• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Matt and Megan: The Wiffle Gag (M/F Feet)

Speaking of talented folks.....awesome work, brother!

B

Lol Bandito! I swear I was typing this exact sentence when I realized you beat me to it.

I love this didactic series. As always, it's funny as hell; the comment about the sock, with the little arrow pointing up really had me lol :laughhard:

Megan's feet are absolutely gorgeous :wub: In fact they just might be the best pair of feet I have seen since Bohemianne's last cover! Wow and wow some more! They look so real, well proportioned and attractive I wish I could reach through the screen and tickle them :tickling:

I know this is starting to sound old (I think I say it every time I comment on one of your pics) but I love your taste for severe and complex yet not overtly complicated bondage. I wish I had this kind of gear at home :blush:

I can also tell you are getting better. You got the color absolutely right this time; there is not a single shade which feels odd or out of place. The facial expressions are also spot-on; I love how desperate Megan looks. You really have captured that "sparkle of life" I was talking about last time: I can see it in her eye. In fact I'd be really hard pressed to formulate any criticism as this picture is really perfect. There's only one thing, but it's personal: I don't like the guy's face too much. I think he looks a bit dumb, but maybe it's just me :D

Lol Bandito! I swear I was typing this exact sentence when I realized you beat me to it.

I love this didactic series. As always, it's funny as hell; the comment about the sock, with the little arrow pointing up really had me lol :laughhard:

Megan's feet are absolutely gorgeous :wub: In fact they just might be the best pair of feet I have seen since Bohemianne's last cover! Wow and wow some more! They look so real, well proportioned and attractive I wish I could reach through the screen and tickle them :tickling:

I know this is starting to sound old (I think I say it every time I comment on one of your pics) but I love your taste for severe and complex yet not overtly complicated bondage. I wish I had this kind of gear at home :blush:

I can also tell you are getting better. You got the color absolutely right this time; there is not a single shade which feels odd or out of place. The facial expressions are also spot-on; I love how desperate Megan looks. You really have captured that "sparkle of life" I was talking about last time: I can see it in her eye. In fact I'd be really hard pressed to formulate any criticism as this picture is really perfect. There's only one thing, but it's personal: I don't like the guy's face too much. I think he looks a bit dumb, but maybe it's just me :D

Bro! Thanks for the kind words and great feedback! I really do appreciate your input, and if you think I'm getting better then it's valuable feedback like yours that keeps me moving in the right direction! And your right, he does look dumb. It's the eyes and the baby face... I'll work on that.

Thanks friend!!

NICE WORK TY WOW MASTER TICKLE ART.

Hey dude thanks!!! :))

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back