• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bounce in the Night

Basket_bill

Here is a picture to end the Halloween Season.
bounce_in_the_night_by_whotwolf-dbt3py2.jpg

A fan pic of Bandito's two amazing series! If you're still in the Halloween mood I suggest you check out Bump in the Night over at MTJPUB and Bandito's DeviantArt gallery for some of his older spooky pictures.

If you like this pic check out my deviantArt page to leave a favorite and see some information on the making of this picture.

Bandito's DeviantArt Page https://thebandito.deviantart.com

My DeviantArt Page https://whotwolf.deviantart.com

Let me know what you think. :)

Here is a picture to end the Halloween Season.
View attachment 542899

A fan pic of Bandito's two amazing series! If you're still in the Halloween mood I suggest you check out Bump in the Night over at MTJPUB and Bandito's DeviantArt gallery for some of his older spooky pictures.

If you like this pic check out my deviantArt page to leave a favorite and see some information on the making of this picture.

Bandito's DeviantArt Page https://thebandito.deviantart.com

My DeviantArt Page https://whotwolf.deviantart.com

Let me know what you think. :)

Basket Bill:

Sweet Halloween Justice!

This is diabolically AWESOME! For a whole lotta reasons.

I really love your FTKL inspired style. Right down to the this wiggly feet. It's amazing. It's like I'm cracking open a VU comic from back in the day. Which is a huge compliment...I love BZ and FTKL's stuff. They rock. I'm sure they adore your stuff.

I also really love the way you captured the look of the Mad Doc and the Witch. They're gorgeous...and you really nailed their look. I even love their different wands. And they both have such rigid dominant postures. They look sensational!

As for the Bounce Chix themselves...they all look busty and beautiful. Hailey might be my favorite in this particular rendering...but all three of them look hot as can be. I almost feel bad for their big tender feet!

And lastly...the idea behind this piece is freaking amazing. Your timing is beyond impeccable. I have to share the secret...I have been planning a crossover comic series called BOUNCE IN THE NIGHT...wherein the Bounce Chix appear in the BUMP IN THE NIGHT universe and things go....hysterical rather quickly. Churin just finished the inks on the first comic and they are haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawt. Seriously....ARE YOU HACKING ME?! LMAO.

All joking aside, this fan art is wonderful. I love it.

Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us, and thanks for the very thoughtful and great art,

Bandito

Outstanding drawing! Love the soles all wrinkled up!

FTKL's style in Bandito's universe... :eek:

Adding to that the perfect timing as mentioned by the Deeto... I am amazed that the world didn't collapse in a fit of awesomeness singularity :devil:

Basket_Bill: channeling genius since May 2014. And the crowd went on their knees in awe...

:man:

Absolutely delightful! I think you captured the characters beautifully.

Thank you so much for this fantastic tribute!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Great drawing! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Thank you for giving me a place to share it and the kind words!

Great work

Thank you!

Basket Bill:

Sweet Halloween Justice!

This is diabolically AWESOME! For a whole lotta reasons.

I really love your FTKL inspired style. Right down to the this wiggly feet. It's amazing. It's like I'm cracking open a VU comic from back in the day. Which is a huge compliment...I love BZ and FTKL's stuff. They rock. I'm sure they adore your stuff.

I also really love the way you captured the look of the Mad Doc and the Witch. They're gorgeous...and you really nailed their look. I even love their different wands. And they both have such rigid dominant postures. They look sensational!

As for the Bounce Chix themselves...they all look busty and beautiful. Hailey might be my favorite in this particular rendering...but all three of them look hot as can be. I almost feel bad for their big tender feet!

And lastly...the idea behind this piece is freaking amazing. Your timing is beyond impeccable. I have to share the secret...I have been planning a crossover comic series called BOUNCE IN THE NIGHT...wherein the Bounce Chix appear in the BUMP IN THE NIGHT universe and things go....hysterical rather quickly. Churin just finished the inks on the first comic and they are haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawt. Seriously....ARE YOU HACKING ME?! LMAO.

All joking aside, this fan art is wonderful. I love it.

Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us, and thanks for the very thoughtful and great art,

Bandito

Thank you Bandito! I'm happy to hear you liked the picture!

Thank you for the compliment. I have been studying FTKL's art and VU for years. I always wanted to draw beatiful femme fatales getting tickle like FTKL did.

You have given this community some of the most hot ticklees! Bump in the Night has a pretty girl for every one and gets better with each issue. The Bounce Chix are as iconic as Yenny, Madame Koo, or Topin. It was important to do a good job and the bios on your DA page helped a lot.

No I'm not hacking you! Lol! It was very lucky timing. Thank you for sharing that secret. I know everyone will be looking forward to the real Bounce in the Night. Let me share a secret with you. I came up with the idea after looking at your DA gallery. I saw the Resident Evil picture you did from a while ago. It's one of my favorite pictures. I was going to do a sequel to the picture so Jill and Ada would get revenge. But planning the picture I thought Bounce in the Night was a better title so I changed the idea for the picture to a different crossover. Lol!

Thank you for the kind words.

Thank you for all the content you and your friends provide this community!

Good work.

Thank you!

Outstanding drawing! Love the soles all wrinkled up!

I have been trying a new style for wrinkled sole. I'm glad you enjoyed the picture!

FTKL's style in Bandito's universe... :eek:

Adding to that the perfect timing as mentioned by the Deeto... I am amazed that the world didn't collapse in a fit of awesomeness singularity :devil:

Basket_Bill: channeling genius since May 2014. And the crowd went on their knees in awe...

:man:

I appreciate the kind words! It was just lucky timing.

I wish I was a genius. Then I could do a better job posting the pictures on time! Lol!

Good work. Love their expressions!

Thank you glad you enjoyed the picture!

Thanks for sharing it here.

Thank you!

Absolutely delightful! I think you captured the characters beautifully.

Thank you so much for this fantastic tribute!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thank you for the years of amazing content and the support!

The comics you have given this community are what make me want to be a better artist. :)

This is so much fun and full of emotion!!! The text is perfect, as well! Great work! I can't believe I've not seen any of your prior work before this! You're on my radar now :)

Hi Basket_bill! I just want to say how much I really enjoy your work. Adapting Bandito's iconic characters in a different style, but still so recognizably, is a great feat. But I'm especially delighted to see you adapting FTKL's style, who has always been one of my favorite artists. I can definitely see your own style in this, but at the same time, everything I loved about FTKL's foot-centric art is here as well! It's great to have someone pick up the torch from one of the best tickling artists ever, and do it so well with such close attention to detail. Great work!

Hi Basket_bill! I just want to say how much I really enjoy your work. Adapting Bandito's iconic characters in a different style, but still so recognizably, is a great feat. But I'm especially delighted to see you adapting FTKL's style, who has always been one of my favorite artists. I can definitely see your own style in this, but at the same time, everything I loved about FTKL's foot-centric art is here as well! It's great to have someone pick up the torch from one of the best tickling artists ever, and do it so well with such close attention to detail. Great work!

Hi Kunzite, thank you for sharing the kind words! It makes me glad that one of my favorite writers enjoys my work. You have made some of the best series and characters I have ever read. Operative in Danger, Kathy Python, Breeding Grounds, and the many City of Sororities series are amazing! I appreciate every one at MTJPUB. It was important to do these characters correctly. I hope you continue to enjoy the pictures! :)

I appreciate every one at MTJPUB. It was important to do these characters correctly. I hope you continue to enjoy the pictures! :)

And we appreciate you, brother.

Another huge thanks for this awesome piece of artwork!!

B

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back