• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Master M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
An unusual ad I thought and immediately it aroused my interest - MASTER MICHAEL SEEKS ONE TIME EXPERIENCE AS SUBMISSIVE TO A MASTER. LIMITS TO BE AGREED. DESC. 31 YRS, 6'1" APPLY BY EMAIL WITH SUGGESTIONS!
Even the ad betrayed dominance so was more intrigued than ever and responded. Replied to we spoke on line and in person and the meet arranged as he was curious as to how my idea would work out!

He arrived and was as described to me on our call and had been a Master for five years. I told him to strip to his shorts, white as ordered to wear and black socks as also instructed and secured him to my play-table on his stomach, handsome as he is I did not need to see the German nationals face! I blindfold him knowing this increases sensitivity having told him my touch is torture!

I was facing his feet. The size 13's I sensed in socks worn a day as he'd been told. I then faced him and reminded him of the limit he had imposed, he did not want his feet touched and smiling and winking told him a Sub has no limits and does not tell a Master what he may and may not do! I liked the anxious expression on his face as I told him that I understood nipple clamps, ball stretchers, bastinado, edging and a whole lot more examples were useful techniques in dominance but touch was going to be hell for him and of a duration I decided on, not him!

It was very clear he hated even the thought of foot-play as I held his right boot up and read out the size, felt inside it and remarked it's being warm and damp and sniffing in it that it's smell appealed and reminded him that secured as he was his feet were helpless and vulnerable in the one days worn socks. I smiled as I said that it was 'Touch Torture Time'.

I lightly stroked along the right black socked sole

"NOOOO!"NOOO!!! NOOO!! NOT MY FEET!! PLEASE DON'T TICKLE MY FEET!!ANYTHING, ANYTHING BUT NOT THE FEET!!"

I ran a finger the length of his left foot getting an instant similar reaction and leaned close to his feet as their smell was rich and intoxicating to me.

"You got some reallly stinky feet and this left foot deserves a nice, long and good tickling for smelling so good" I said

I then began stroking along the length of his left foot

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAH NOOOOO PLEASEE AAHAAH YOU CAN'T. AHAHA PLEASE." he yelled as I furiously attacked his socked toes telling him that I needed to get his sock off to really enjoy such a sensitive foot

"NOOOOO NOT SOCKSNOOOOOO STOP NO!" Master Michael freaked out so to be kind I told him I'd let him keep his right sock on for now but the left was coming off! This foot a target for my unrelenting tickling fingers and he squirmed as I peeled off the left sock.

"Lets compare socked feet to bare feet tickling, shall we?" I said

"There we go, look at that nice big, bare, sweaty sole, just waiting for some good tickling," I said and began stroking his left bare sole simultaneously with his right socked sole and aiming all over but a target being his toes on both feet.

"AHAHA NO NO..IT TICKLES SO SO MUCH RAHHHHAHAHH STAAAHAHHHPPPP" he pleaded.

"You can beg, shout and yell all you like, I'm not stopping I said as I enjoyed exploring both feet and sniffed them deeply as I kept teasing his bare and socked feet

"HAHAHA I CAAAHAHHHHH NT TAAAAAAHAHAHAKE IT ANYMOREEEE AHAHAHA" he lost it which I loved seeing happen

After several minutes of a brutal assault of all of his toes I wasted no time in pulling off the right sock as he protested. I was indifferent complimenting him on their great smell and his problem if his feet were sensitive not mine! As he hysterically tried to jerk his feet away from me I lightly began licking the tops of both feet and my fingers stroked lightly under each toe of his toes as he laughed and yelled.

"Master Michael I reckon these feet must be virginal with all that noize your making, good job the playrooms soundproof, you really shouldn't put temptation in my way, big masculine smelling n' salty sweaty tasty feet like these irresistable and ticklish, totally addictive; so are they this ticklish everywhere?"

I pulled the toes of his right foot apart and slid my tongue in between them all in turn and licked as he squrimed and they wiggled, his laughter interspersed with shrieks. I ran my fingers all over his very,very sensitive soles.

"AAAAAAHHH!!!" he gasped. "NOOOOOO!!!"

I followed the path on both soles made with my fingers with my lips licking and sucking each toe one by one into my mouth as he was driven crazy! I examined each foot diligently and found the hot spots being under his toes and the centre of both feet so enjoyed nibbling, stroking those places with special attention whilst also lapping at both feet! I told him stop complaining as his dirty feet needed a wash and I was saving him having a bath or shower!

I made the licking intimate so not the way even if he permitted it a Sub tongues his Master's feet, there was no respecting them licked, I slobbered them hungrily and grazed teeth along the edges of them driving him berserk and telling him to stop acting like a baby and take it like a man! Then dried them with a small towel as they needed to be dry for the next experience and whispered in his ear I wondered if he'd ever suffered air - torture?

"Look whatever you have in mind, get me released now, this isn't funny!" he said

I told him interesting choice of words having just been laughing like a loon!

At his feet slowly I stroked the feather across the tips of his bare toes. He stiffened up, his voice rose in volume and pitch.

"Ah haaaaaaaa! Oh, please, STOP!!" his reaction immediate

I drew the feather across the sole of his left foot, from heel to toes, then dragged it from toes to heel on his right foot as he roared with laughter.

"HA HAAAAAAAAAA! STOP!HAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA! "Please...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I drew the feather up and down both of his soles as he laughed harder with every stroke and was dismissive of his protests as I told him as his Master and he my Sub the boot was on the other foot and progressed with the torture of his two sensitive soles and ran the feather in between his toes. Then turning it around began using the quill, the pointed end tracing the wrinkles on his soles as his toes clenched and pulled them tight so I could stroke along each foot held taut.

I ran the quill all over both of his soles and in between his toes. He was nicely losing control as I ran the feather under and in between his clenching toes. I swapped the feather for the electric toothbrush and switched it on 'Bzzzz' and he shuddered, I liked that reaction and told him so and that this tease was really going to tickle torture him to my satisfaction!

As lightly as possible, I ran the small soft electric spinning bristles up the center of his right sole, then slowly swirled it around on the tender ball of his foot, which shivered at the tortuous sensations. Master Michael held his breath desperately as I stroked the bristles up and down his trembling feet, more and more quickly! Laughter and struggling my two favourite sights, his feet couldn't escape my torment.

The brush stroked on and on, up the arches as his toes desperately clenched, the soft bristles wildly teasing his most sensitive spots as his body shuddered and thrust against mine. I told him he was pleasing his Master very much and I was going to reward him turning up the sensations to tickle him more ruthlessly! Master Michael's hysteria an aphrodisiac for me as were his sweaty feet which shuddered, twitched and spasmed.

I turned off the sonicare and told him to say 'Thank you Sir' which with reluctance he did. I told him his feet were now all dirty and smelly again with sweat and subjected them to my oral actions again. My tongue tickling of his toes drove him wild and then began to massage his right foot and pressed my nose to the sole deeply inhaling his foot smell telling him that this must be hell for him breaking all his rules but he was Sub and this session we played by mine as the rich scent was filling my nostrils. His feet warm in my hands I progressed with the massage determined making it as sensual as possible and licked his toes at the same time!

I began sucking them all in earnest rolling my tongue around each toe and in the gaps between them and loved it when they involuntarily curled inside my mouth and explored his soles with my tongue, smiling when the ticklish sensation made him giggle. I returned to sucking on his toes loving him being so tongue ticklish! I ran my tongue slowly along the right sole up to his toes I nibbled and sucked on, spaced and licked between.

Gasps and giggles erupted from him when my tongue worked coupled with my finger tracing along the base of each toe and my teeth lightly raked along his arch and then gripped his left foot and gave it similar attention. Orally tickling his bare feet just amazing, their smell, their taste, their sensitivity I told him made his feet two of the best I've ever worked over!

Master Michael was exhausted as I concentrated tickling strokes in the mid-arch area of the bare soles driving the Master ballistic. Then two fingers up and down each foot in turn. I asked him which foot was most ticklish and he cursed me so I increased the intensity of my finger tickling teasing both feet at the same time.

"NOOOOOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHATOOMUCHAHAH AHAAHTICKLESSTOOOPJAJJAJAJAJA!"

"Naughty boy insulting your Master, you need to learn respect, Oh these feet are so, so ticklish, you feel that, it's a shame all secured and going nowhere so do what you're best at, laugh your socks off that's a good boy, oh your socks are off!" I teased

Master Michael was in hysterics as I spent more time sucking and licking and tonguing, and tickling his feet really working my teeth over them both then drew my index fingers along the centre of both soles of his hyper - sensitive feet and unable to stop them shaking. My tongue horribly teased Master Michael's flexing, ticklish toes whilst my fingers teased up n' down the soles, his hating these combination techniques.

"NOOOMOREHAHAHHAHAHASTOOOPPLEASE ANANANANANANANAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"

I ran my fingers up the sole of his right foot ever so gently then changed feet and move all my fingers over his left foot ever so lightly.

"Does this tickle?" I teasingly asked him as his feet squirmed as I ran my fingers over both soles of his feet at the same time

"HAHAHAHHAHHAAAHHHHH STOOP ITAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Does that tickle?" I asked again

He desperate to be free wiggling toes as I told him inviting me to suck, lick and nibble them and seeing him trying to stop his toes moving but efforts at that happening impossible with the feather being sawn in between them giving him ticklish agony and then just caressing his soles.

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEEHAHAHAHASTOOP HAHAHAHA!"

I slowly moved my fingers under his toes and then told him I was hungry and began ticklishly grazing one foot with my teeth, while fingers pressing and wriggling into the tickle spots on the other foot as Master Michael laughed hysterically as I alternated employing the two tickle techniques on each foot and eventually gave both feet one final tongue bath which succeeeded in weakening him to the the level that when released, there was no fight in him and he could not dress and leave fast enough!

I can’t believe that no one has written a response to this fantastic post. I found it completely erotic and amazingly arousing as I pictured myself in the position of the LEE. I’d give anything to be bound and tortured in this fashion, but that’s just me.

Ticklishsoles

Many thanks and you sure would be by me! Many of my posts are seen but rarely commented on publicly by people excepting a few regulars but popular privately and that's equally welcomed by me so thank you to everyone who supports me, it is appreciated and I am most grateful to you all!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back