• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mums Friend :O ;P

DeanGrimes7

TMF Poster
This has just happened to me in the last couple of weeks & now I just want to share this story with you lot here now ;P

Basically,I'm 23 y/o and my mum's friend is 47 y/o and is in incredible shape, she works as a care assistant and is someone I've always fancied.

Her feet are absolutely perfect, size 7. She always looks after her feet and always has her toes painted and always wears revealing shoes.

So.... she was up visiting my mum about 2 weeks ago and as always she took her shoes off. I came round to visit my mum and then had to chat with her and honestly I couldn't help myself, I kept looking at her beautiful size 7 feet. So after a while, I went home. Now I leave 15 minutes away from my mum.

An hour later, my mums friend arrives at my house.

I invite her in. I always take my shoes off in my house so she followed suit. Her toes where painted a solid red colour and just looked absolutely perfect.

She sat on the sofa for maybe 20 seconds and then says to me "You like the look of my feet do you?" I was speechless. So I said "Yes of course" So she came over and sat beside me on the sofa and put her legs and feet over my lap and then tells me "massage them" So without hesitation I did. After a while I couldn't help myself so I started to tickle slowly.

She didn't like it.

I was stopped and then asked "How would you like to be tickled?" (Note - I'm extremely ticklish ALL OVER) with that she asked if she could tickle me, so with that we moved to my bedroom.

I was bound by my wrists and my ankles to my bed (not spread eagle) to my bed and completely tickle tortured. The worst part was still to follow....

She tied my toes to the metal frame of my bed and teased the soles of my size 8 feet with her toes... It was absolute torture & extremely hot.

After maybe 45 minutes to an hour I am allowed to get my revenge...

I bound her in the same position and I just work on her feet, I lick and suck on her toes and the soles of her feet and slowly rubs and tickle them sensually. She taunts "Is that all you've got?" So out comes the hand soap and a hair brush & It's safe to say that I had a whole lot more to offer ;P

There was obviously other sexual stuff that happened after the tickling, but I'm not sure this is the correct place to share them :p

But I hope you enjoyed this story and I will be sharing any other encounters that we may have.

Pictures hopefully will follow :p

Great story! :feets: You hit the jackpot on this experience. Thanks for sharing the story here. :D

Great story, hope there’s more parts to come!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back