• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Harvey the Hutt [Ho Ho Ho!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!] and Hollywood

jediofthefeet

TMF Expert
I saw this Friday night online, and found it dragged on too long.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3335606/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_4

I particularly liked the critique by the guy who made this post.

Fifty Shades of Stockholm Syndrome

Actually, the latest critique was really good too.

Review: Berlin Syndrome - A psychological tornado of violence and suspense

He was Australian, so how he began his critique didn't surprise me.

"I've never seen Teresa Palmer in a film before, which is especially weird because she's Australian. I'm sorry that I haven't, because she was utterly fantastic in Berlin Syndrome."

The reason for that is because the media is constantly pumping up or resuscitating the fame of actors and actresses who don't need any more spotlight because they are who they are [Kate Middleton], and those who need to step aside because their time came and passed [Jennifer Aniston]. You will see Kristen Stewart grace more magazine covers than Kaya Scodelario. And more of Rachel McAdams than Jenna Malone. Hollywood deliberately stacks the deck in favor of others. That goes for music labels too.

There are so many amazing music artists doing cover songs or playing local events with their own music instead of charting the billboards, being on Spotify, or iTunes.

President Calvin Coolidge's quote about "Persistence" is one of my personal favorites, but it is also not 100 percent true. One can only continue trying for so long before realizing something isn't right.

Hmmm. I wonder how many actresses got their A-list status because they appeased Jabba the Hutt Harvey.

Last edited:
Is it just me or are Hollywood directors / script writers trying to send a backlash message to feminists and women's rights groups (especially with all the allegations of sexual misconduct among men now a days)?

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back