• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for help on how to next level some bedroom tickling with my partner

SSJCloud2

Hi all. Looking for some advice here. I have a partner that I was able to get into tickling (she wasn't before me) and I'm trying to up our bedroom tickling activities. I love what we do but we always do the same thing. Don't get me wrong I feel very very lucky that I have a partner who indulges my kink, I'm just trying to push the envelope a little further.

Currently we combine tickling with sex, and I usually get a free pass to use feathers as well. So long as I ask nicely. What are some ways that people have successfully gotten their partners to go up a notch with them? What new things that you tried were well received and what weren't?

Any reply is helpful but I would love to hear from a person in a long term relationship that brought their partner into tickling.

Hi there, you mention you combine tickling with sex and usually also involve feathers, now it would be interesting to know more in detail what you are doing and where you want go? Are you planning to tie her up at one point or are you looking for some games that you could play? Also, do you have any feedback from her what she likes and what she does not like about the tickling you got her into so far?

I would love to do some light bondage and play some form of tickle game, but haven't heard of any that would work for us. Largely we do unrestrained stuff as foreplay. She is veeeery ticklish so she moves around a lot, which is equal parts cute and inconvenient ;) If we use a tool it is feathers 99% of the time. Used a hairbrush once but I was actually kind of disappointed by the reaction.

In terms of likes and dislikes there has been nothing that she isn't into at all, again I consider myself very lucky. As a general rule though she gets more into the tickling as the sex gets more intense. So generally her enjoyment of it increases as we keep going. I would love to work that into a tickle game with various tools but I am at a loss on how to do that.

As a general rule though she gets more into the tickling as the sex gets more intense. So generally her enjoyment of it increases as we keep going.

Sounds to me like she's a natural. You are so damn lucky to have a woman like that! There are men here that would eat roadkill to have a woman like that! Whatever you do, take it slow and don't be pushy. Respect her wishes in this and *always* control yourself.

Sounds to me like she's a natural. You are so damn lucky to have a woman like that! There are men here that would eat roadkill to have a woman like that! Whatever you do, take it slow and don't be pushy. Respect her wishes in this and *always* control yourself.

Oh trust me I remember every single day how lucky I got in the wife department :) Everything we have done has been 100% mutual, and never pushed too far. Don't want to risk screwing up the great thing I have going. Just looking for some new ideas. Google unfortunately doesn't really help in this department.

I get that at some point you might want more than "just" tickling.
Well there's like a million ways you can go, but remember all of them have to be decided by both of you, pushing could go terribly wrong.

That being said all of it depends on the personalities of both you and your partner.
I will describe a few examples from my current relationship as yours seems to be similar to when we started out.

Partial bondage worked great for us, when we first started.
Just tying one arm gave her the feeling to be able to still somewhat defend herself, while making it easier for me to pin her down/access some tickle spots.
From there you can slowly increase the level or just mix things up.
If that is too far already then you can try to start with a blindfold.

Rolesplays also are a good way to take things further. And it doesn't have to be the typical cliche's as they can be hard to pull off and thus feel awkward.
What works best for us is being spontanous and me slipping to an (playfully) evil persona, while my girlfriend switches to a more submissive persona.
E.g.: Punish my girlfriend for things she might or might not have said or done during the day. (The reason can even be an outright lie)
Not immediately letting her go after an agreed period of time, instead continuing to tease and tickle her.
Demanding impossible tasks, like keeping silent or the arms above her head while not holding back at all and punishing her when she fails.
Stuff like that.

Also nice to try, tickle bets. Those work great both with or without bondage.
If she wants something minor from you (or just come up with a "prize" on the fly) make her work for it.
Try to find out, what and how long your partner can and is willing to take before giving up. Try to keep her on the edge of that. She should have a fair chance to win, but make those victories hard earned.
Examples are having to endure a certain amount of time, having to keep silent, not moving when certain body parts are tickled, ...

Last but not least, not exactly bedroom stuff but still interesting: public or hidden tickling. Can be used as some kind of early foreplay.
Examples are having my hand on her hip or knee, where nobody can see it. Or if there's a blanket on the table, having her foot on my lap. Then without anybody noticing, I slightly tickle her. It's so much fun watching her struggle trying to keep her composure. Don't overdo it though unless she's okay with being exposed in the public. So far we were not spotted by anyone, at least not that I know of.

Hi all. Looking for some advice here. I have a partner that I was able to get into tickling (she wasn't before me) and I'm trying to up our bedroom tickling activities. I love what we do but we always do the same thing. Don't get me wrong I feel very very lucky that I have a partner who indulges my kink, I'm just trying to push the envelope a little further.

Currently we combine tickling with sex, and I usually get a free pass to use feathers as well. So long as I ask nicely. What are some ways that people have successfully gotten their partners to go up a notch with them? What new things that you tried were well received and what weren't?

Any reply is helpful but I would love to hear from a person in a long term relationship that brought their partner into tickling.

See if she's down with bondage. See how long she can deal with being tickled. I dunno, most women are pretty clear on that. If she's just "indulging" and not "enjoying" it tho, well, to her what she's doing is just putting a check mark in the box. As a guy who has "pushed the envelope" in many ways other than tickling, sometimes you find you'll get the best right up front and trying to push will just stress that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back