• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gino's Ticklishness Explored M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The 6' executive had responded to my ad and wanted to experience being submissive to another man. At 39 yrs he'd nursed fantasies of being toyed with, manhandled, tormented, teased, used and abused and I had fed his fantasy saying he would be played with by me, edged and kept hard and denied relief and on our call that afternoon I heard him moaning as I told him to report to me directly from his office and we would see how he could be broken by me.

He told me married there could be no marks on him and spoke of any actual experiences he'd had and he said not in recent years but in youth with friends indulged in horseplay but nothing serious just kidding around with eachother but nothing heavy and I casually said so I said casually oh right like wrestling, tickling and stuff but no actual experiences of being at someone's mercy. He said yeah but barely remembered it and I told him he best tell his wife he was working late as tonight I would be tickling his fancy and sensed by his silence, the reaction I had hoped for as the word tickling I guessed had struck a chord with him and then he said "er .. well I guess it um yeah okay sounds um good to me!"

I loved the hesitancy and now had him here and told him to strip but leave socks on and saw what I wanted to see a look of relief on his face and told him the briefs stayed on too and then showed him the custom bed and he used the bathroom and was ready and lay as told on the bed on his back. I stared at the remarkably fit guy who told me he ventured to the gym once a week as he liked to keep in trim and I told hin he certainly was and then stroked his semi hard dick through his briefs and he gasped and squirmed as I very lightly kept my fingers fonding his hardening dick and placed the eye mask on him saying every sensation would be magnified.

I then moved to the end of the bed and slipped off his black loafer shoes and remarked on his socked feet having been in his shoes all day being hot n' smelling and needing to breathe and read out size 13's on the soles of his shoes and saw the soles of his black nylon socked feet were moist and sniffed inside his shoes so he heard and commnted his feet seemed to work up quite a sweat and said I was going to enjoy breaking him and his socked and secured feet squirmed as I said to him that in my experience and he seemed to justify Italian-American men usually having rich smelling feet and on most people the feet being one or two of the most ticklish areas of the body and sensed he would be no exception.

I stared at him coldly and emotionless saying I was going to be giving his feet a thorogh work out tickling his soles, arches and toes repeatedly, making sure to get the most laughter out of him and that it would be deliberately unbearable for him and I would be taking my time tickle torturing every inch of his feet and his helpless laughter would only serve to encourage me so he best remember that! I told him I understood and fully appreciated his wanting no heavy stuff and to the contrary would relish keeping things light and held the toes of his socked right foot so he could not clench his toes and slowly, very slowly and lightly with one finger stroked his socked sole from his heel and acriss his instep, over the ball of his foot to his toes and he fought to not react but repeated this over and over again saying his socked foot felt so smooth, so sensitive, his ticklishness exciting me but his left foot not to feel left out, gripped the socked toes and proceeded with the light strokes.

I smiled at him tracing my finger up and down his left socked sole no pausing, no stopping just a constant application of my finger as he lay helpless and unable to do anything but squirm and clench his teeth to not laugh. The torment he sensed so easy to see as I commented it was I could see horribly ticklish for him running a single finger along both soles simultaneously. I was thrilled I told Gino to see he was so clearly sensitive on his socked feet and wondered how he would handle his bare feet teased. I continued the slow two fingered strokes up and down both socked soles and didn't alter the technique but continued the strokes over and over again. Gino was coping and stopping the tickle I leaned into his feet and deeply sniffed them both and told him that the soles of his warm and sweaty socks and his socked toes equally moist determined that his feet would be gaining my full focus of attention and then very slowly began peeling off his left sock and he clenched his toes trying to stop this happening but this reluctance to lose his sock thrilled me and the sock came off and there a very well shaped bare and very vulnerable size 13 foot.

I then pulled back the toes of his bare foot and with my right hand stroked the area under his toes with my two fingers lightly and slowly scraping back and forth across the crease and then just as slowly and lightly moved them up and down at the same time from the crease to the top of the ball of the foot. Back and forth, up and down the non stop slow torture continued as Gino squirmed but was impressing me withstanding the tease but the slow and methodical finger teasing continued until he giggled. Then I began to slowly spider tickle up and down the bared sole up and down every inch of his sensitive sole. My fingers delivering a maddening tickle and told him I wasn't going to stop and smiled as he clenched his toes as my fingers stroked the sole.

I stopped and enjoyed deeply inhaling the raunchy smell of his barefoot making sure my nose nuzzled under his toes saying he was a very brave man but how I loved a challenge and with me he'd be enduring excruciatingly ticklish tickle torture! Gino clenched his toes in reaction as I stroked teasingly under them and kept up a rythmic pace up and down his soles, spidering all my fingers lightly over his soles. I told him I found the smell of his feet really intoxicating and his large feet so addictive and there's a tickle technique that is guaranteed to get to you!

I stroked over his dick and balls in his briefs hearing him moan and gasp and felt his dick harden and worked him up and then stopped and looked at his bare soles and then licked his right sole and then the left one and then the right and then the left as his resolve lost he giggled more and managed to say

"Nooonoooheeheeheeestaaaphahahaha"

I stopped and said here he was ready to be tormented and teased as he'd fantasised about and having his feet tickled though he hated happening, he was determined to not break him but a straight guy, married nothing too intimate and see me rubbing your dick making you a little uneasy but me licking the soles of these big sweaty feet that I can see makes you nervous as you might find you like it and it's sensual and not something you prepared yourself to endure and I lapped at his feet and probed my tongue in between every toe of his right foot and licked and his moans intensified as I repeated the tongue tickling on his left foot as he visibly shivered and giggled as I rubbbed over his dick again so both sensations really got to him keeping him constantly laughing.

"Pleeesehahahhahanootamytoesnoooheeheeeheehahahaaha !"

My licking his feet did not stop and random licks all over both feet so licked his inteps, arches, toes and heels meant he had added to his torment having no way of knowing where my tongue would tickle and by far he hated most and reacted to his toes being licked, sucked and nibbled! I also ran fingers over his dick and balls throughout deliberately stimulating him telling him he was so gonna want to cum and for the lickling to stop taunting him his straight feet were so tongue ticklish to another guy's tongue and then holding the feather began using the quill end and it slid along the sailva lubed sole of Gino's right foot and he frantically squirmed clearly desperate to be free of the quill tickle!

The light tickling touch of the feather end sawing in between his toes on the same foot tormented him horribly as the light touch was unbearable and both feet thrashed about as the feather explored in between the toes of his left foot and the quill tickle expolered his saliva lubed left sole. The tickling in between his wiggling toes and stroking the feather end under them really got to him! Then I told him that I loved the smell of his big feet and their taste and ran my tongue up the sole of his right foot and then his left foot and worked my tongue over every inch of both of his bare feet including in between all of his toes! I sniffed his feet and then indulged in a full on full fingered tickling of each foot in turn and now Gino reacted laughing loudly so I used one hand to bend back the toes of each foot in turn and tickled under them which drove him crazy!

I told him over the years I had tickled the feet of many guys so had perfected my tickling skills and nibbled the toes on his right foot as I tickled the sole of his left and then swapped feet telling him I was glad the sensations were getting to him as I was going to make this session one of sheer torture for him. I knew intimacy got to him so took hold of each foot and examined it, making comments on it being a manly foot and deeply smelling the foot examined, saying his toes were so appetising and so deliciuosly suckable and lickable and even making him cringe kissable and proved it seeing him squirm as each toe given a slobbery kiss, liking the shape of his feet and generally showing him that in control and secured they were mine to enjoy!

Then dragged the feather delicately across the tops of both feet as bound together easy to do and ran it under his toes and tickled the balls of each foot with my fingers watching him clench his toes and flex his feet as he reacted as the teasing was relentless and he sensed I was in no hurry to stop!

"Hehehehe, stop it, hehehehehe, no, stop please! don’t do that hehehehehehheheehe.”

"Oh Gino so you are ticklish on your feet, these masculine feet that smell and taste so good, that have man-appeal!"

I bent back the toes of his right foot and spider-stroked along the sole making my touch light and seeing him fighting the sensations of strokes to the soles of his feet and gradually tickling faster and faster so he laughed louder saying my tickling, teasing, taunting, tormenting his feet would break him! I then placed a finger in the centre of his right arch and ran the finger to his toes as he visibly cringed at the touch so repeated it with his left foot. I then randomly stroked the soles of both his feet.

“No!, Ha ha ha ha ha, no Stohahahahap, ha ha ha ha....” he begged, trailing off to constant laughter “Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......please, please please ha ha ha ha....“Ha ha ha ha ha ha....no, no no....ha ha ha ha ha”No! nononononono...please ha ha ha ha ha”

I then activated the sonicare 'Bzzzzzzzzzz' and the revolving bristles tortuously vibrated under the toes of Gino's right foot and then ran them up n' down the sole of his right foot. Back and forth teasing him horribly

“Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!” Gino giggled and yelled as screamed as the expert tickle-tool gently tortured his left foot. As the torture continued he seemed to grow more and more ticklish and less able to even form words or beg for mercy.

“Hahahaha, hahahahahahahahahahaaaa....” It was like he was receiving electric shocks so all he could do was squrim and laugh

After several minutes of working on his right foot, I repeated the action on his left foot.

“Ah! Hahahahahahahahahaha” The relentlessly vibrating bristles tickled him hideously and I verbally taunted him too

“I think your toes are brushed Gino, so let's explore your insteps” and I dragged the revolving and vibrating bristles slowly up and down the high,wide arch of Ginos right foot.

“No no no no nohahahahhaha staaap hahhahaha! Gino laughed and begged me to quit and I did to transfer to his left foot and subjected him to half -hour of teasing and swapping feet being relentlessly tickled! I then gave him a glass of water and he sucked on the straw. He asked me to let him go as he had decided enough was enough and contact with another man stay in his head as a fantasy!

I removed his blindfold and told him he was in no position to make the rules and he was going to see himself tormented and told him that he really had a problem having such licklish feet and so suckable toes and held the toes back of his right foot and starting at the heel licked the length of his large sweaty sole saying straight men's feet always tasted nicer, especially, smelly, sweaty and dirty feet like his were trapped in socks and shoes all day in the office. I licked the sole with passion, saying damp and moist with his foot sweat, it was a real treat to savour. I then licked his left sole the same way before running my fingers up n' down both saliva lubricated feet.

"HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHA NOT TOES HAHAHAHHAHA!" now Gino's laughter intensified as I tickled both of his feet at once. HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA STOP NO NO HAHAHAHA TICKLISHHHHHH AHHAHHA!

Again slow licking torture to both soles of his feet and the light and deliberately slow tickling that followed was proving impossible to stop and my fingers ran across both of his insteps as he reacted laughing uncontrollably and he determined not to give me the satisfaction of breaking him, stared at me defiantly so smiled and stuck both of his big toes in my mouth and sucked them whilst fingers tickled both soles of warm n' sweating feet.

“Damnithhehehe I’m not gonnanahehhehe laughahahhahahahahahahhaa!” I ran all of my fingers along the soles of each foot and Gino lost it. “Hehehehehhehe no no no hahahhahahahahahah HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SHIT AHHAHAHAHAHAH STOP HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I CANT hahhahahAHAHAHA I CAN”T TAKE ITHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Gino was in tickle hell as my fingers stroked up and down the soles of his feet mercilessly non-stop, up to the balls of each foot and down both soles and loving seeing him squriming for me and and laughing his ass off. Now all sense of control gone from him I took delight in seriously working his feet over

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAH HAHAH HAHAHAH FUCKINAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH.” Gino was hysterical as verbally I said it was perfect for me that he was so extremely ticklish on his feet.

“AHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEET ANYWHERE BUT MY FEET HAHAHAHA GET AWAY FROM MY TOES HAHAHAHHA HAHAHHAHAHA.” HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

I then replaced Gino's socks and let him lie there and he then said

"Okay that's it, you know I have to say it surpassed my fantasy, I thought I would die, my feet are so ticklish, glad it's over!"

I looked at him and massaged both feet saying they felt very warm and so smooth and he was going to tell me how ticklish his feet were and winked as I peeled both socks off and slowly stroked both soles as he clenched his teeth begging me to not tickle his feet anymore and I told him to tell me how ticklish his feet were and tickled them faster heels to his toes.

"IM VERY TICKLISH hahahahahah ON MY FEET HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAHHA HEHEHEHEHEH HAHAHAH I’m SOOO TICKLISH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA TOOO TICKLISHSTAAAAPAAHAHA!HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAH STOP HAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEH NO NO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAhAHA NO FUCK FUCK HAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHNOOOO HAHAHAHA NOT MY FEET HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

"Gino now you are teasing me, tempting me with such savoury feet that taste delicious, that smell so incredible and yes are so ticklish, you are a bad boy having sweated up these sniffable Hmmmmmm socks all day, to come here tonight and entice me to pull them off having enjoyed them on your feet to pleasure myself with your bare feet, flawless and ticklish bare feet which so easily see you in ticklish agony!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAMNIT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA HAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHhA FUCK YOU HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh yes Gino finger ticklish, tongue ticklish, feather ticklish and sonicare ticklish, having you here bound to be tickled in a ticklish situation tickles me!" I teased so pleased to see one finger stroke along any sole made him jerk and spasm now as the nerves in his body all awakened and being sensitised and energised! Taking the toes of his right foot in my left hand I began to slowly and teasingly trace my index finger around his bare sole driving Gino berserk with the unbearable sensation as all he could do was laugh! Over and over I traced his right sole, non-stop inflicting ight strokes up and down his foot from side to side and under and in between his toes. I then did the same with his left foot and alternated which foot was subjected to being tickled!

"HAHAHAHAHAI HAHAHAHA I CANT TAKE HAHAHA IT HAHAHAHAHHA HAHASOOO TICKLISHHAHAHAHHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHA NOOO STOP HAHAHHAHA HAHAHNO HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOHAHAHHAH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA STOP HAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH NOOOOOOOO HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhAHAH MY FEET ARE SOOO TICKLISHSHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

After light tracing I decided it was time to increase the action and began lightly scraping in a spidery motion over both feet and then each foot individually beginning with his right foot and then pulled back the toes on his left foot and repeated the process. I spent about twenty minutes slowly stroking the soles of both feet and intermixed with the finger tickles licked his toes on each foot saying that by the time he left with many hours to go that he would have been a victim of rape; foot rape! The look on Gino's face a picture as I danced my fingers all over his soles.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOO HHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAH STOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN”T TAKE IT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP STOP HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAH MY FEET HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO NO HAHAHAHA NOT MY FEET HAHAHAHAHAH OOOHAHAH THE TOES HAHAHAHAH NOOOO HAHA. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NOOOO HAHAHA NOT AGAIN HAHAHAHA ANO NO NO HAHAHAA NO N HAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHA NO NO HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHA I CAN”T TAKE HAHAHAHA ITTT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP STOHAHAHAPPPPPHAHHAHATICKLISH!HAHAHAHHAHAH!"

"You know Gino I don't know what it is about men's feet I love best especially business men like you, when you called from your office today telling me how you wanted your dick teased and taunted, fantasised being out of control as you were edged and kept longing to cum, all I thought of were these feet in socks and shoes hot n' sweaty and you mentioned them being ticklish so only have yourself to blame for the torture you're enduring and love these big, stinky feet in black socks but even more barefoot, helpless and vulnerable as a light stroke like this along the sole of your right foot proves and you know will then become this!"

Gino exploded with laughter. "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHSTOP HAHAHA I’M SOOOO TICKLISH HHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAH PLESSSSEEEHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY FEETHAHAHA!"

A reaction to my fingers simultaneously tickling under his toes and up along his arch and Gino desperate to pull his right foot away, each touch like an electric current was being directed to his foot and resulted in helpless laughter then switched to his other foot and reduced him to laughter at the first stroke of my fingers. Then tickled both of his feet, tickling under his toes on both feet, which drove him absolutely mental. I tickled fast, slow, light and hard and gave focus to under his toes then slowly stroking his soles again saying I was so glad he'd been interested in meeting and humiliating him by kissing the soles and each of his toes making him squirm saying how perfect they were to seduce which really unnerved him so taunted him saying I'd be making love to them later but then delivering a merciless tickling to them.

"HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAHAHA NOOO HAHAHA" loving his ticklish laughter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NOHAHAHAHAHHAHAH MY TOES HAHAHAH NOT THERE HAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHHAAH I HATE THISSS HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH NO HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS TORTUREHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"

He couldn’t stand tickles now for even a second, so very, very ticklish and his toes a specially sensitive target area and I verbally taunted him saying who would believe a straight married lawyer with big, manly feet and who worked out weekly was weakened by having his feet tickled and adding "Cootchie Cootchie Coo!" when very lightly having one hand grasp the sweaty toes of a foot, the other hands fingers very lightly stroke under them and say his toes being so ticklish, a real delight to tickle.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHH STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAH NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" nutssshahhheheheheha hahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH OHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA ENOUGH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH NO HAHAHA NO HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHT HAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY FEET HHAHAHAHAHHAHA HEEHEEHEHEEEHEEEHHAHAHAHAH.HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH SON STOPP HAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU CAN”T HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh Gino but I can, I so can and I decide what I do to your feet, when I do it, when I think you have had enough, when my touches make you moan, giggle, laugh and scream!"

At the feeling of being assaulted on both soles at the same time Gino let out a huge scream as he was in ticklish agony but there was nothing he could do but grin and bear it. I then activated the sonicare and aimed the revolving bristles for his soles and the bristles and vibrations teased one foot then the other and Gino proved being off the chart ticklish as round and round and up n' down the revolving bristles tormented him on his feet. I then got the jar of gel and put on the rubber gloves saying I wanted to see his reaction to a little itch and with scissors cut away his briefs and used two feathers, one to tickle his balls and the other to run up and down his shaft.

Gino moaned at the first positive sensations he had felt in over 4 hours. His rigid member started to quiver and saw he was getting turned on by being tormented si I stopped and applled the jel to his feet and dick and smeared a liberal amount of the jel over both bare soles and in between his toes. It took only about 30 seconds after application for Gino to react to the cream and the tingling and itching feeling on his feet, toes and dick was unbelievable! I was pleased to see him again sweating and moaning in agony from the itching torments and I gave me a rest from tickling his feet!

After ten minutes I removed the itching jel with iced water, replaced his socks and heated his feet up with the hairdryer not to burn his soles but as I told him hot feet even more sensitive and this done indulged myself in a slow finger stroking of both soles to the base of his toes getting instant giggling from him and stroked up n' down both soles at an even pace and teasing tickles across both soles from left to right getting the reaction from him I wanted

"AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!"

I told him the tickling of his feet was not going to stop for a long while yet as my tickles were constant, stroking up n' down both soles loving the fact he was so helpless and completely at my mercy. I then activated the sonicare again 'Bzzzzzzzzz' and aimed the revolving bristles for his toes, a slow brushing all around his toes and in between each toe and kept the rythm slow and constant and then began sucking and licking on each of his toes in turn but stroking the same sole of the foot so his toes when I took a mouthful all wiggled in my mouth and my tongue slipped in between them so the intensity of his torment from me was heightened! I then replaced his back nylon socks on his feet but showed him the session was not over then leaning into them both and sniffing them deeply and told him the smell of his sweaty socks on his sweaty feet was awesome.

I said the dampness of his socks thrilled me and got my dick hard and his feet needed a man's seduction, an experience he'd never forget and would play on his mind that another guy took pleasure with his feet and I deeply inhaled his socked feet as he tried to pull them away. I then began to lick his socked soles and clearly seeing the outline of his feet through them saying I would be doing things to his feet that would humiliate and embarrass him and slowly licked from his heels to toes and took a mouthful of socked toes of his right foot and sucked, sucked the foot sweat from them and did the same with the socked toes of his left foot and for an hour over and over again tongued and stroked and tickled Gino's socked feet. I then told him there was someone I wanted him to meet who'd knock his socks off and winked at him!

Then made a call ... "Hiya Gary knew you'd be awake, listen got a client with me, straight business type so as you like 'em and he's here to be abused and given him a real work out on his feet and oh fuck yeah he's a live one and wondered if you wanted to play with him .. yeah thought you would and bring your video camera as want to blackmail him to another visit ; yeah cool as I want to see his reaction to a tickling from you, oh size 13's; yeah they are very ticklish yeah .. right see you in 10 minutes Bye"

Oh to be Gino. Tied down and at the merciless hands of a devout LER. Please, tie me down and have your way with me.

Ticklishsoles

Love to Jim! If only but Canada's miles away ... Be safe!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back