• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Tool Box

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
Hello,

I am preparing for the next Texas Foot Parties event, and I decided to bring a few tools. I prefer to use my hands, but every now and then sensitivity can be enhanced with other devices. Previously I brought a fine tip paint brush, and a coarse hair brush.

This time, I'll like to bring an additional item. I am looking for suggestions. So far I am considering: tooth brush, pumice stone and or a feather. I'm not looking to tickle torture, just do short bursts here and there.

Please let me know what you think I should use. I want bring no more than three weapons (outside of my fingernails).

Thanks,

K

I am personally a big fan of feathers mainly because I think of all tickling tools they get the most varied reactions. Some enjoy it, others it's a little ticklish, and others can barely stand it. The quill end also doubles as yet another tickle instrument. My vote goes feathers all the way.

The purpose of a pumice stone is to remove excess skin cells from underneath the foot, so be ready to catch all that dust lol!

Don't forget the oil! I use a baby gel which is essentially baby oil in a much thicker state, so that it doesn't drip everywhere. Works wonders for heightening ticklishness.

As far as tools go, you should certainly invest in a Whartenburg wheel. It's basically a stainless steel pinwheel with tiny pricks that spin round and round as you maneuver it up and down a person's skin. It provides a real prickling sensation that is unbearable to most. Even people with minimal sensitivity on their soles have succumb to its prowess. Best part is, you can find them generally inexpensive on Amazon, anywhere from 8-14 dollars American.

And of course, if it's allowed, you already have one of thee greatest tickle tools in your possession... your teeth!!
Nibbling along arches, on toes and up the sides of feet is a gas for anyone with sensitive flesh. I know from experience, it's one of the best ways to elicit some excitement from your subject.

In any case, best wishes to you. I hope you have a wonderful session. Take care.

As far as tools go, you should certainly invest in a Whartenburg wheel. It's basically a stainless steel pinwheel with tiny pricks that spin round and round as you maneuver it up and down a person's skin. It provides a real prickling sensation that is unbearable to most. Even people with minimal sensitivity on their soles have succumb to its prowess. Best part is, you can find them generally inexpensive on Amazon, anywhere from 8-14 dollars American.

I agree with ticklishess. I have yet to test one of these devices but, I seen one used in a video recently and the 'ler was rolling it up and down the middle of the lees sole lightly and slowly and she was totally flipping out.

I've never used them but aside from your usual brushes whether it be tooth or hair brushes,I've heard wartenberg pinwheel work wonders also.

I agree with the quill of a feather. I actually got great reactions with the pointy end of the fine paint brush tool. The pinwheel is another neat suggestion. I'll also utilize that baby gel. I'll shelve the pumice stone idea.

My teeth have been very effective, as was mentioned in the comments. Appreciate the feedback.

Thanks,

K

It's an insulator. Might as well say people are more ticklish when they are wearing a coat.

I can see that. I figured it could make things tickle more in the way lubrication can make friction more pleasurable. Softer skin seems to be more ticklish from my observation.

What about a soap saver? The plastic kind with the spikey things on it. No doubt that you'd have to use it lightly to avoid causing any pain but, with some baby oil and maybe and a light touch it may be quite effective.

LT, now that is thinking outside the box. I don't know what that is, but I'll look it up.

Cotton swab or Q-tips Very soft on the soles of the feet or between the toes

Last edited:
I swear by my metal finger guitar picks. They're like fake pointy nails when you wear them backwards. If you love yo feel like you're using your hands more than anything else, they are the perfect tool

I find that Q-tips are always effective especially for in between the toes! And Frankie, your use of guitar picks is very, very inventive! ;)

Not just inventive. But also very effective. Look them up and you'll instantly understand why !

I swear by my metal finger guitar picks. They're like fake pointy nails when you wear them backwards. If you love yo feel like you're using your hands more than anything else, they are the perfect tool

The guitar pick worked masterfully, can't thank you enough for the suggestion Frankied21. The comb was the second most effective tickle device. The paint brush was hit or miss (decent on toes), but the thin rounded point on the handle made up for it. The hair brush was the least effective of the toys. My fingernails (though I accidentally trimmed them too short a week prior) were good instruments as well.

Teeth nibbling worked like a charm too. My tongue actually was quite effective. As I began typing, I am reminded of all the shit that worked out well.

Thanks,

K

Fetish thoughts come to mind whenever I'm playing my acoustic guitar with those finger picks. One day, I just decided to try it during a session. It's the best of both worlds... finger like accuracy and pressure with a fake cold nail like surface. I've never found any tool more effective or more fun

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back