• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recommendations for a virtual tickle gal?

Toesheldback

TMF Master
First off, not looking to be judged here. Just have a question..

Do any of you have a paid relationship with a gal (FEMALE!) to text and occasionally talk about tickling? Wife has made it pretty clear that she’s not into it any longer, and I don’t want to get divorced or get tangled up in an affair.

PM me please. Thanks in advance.

Those kinda relationships can get kinda iffy my friend. While I have no doubt in my mind that there are folks out there who do that kinda thing, I don't think it would be worth the money. I'd recommend talking to your wife to make some kind of agreement about your fetish

Same here. As stated above, in so many words, nothing tops the genuine experience of hands on flesh, skin to skin, and the overall sensual stimulatory erotic frictions that are associated with an actual tickle encounter. Words are no match, and that's coming from someone who's a writer lol! I agree that you should seek an adequate compromise to your situation. Best of luck to you.

If all else fails, the chat room usually has a handful of willing participants for you to talk tickle with on a one on one basis, as well as some who enjoy virtual role playing. Again, it doesn't measure up to a physical experience, but it is what it is.

What happened that your wife isn't into it any more?

What happened that your wife isn't into it any more?

Yes. Please tell us what is going on there if it's not too personal a subject. Maybe some of us can help or just read what you have to say about it. It's good for you to express your self and even vent a little. It's therapeutic. If you want to get it off of your chest, I can't think of any better place online to do that then here.

I feel your plight,my wife isn't into either. As Ticklishness stated VR is not a great substitute. I've had text sessions and it's forced me to get more creative with my role play texting. My kingdom for some local Lees to tickle.

Thanks for the thoughtful responses guys, and the offer, Doll.

I didn’t post this to be dramatic, just looking for an outlet for my fetish. Perhaps like many of you, my wife of nearly 10 years was supportive and participatory in the early years, and I was super careful not to make it something I had to have all the time.

But as the years passed, I think it became too much for her and her willingness to entertain my fetish slowly faded. Now she doesn’t want to do it at all. She has said she’s worried that it may drive me into the arms of another woman.

I’m a little incredulous still, that a need so easily met, would in her mind be worth the risk of me leaving her or having an affair.

If I do decide to “pay to play”, I believe that if she caught me she would be a little less pissed knowing it was a stranger to me, and not one of her friends. Who, by the way, apparently sense there is something wrong, and are all over me. This whole situation has really opened my eyes to how fucked up mens and women’s relationships are.

I really feel for you, and unfortunately I'm in a very similar situation right now. Thankfully I'm not married though.

I love how she is so concerned about losing you to another woman, but she apparently doesn't offer any kind of compromise. This has been part of your relationship for years. It was probably an important part of how you bonded with your wife. If she's taking it away from you, she needs to step up and work with you to find a way for your needs to be accommodated. Just like if you decided you wanted to take a less stressful job that didn't pay as much as your current job, or if you wanted to downsize to a smaller house that's closer to work, or stuff like that.

Hope you're able to resolve this without splitting up.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back