• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are you "Bi" when it comes to feet?

Only interested in women for my part, but whatever floats your boat.

Interesting question.

It is funny, if you'd have asked me two weeks ago, I'd have said "no", and I would have probably have added "yuck". In general I do not find men attractive, and that also applies to their feet. Too meaty, and usually have that hair on their toes... :eeew:

And yet... Come to think of it, I've got some male friends who have quite good looking (hairless) feet. I even told some of them; they know about my foot fetish and found it a compliment. So I suppose I can appreciate a man's feet sometimes.

Also, I read this post. I'd be lying if I didn't say that this guy's feet aren't inviting a tickle or two. And I stumbled upon this picture while looking for tickling art on deviantART:

alex_rider_by_bondageincomics-d85k518.jpg

Now I know it's a manip, but I'll be damned if that guy isn't super cute! His bondage is perfect and his feet really make me wanna tickle them. Or at least watch a girl do the honors.

That's about as far as my attraction goes, though. I am still a straight man, with maybe a capacity to appreciate a man's beauty, but I wouldn't say in the OP's words that I am "bi" when it comes to feet.

Interesting question.

It is funny, if you'd have asked me two weeks ago, I'd have said "no", and I would have probably have added "yuck". In general I do not find men attractive, and that also applies to their feet. Too meaty, and usually have that hair on their toes... :eeew:

And yet... Come to think of it, I've got some male friends who have quite good looking (hairless) feet. I even told some of them; they know about my foot fetish and found it a compliment. So I suppose I can appreciate a man's feet sometimes.

Also, I read this post. I'd be lying if I didn't say that this guy's feet aren't inviting a tickle or two. And I stumbled upon this picture while looking for tickling art on deviantART:

View attachment 543299

Now I know it's a manip, but I'll be damned if that guy isn't super cute! His bondage is perfect and his feet really make me wanna tickle them. Or at least watch a girl do the honors.

That's about as far as my attraction goes, though. I am still a straight man, with maybe a capacity to appreciate a man's beauty, but I wouldn't say in the OP's words that I am "bi" when it comes to feet.

What a beautiful picture

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back