• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are you "Bi" when it comes to feet?

luvwomenfeet

Do you think that both men and women can have attractive feet? Just for the record, I am 100% gay; never had sex with a woman, never will. However, I believe that good-looking feet are good-looking feet, no matter the gender of the person they're attached to. That being said, even if a woman has cute feet, I don't think I could bring myself to touch or tickle them, because it would feel too awkward.

Thoughts, opinions?

I am pansexual and into both. I have to find them attractive though and more importantly they need to be well taken care of.

I've mistakenly taken a gentleman's feet as ladie's feet. But in real life I don't believe I could have a session with a male. I can appreciate nice looking feet though.

There’s a difference with finding beauty in a body part and being bisexual. You must be attracted to multiple henders in order to be bisexual. That said, if a guy has well pedicured feet, I’ll find them attractive. Very attracted to women’s feet and having mine worshipped and tickled.

Since in was young i was always into female feet so i will always be into women's feet.

There are times when i wish i was bi because a lot of mainstream feet tickling is */M and with the victime put in unique situations that are good but i am straight so they do not appeal to me. Its almost unfair how much more good mainstream feet tickling their is for males than females.

Since in was young i was always into female feet so i will always be into women's feet.

There are times when i wish i was bi because a lot of mainstream feet tickling is */M and with the victime put in unique situations that are good but i am straight so they do not appeal to me. Its almost unfair how much more good mainstream feet tickling their is for males than females.

I came here to say this. It is totally lopsided in media. Quite, quite frustrating. Especially when I was a kid. It's almost like entertainers are afraid to put females in ticklish situations.

No, I find male feet disgusting, even my own. Just into women feet when they are ticklish, so when I don't know I love seeing their soles or arches and imagining them being ticklish. If I know a woman doesn't have ticklish feet, I don't care about their feet.

I have some what bisexual tendencies but I've never had a romantic interest in men, yet I do like some men's feet and bodies. I would love to tickle or massage another man's feet if they were nice looking.

I'm bi when it comes to anything. If it looks feminine to me, I might find it attractive, even if there is or use to be a penis attached.

Since I'm queer and attracted to men and women, I'd have to say yes, with the same usual disclaimers. They need to be well taken care of

Honestly I'm only attracted to women's feet. Not judging anyone else. EVERYONE is different which makes the world interesting and awesome!

I always loved female sexy feet. They have to be clean, soft well taken care of and lately i've been noticing great male feet, which i never tickled or worshipped before so i guess i'm a foot / tickling bi curious person. I even love my own feet with all of this and take really good care of them too...Self love of feet lol

Lol, not Bi, Gay. I only like women’s feet. Sorry guys, but I think guys feet r ugly.

No. I'm straight and only in to women's feet if they are attractive. However, I must admit that seeing a woman tickle another woman's feet just does something to me that's hard to put into words. I just know that I like it.

I consider myself to be bi curious (or I think the young folks these days call it heteroflexible.) So I can find people of any gender to be attractive, though I prefer men. I have never been romantically involved with another woman, but I definitely notice if they are attractive and on occasion, that includes their feet.

The act of foot tickling is a turn of for me as long as there is no sex involed. I can watch any form of adult foot tickling and go give my woman a real good time.

I had a leaning towards male feet for a while, including mine. However, I am now only attracted to ladies feet, especially bound (of course). As far as being tickled, I don't care who or what is doing the dirty work. I'm a bi lee. Have a great evening!

I agree that some men do have good looking feet however as for me I would choose women's feet each and every time

Depending on what you're asking, I'm asexual when it comes to feet. But I am attracted to women and tickling their feet to get them to laugh is cute; and I enjoy the relaxation I can give them via foot rubs. Other than that, I'd say that I recognize smooth/clean feet are more *attractive* than dry cracked stinky ones. And women's are more appealing to me than men's because...they just are.

Great input so far from everyone! And I have to agree, for some reason "mainstream" feet tickling, like the stuff you see in cartoons and stuff, is overwhelmingly male. I wonder why that is? It may be strange, but since I'm gay, I guess I really lucked out on it! :dancingbanana:

Lol I’m just bi, so I suppose it would make sense to enjoy the particular part of the body I fancy for both sexes. Though I find my standards to be much higher for men.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back