• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistress Roxy

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
Hello all,

I met Roxy at the TFP in September. I had scouted her out on the event page, and wanted to make sure I sessioned with her first. Her feet (and all of her frankly) was even sexier in person than in her bio photos for the event. However, I could not get her feet ticklish no matter how hard I tried. Outside of that, worshiping her feet was heavenly. In addition, I loved her personality.

I decided to have a private session with her about a month later. Normally, I would not pay that type of money if the model wasn't ticklish, but I am very attracted to her personality and appearance. The session was fantastic, and there was an upside I didn't initially see coming.

It was through Roxy, that I was able to schedule a session in Austin TX with Bella Carrera (a tickle model). When mentioning that I got a session with Bella to Roxy, she told me about the session her and Bella had with a client. Roxy said that Bella was about to have her howling with laughter. I asked Roxy where those spots were. One thing led to another, and I found her weak spots. It was her rib cage (along the ribs themselves), arm pits , and along her hips that gave her jolts and spasms of hysteria. I blew on her belly, which made her laugh (she said no one has done that to her before), not sure if it tickled her per say.

Roxy was a trooper. we were on the bondage table (she was unbound as I am not into bondage) and she gripped the table as hard as he could to avoid flailing. She was trying to fight the sensation, but as I found new spots, she burst out giggling which was sexy. It is really fun to tickle a woman who is a dominatrix by trade.

Anyway, the session was fantastic overall.

Thanks,

K

(she was unbound as I am not into bondage)

This is something I have never understood. How can you enjoy really tickling someone if they're flailing around? Personally, I've always enjoyed having them tied down tightly so I can take my time and tickle them as I see fit, without them thrashing around and possibly hurting themselves or me!

This is something I have never understood. How can you enjoy really tickling someone if they're flailing around? Personally, I've always enjoyed having them tied down tightly so I can take my time and tickle them as I see fit, without them thrashing around and possibly hurting themselves or me!

Bondage is fine, but tickling without it is pretty common if you're in a relationship. Not only is it fun and sexy, but it's not as labor intensive.

I like sensual tickling. I'll do burts of heavy here and there but as long as genuine giggles and ticklish reactions are produced, that is all I really need. It will be interesting because Bella seems to crave tickle torture. She will be the first person I may actually use bondage with. If she would rather be bound, I will comply.

Thanks,
K

That's awesome that you didn't let the initial result deter you. I know what a let down it is to tickle someone only for the lee to react minimal if at all. I applaud your effort and it seems like it was all worth it in the end :). Good job!

I appreciate that DS,

Roxy's personality won me over. Considering I only wanted to private session with ticklish ladies at the outset, I still sessions with her. I figured I didn't have the skills to tickle her, or that she just wasn't ticklish.

Furthermore, she said at the party that she wouldn't fake ticklishness. So I had zero expectation, yet I scheduled anyways. Now I have another session with her in late December. If anyone is looking for a great Dom in Austin TX, I know two. Let me know and I'll send you the info.

Thanks,

K

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back