• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled at BBQ

redheadlady

TMF Regular
Hi, people seem to like this true story when I tell them in the chat messages. So I thought that I would share it here. Hope you enjoy.

A few years ago, I was at a BBQ with my husband's family. They are a fun, playful and youthful bunch. I was standing by the back door, when my husband's step dad wanted to get past me. I kept moving in his way to wind him up. Suddenly, with out warning, both of his hands were tickling my sides very hard and fast. I squealed and ran down the garden, and he was running with me, tickling me the whole time. I weakened, and crumbled to the floor in hysterics. He followed me down to the floor, and sat on my hips, pinning me down. He was tickling me very fast, his hands were alternating and following my movements as I wriggled, and twisted laughing on the ground. He was tickling all over my sides, ribs, tummy and under my arms until I screamed I CAN'T BREATHE!! Then he got off me, and I was left to giggle and breathe to recovery on the floor. It was brilliant! I love surprise tickles like that. :)

Love it!! Sounds like he got you real good. Serves your right, winding him up like that. You had to know his retribution would be swift.

Oh yeah! I totally deserved it! Definitely wasn't expecting to be treated like that though. I should wind people up more often. :)

Blocking the doorway is a good way to get tickled!

I did this to an ex's sister once...until her father told me to stop. :doh: Another time I tried to tickle one of my cousins, only to find out she isn't ticklish. Not only isn't she ticklish she started tickling ME and found out I am indeed ticklish!

~ toyou

You sound like a great gal. Are you ticklish everywhere?

Every where except my feet. I love being tickled on my feet though. It feels really nice, but I just don't go into hysterics like I do when tickled any where else. :)

That's a really cute, fun story! That's what you get for winding people up, though! Gotta watch out for those surprise tickles! ;)

Haha toyou! Serves you right for starting trouble! :p

I know...I know.

The sister probably ended up a 'ler. she was deathly ticklish but loved to tickle my gf. The gf either learned to love tickling or was one of us before I met her. Either way she was into it on some level.

The cousin went so far as to say she gets her husband the same way and he ALSO thought it wasn't fair.

I've had enough "wins" to take a loss or two. :upsidedow

~ toyou

It would be so refreshing to know and tickle a lady like you. You are awesome.

@Youto444, seems to Me that you might shoulda hung around your cuz a lot more, she could have at least kept your "Lee" tank sufficiently full anyways. Lol

Toyou444, be careful what you wish for... :)

I had a really good run for a number of years...that's dried up now. But that's ok. It make me relish the times I get!

@Youto444, seems to Me that you might shoulda hung around your cuz a lot more, she could have at least kept your "Lee" tank sufficiently full anyways. Lol

I still run into her but never in a situation where anything could be done. Like I said above: I'm good. LOL! I'm old enough to know that when the opportunity is there you take it if you can. Otherwise you just wait for the next one!

~ toyou

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back