• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how i judge lees and clips

Not sure this is the appropriate part of the forum to discuss your ideal tickling video.

Might be better suited to the Discussion section. Finding the "ideal" ticklee is difficult due to various reasons one being ok with strangers looking at you being tickled. It is easy to think that it is not a big deal but for the person being tickled they are being very exposed and many like Perla have been harassed for sharing their desire to tickle and be tickled. Do I have favorite models yes. However if they stop being part of our community it is hard to replace them. Consider making videos yourself rather than making "demands / observations" as the ideal tickling video. Do you approach women on the street and everyone you speak to jumps at the idea of being tickled by you? Women deserve respect especially those that choose to be a part of a tickling video.

My 2 cents

wow. wasn't trying to demand or disrespect, or insult. and I don't approach women on the street about this. that's why I went to a tickling forum. but I will take your advise. remove and be quiet. sorry

See you shouldn't be offended by people responding to your post if you are posting in a forum people will respond and disagree. I was just saying that the quality of videos will not improve by wanting things to be like they were before. I don't know how you were expecting your post to go. Did you think you would get lots of replies agreeing with everything you said?

I'm not offended at all. it's just clear to me that I miscommunicated. you accused me of insulting models, demanding producers to produce what I preferred, and then hypothetically accused me of being a creep on the street which was random and weird to me. if this is how I came across I felt the post should not be out there because that was not my intent at all. what I expected from anybody who cared to read would go something like this.

first of all, your main premise, silent submission vs. the verbal back and forth between ler and lee? i'd take the later 10 times out of 10.

2) you threw asain clips under the bus. I love tickle japan.
3) beautiful laugh according to who. very subjective along with physical beauty.
4) you prefer ebony. ok. nothing to discuss there other than most don't have an ethnic preference due to the fact that we are watching clips to see the models reactions to being tickled. the amount of melanin in her skin doesn't matter whatsoever.
5) you prefer upper body, I prefer feet because...
a) feet are sexy
b) feet are incredibly sensitive with nerves that link to the entire body and
c) did I mention that feet are sexy?
6) and last, you name dropped quite a bit but left out so many great producers!
tickle central, uk tickling, French tickling, ana tickling, soul tickling and many many more. how can you possibly say only two companies set the standard with so much good work being done?

these are all responses that I expected and welcomed. but did not anticipate being accused of insulting models, and being demanding of producers.

happy veterans day weekend. no hard feelings.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back