• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally...a foot fetish ASMR whispering video!!!

jediofthefeet

TMF Expert
I stumbled across YouTube ASMR videos a while ago, and found them slightly titillating. The prettier the host and the more she engaged the camera, the better. ASMR is also conducted as physical exam.

OK, this one was unexpected. One host accepted the request to involve her feet in the video. I won't spoil it for you, but trust me, most of you are going to ENJOY this one to the utmost!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyWak26pQBc

If you are new to ASMR, this video may definitely make you a fan of the niche.

She shows her feet in mostly all of her ASMR videos.
She has great feet and a great personality (she also live streams too from time to time. And also during the live streams she shows her feet too.) I went into one of her live streams and asked her if she's ticklish and she gave a broad answer, but by the sound of things it might seem that she is. She said that her and her sister are going to do a foot video that will come out maybe tomorrow or new year's day where her sister will be touching her feet. Let's hope for the best lol.0

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back