wiggling each one, tickling in between them, running his fingers all around her soft soles up and down, pulling the nylon tight, then tickling the sensitive stretched nylon soles then letting the nylon snap back on her feet, holding the toes, slowly raking a single finger, then all five. He clearly wasn't new to this and was obviously very turned on as he seemed to be in a trance focusing on her silky soles like a madman. "HAHAHAHAHA STOOOP!! WHY ARE YOU TICKLING MY FEET?!!!"

It went on for at least 20 minutes, all the while us all taunting "are the feet real??" "cootchie cootchie coo! COOTCHIE COOTCHIE COOO!" She was screaming laughing hysterically, begging non-stop for mercy, saying how bad the nylons made her feet ticklish and to please stop! Her face looked so pretty as it stuck out from the head hole in the box just laughing and smiling non stop as she begged and pleaded. It was music to our ears, and it was so hot to witness other guys tickling her irresistible feet! After all they did look so helpless! The guy who stopped to help kept commenting on how pretty her feet were, and how unbelievably ticklish she was as he kept up with his super fast spider technique on her soles really working her good, he made her beg so much. He also kept saying "kitchie kitchie koo!" As the antique dealer and I just watched the feet flail and squirm with awkward grins on our faces as we were all very turned on at this point. She was dying laughing so hard - "please stop! guys PLEASE!! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! MY FEEEEEETTT!!! THEY'RE SO TICKLISH, STOOOOP!!! PLEEASE STOP!! NOT MY FEET! HELP!!! SOMEONE STOP THEM!! LET ME OUT!!! LET MEE OOOUUTT!!"

We were all living out a fantasy and I knew it - I wanted it to last, so I let it go on and on. I don't know how I didn't just cum in my pants right there on the spot!

A woman soon walked by and yelled for us to "let her out of that box, and stop tickling her feet!" None of us really knew what to say so I said "but she likes it! see? shes having a good laugh" The woman replied "Don't you think you've tickled her feet enough?! the poor girl can barely breathe! Plus shes wearing pantyhose? Let her out of that thing!" We stopped and said "ok ok" My ex thanked the woman from the box desperately trying to wriggle her way out somehow still. Once the woman was gone we just started right back up - I said "you thought we were done here?! Not so fast hun, these feet love to be tickled, don't they?!" "OOOH GOD NO, GUYS FUCKING STOP ALREADY!!!" She became very angry and uneasy as she nervously was realizing we were simply not stopping tickling her feet. It was almost impossible to stop! It was such a rare predicament, and not something you pass up.

We started hearing people saying "wow shes really ticklish! Is she wearing nylons too?" And people started stopping to give a few quick rakes up her soles, and some would comment "cootchie cootchie!" All the while she pleaded "STOOOP!!! HAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE! PLEEEEAAASE! NO MORE! I cant take it anymore! please!" I'd never seen her toes wiggle and feet flail that much before, I thought they were going to rip right out of her nylons! These 3 jock types walked by and came right over, and started to playfully poke at her feet laughing at her ridiculous predicament. They all seemed interested in her nylons and all got took a turn feeling them up and tickling them - it was obvious they liked nylon feet, and couldn't believe what was in front of them.

The store was closing soon, so we HAD to stop and He finally unlocked and opened the box to let her out of the box. She was very upset with us and punched me pretty hard. The antique dealer apologized saying "Sorry hunny, but your feet had it coming with those nylons on..."

She quickly put her socks and shoes back on, and we left. On the ride home I confessed I had never been that turned on before. She asked " Really? From tickling my feet like that?" I said yeah. She said "well dont get used to it, that was horrible, I'm so ticklish i hated it!" "Ok" I said, not giving up hope - secretly planning my next attack on her Friday night when I have some friends over and she gets in from work hopefully wearing pantyhose under her uniform again...

Attachments

• IMG00125-20111221-0007.jpeg
    IMG00125-20111221-0007.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 202
  • 006 - Copy.JPG
    006 - Copy.JPG
    795.2 KB · Views: 271
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    500.2 KB · Views: 195
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 188
  • 004 (2).JPG
    004 (2).JPG
    735.2 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
Great story and wonderful photos! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

:evilha::evilha::evilha:

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 85
  • 006 - Copy.JPG
    006 - Copy.JPG
    812.3 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG00783-20120702-1858.jpg
    IMG00783-20120702-1858.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG00766-20120612-2356.jpg
    IMG00766-20120612-2356.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG00127-20111221-0007.jpeg
    IMG00127-20111221-0007.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 83
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back