• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi, but shy

PixyNix

Hi everyone. I’m v new to this.

This is the first time I’ve openly said how much I’d really like to be tickled by a guy. So anyway, here I am 😊

5ft7 size 8 and v ticklish!

Thank you &#55357;&#56842; Are you a pro at this or new too?

No not new, been around the UK scene for a few years, I wouldn't say I'm a pro, more an enthusiastic amateur lo!

Enthusiasm sounds like a useful quality haha. I’m still not quite sure what I’m looking for on here. But do know I’d really like to try being tickled, although giving over control makes me nervous because in my everyday life I like to be in control of everything!

Welcome, Pixynix! You'll like it here. I've shared some wonderful tickling experiences with a few of the ladies on the site.
Are you in the US? Are you male or female?

Welcome to the forum :)

This is most definitely a good place to start if you're looking to experiment and explore your love of tickling further.

Feel free to say hello anytime and get stuck in to the forum debates and chats.

Cheers
TTG

Oh, a fellow UK person! Welcome to the TMF! Hope you enjoy your stay and make friends with the lovely folks here. :)

Enthusiasm sounds like a useful quality haha. I’m still not quite sure what I’m looking for on here. But do know I’d really like to try being tickled, although giving over control makes me nervous because in my everyday life I like to be in control of everything!

I still remain highly enthusiastic when it comes to tickling fun!

Im sure you'll find someone nice to try out your dreams, it will be daunting to give up control the first time especially if you're not used to it..

Welcome to the TMF, hope you find what you are looking for :)

I'm a male ler, not terribly far away from the midlands at present :)

Welcome, PixyNix – lots of people are friendly here. Take care and enjoy yourself.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy yourself and I hope that you get to meet some great people who will respect you and your wishes.

Hello, PixyNix. Nice name. This is a cool place to come and chill with other 'lees and 'lers. Most people here are very polite and welcoming. If there's ever anything you would like to know, feel free to ask anyone. I saw your pic. You're very attractive. Don't worry about being shy. A lot of us here are at least somewhat shy. Just get involved, posting and making threads and the rest is a breeze.

EDIT: If I made you uncomfortable with that remark about you being attractive, I'm sorry. It was just a compliment. I was just trying to be nice.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back