• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Squeaky Clean - Chapter 14 , 15, 16, 17 and 18

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Chapters 1,2 and 3 can be found here
Chapters 4,5,6 and 7 can be found here
Chapters 8,9 and 10 can be found here
Chapters 11,12 and 13 can be found here

Chapter 14
Megan’s revenge

Kelly heard the soft pad of footsteps approaching but after everything they’d done to her she could somehow no longer bring herself to care.

“You know…” Megan said conversationally as she reached the top of the bench. “I’m not entirely convinced you’ve learned your lesson.”

Kelly snorted, a tired, hollow sound in the echoing room. “If I haven’t learned it by now I’m not sure there’s anything else you can do about it.” The words were flat, a statement of fact rather than a challenge.

“Oh really? Well let’s see if I can convince you otherwise…”

Kelly jumped as something cool wrapped around her arm. Twisting she saw a wide leather strap laid over her wrist and maybe another six inches of her forearm. Just beyond her fingertips she saw Megan staring down with an odd expression on her face as she reached under the bench and pulled up another strap. Kelly realised both straps were secured to the underside of the table as Megan layered the new one over the old. It was only as a third strap was added, taking the bondage all the way to her elbow that Kelly started to feel nervous again.

“Wait, what are you doing?”

Megan smiled as she pulled up yet another strap and pulled it tight. “Proving you wrong.”

Kelly tried to tug her arm away but it was already held immobile against the bench. “Wait, you don’t need to do this!”

“Oh I know.” Megan said with a saccharine sweet smile as she added yet more straps to cover Kelly’s arm all the way to the shoulder. She lent in to whisper in Kelly’s ear. “I’m doing it because I want to.” Even her breath tickled and Kelly shivered from a mix of fear and desire. Before she could find words for a reply Megan had crossed to her other side and started to strap down her other arm.

“I was going to stop, really I was. But you… you’re just too tempting a plaything Kelly.” Megan said as she worked her way methodically down towards Kelly’s shoulder. “It’s rare enough I get to spend so much, uh, quality time with someone but almost impossible to find someone who deserves it!”

“Quality time!” Kelly snapped back, angry now even as she felt her freedom once again stripped away a piece at a time. “Call it what it is bitch, torture!”

Megan pulled the last strap tight a little harder than was strictly necessary and Kelly winced from the sharp flash of pain. “Okay.” Megan shrugged as she made her way down to Kelly’s ankles. “Torture. It’s rare I get to torture someone who deserves it. Though I’m not sure how you can call it that, after all you’ve clearly been enjoying yourself.”

“You forced me to cum, that’s not the same thing!” Kelly yelled defensively as the next set of straps started winding their way up over her left leg.

“Oh really?” Megan laughed, letting her fingers trail up Kelly’s smooth thigh for a moment. “Everything we did to you was forced was it? And you didn’t enjoy any of it or want any more or ask, no, beg us to make you cum? Not even once?” As she asked the last question she pulled a strap tight across the very top of Kelly’s thigh and the back of her fingers brushed against Kelly’s clit. Immediately an unwelcome moan escaped Kelly’s lips and she glared up into Megan’s amused eyes.

“I… no, you forced me, what choice did I have?”

“Not to.” Megan said simply setting to work on Kelly’s remaining unbound leg. “You could have resisted, could have fought back if you truly didn’t enjoy it. Instead you moaned like a whore as we made you dance to our tune and used every hole for our pleasure.” She yanked a strap tight just above Kelly’s knee and gave a cruel laugh at the whimper of pain she got in return. “And for yours, of course.”

Kelly wasn’t sure what to say. It wasn’t true of course, it couldn’t be! They’d driven her nearly insane, made her scream for so long she’d thought she’d never be able to stop and forced her body to respond to their desires. But… but a tiny voice in the back of her mind couldn’t help but admit there’d been times she hadn’t been sure, not really sure, that she wanted them to stop.

Kelly was jolted out of her thoughts when she felt another strap land across her shoulders just below the curve of her neck. “Hey, what’s this!” She demanded, somewhat foolishly under the circumstances.

“It’s a strap.” Kelly said. “It’s intended to keep you bound to the bench,”

“Yes, I know that but why do you need it? I can’t go anywhere anyway!”

“Because it’s fun. Because I want to see the look on your face when you’re mummified and can barely breath much less move.” Megan replied, voice dripping with sadistic desire. She pulled another strap and carefully positioned it across the top of Kelly’s breasts, leaving an uncovered gap framing her armpits.

“I’m going to drink in every moment as you realise you can’t even flinch away from me, much less escape.” Megan continued as another strap was fed across Kelly’s stomach, this time just underneath her breasts leaving them trapped between the two leather bonds. “I’m going to make sure you know exactly how bad things can be if you ever go back on your word to us.”

“I won’t! I promise I won’t! Kelly blurted out, nerves now becoming full blown panic. More leather was laid over her stomach and cinched tight enough that she could feel every breath straining against the bondage. “Please, please you don’t have to do this, I’ll keep my promise, I swear!”

“Oh I know you will…” Megan said, pulling a final strap tight over Kelly’s hips. “After this you’ll ask us before you so much as touch a keyboard.”

Kelly craned her neck to look down her body and her heart sank. The only parts of her visible between the straps was her heaving breasts and, judging by the cool touch of air against flesh, her pussy and ass. The rest was either covered by leather or pressed tightly into the bench. A hand suddenly rested on her forehead and pushed her gently back to the bench. Out of the corner of her eye she saw another strap being pulled over and realised Megan wasn’t done yet.

“NO! No please, please don’t do that! Leave me something please!” She begged but to no avail as the strap was placed carefully, almost lovingly over her forehead and tightened down. A thinner strap was added across her chin just below her mouth, enough to keep her head still but with just enough give to let her talk.

“Almost done!” Megan said cheerfully before working a two pieces of rubber-covered foam into the gap between the side of Kelly’s head and the straps. Kelly’s eyes were wide with horror as she found herself unable to move her head at all, held perfectly still by the bracing. “Just got to cover your mouth up, oh and separate those gorgeous tits of yours of course.”

“NO!” Kelly screamed, fear churning in her gut. “Please don’t cover my mouth, please! I can’t breath, I won’t be… it’s too much!”

“Hmm…” Megan said, considering. “Well I’ve got another strap to add one way or the other so… tell you what, you can choose. Either I cover your mouth or your pussy, up to you which one.”

“My pussy!” Kelly replied instantly and Megan laughed.

“Oh far too quick little pet, you didn’t let me finish. I cover your pussy after I’ve put this inside.” From somewhere she held up a wide, thick vibrator for Kelly’s approval. She swallowed nervously as she couldn’t help but notice it was two phalluses in one and she had no doubt where the second was to go. Still…

“My pussy.” She said, defeated.

“Ask nicely.”

“Please cover my pussy.”

“Is that it?”

Kelly felt tears spring to her eyes. “Please put that inside me and cover my pussy.”

“Oh you can be dirtier than that.”

“Please… please stuff my pussy and ass with your toy.”

“Why certainly pet and, oh look, you’re already wet, isn’t that convenient?”

Without warning Megan slid one of the two rubber cocks into Kelly’s sopping wet **** ad quickly worked it back and forth. Kelly couldn’t fight back the groan of desire and Megan chuckled evilly as she worked.

“Oh, yeah. it was all us forcing you to feel pleasure wasn’t it sweetie? You don’t enjoy this humiliating attention at all!” She pulled the cock from Kelly’s body and carefully repositioned it so that it nudged at Kelly’s asshole. “You know it’s not nice to lie Kelly…”

Kelly’s eyes almost shot out of her head and she grunted with pain as Megan forced the toy none too gently inside of her. She felt suddenly full, fuller than she’d been in her life and her ass burned from the intrusion. The grunt became a scream as Megan roughly forced it home, the connecting plastic nestled against the curve of her ass. As she was reeling from the assault Megan slid the second dildo into Kelly’s well lubricated pussy and flicked them both on. The vibrations immediately had her eyes rolling back in her head, fingers clenching into fists and moans of pleasure instantly spilling from her lips. Kelly didn’t even notice the straps being brought up between her thighs to hold the thing in place, or the ones criss-crossing her body to separate and trap her breasts. She didn’t notice a thing, in fact, until the vibrator suddenly switched off.

“No! Why did you…” Kelly protested.

“Switch it off? I didn’t. It does that itself.” Megan said smugly. “It’s a devious little thing, keeps someone on edge without ever allowing them to cum. Well, not until someone presses the button on the side anyway. Unfortunately that’s just been covered up with thick leather so that’s not happening any time soon. Hope you enjoy your choice!”

Kelly moaned as the buzzing kicked in again and her eyes fluttered closed. She hated to admit it and would never have expected it but being violated like this, helpless to do anything to prevent it without even the comfort of a hand on her skin… well, it was a huge turn on. The pain in her ass seemed right somehow, a counterpoint she’d never realised was missing in her usual symphony of pleasure. It was lifting her up and she floated happily along, abandoning herself to pure sensation.

The slap of water against her breasts jerked her back to reality and she blinked away her momentary confusion. She’d forgotten her head was secured in place and she strained to look down her body to see what was happening but the straps didn’t budge an inch no matter how hard she tried. She tried to peer down her noise but Megan knew how to restrain her victims and the slight backward tilt of Kelly’s head prevented even that small bit of cheating.

“Oh don’t mind me, I’m just keeping myself entertained.” Megan said cheerfully, suddenly looming over Kelly with a glint in her eye that spoke of ill intentions. “I’ve been wanting to try these out all day!”

Megan brought her hands up and Kelly gasped in horror. She was wearing what looked like black furry mittens except instead of warm wool they were covered in hundreds, maybe even thousands, of tiny nubs. Megan brought one down to give Kelly a closer look and she realised with a sinking feeling that even that description wasn’t accurate. All of the nubs looked slightly different. Some where, indeed, hard little plastic or fabric-covered bumps but most had a more, well, bristly look to them.

“Aren’t they great?” Megan asked almost dreamily. “A little side project I’ve been working on with a couple of our engineering team. The ultimate cleaning tool, that’s what we’re going to market it as! Or, at least, we will once legal decides no-one’s going to slip and die in the shower from self-tickling.”

Kelly’s eyes were wide as planets, hypnotised by the gloves as Megan waved them back and forth in front of her face. “Might take a while I guess.” Megan said conversationally. “I mean, they do have a point, they tickle like a son of a bitch! Here, let me show you.”

“No! No it’s okay, I believe yooohhhhOOHHHhOHOOheeeEEEEEEE” Kelly’s protests dissolved into hysterics as the gloves touched down on her soaking wet breasts and started to scrub away at her exposed flesh. For a moment she thought she heard the straps that held her creak as her entire body convulsed at the shockwave of sensations that poured through her. It was as if a thousand evil brushes had suddenly descended on her already-sensitive breasts at once. Even with just water rather than the lather of body wash she’d become used to it was devastating.

“Oh god! Aaaaaaahhhahahahahahaaanono..pleasegodit’s… stop!Staaahhhooooooh….” Kelly wanted more than anything in the world to be able to move, to thrash about, to jump up and run from the room. But she was trapped more thoroughly than she’d have believed possible and the gloves played her like a finely tuned instrument. It was so, so much worse than any brush or sponge had been or, indeed, could be. The gloves were thin, practically moulded to Megan’s hands by the water and she could guide them as easily and delicately as she would her bare fingers. This wasn’t simply a brutal attack but a devilishly subtle one as well.

In amongst the ticklish agony of tiny brushes scrubbing away at the sides of her heaving breasts there’d be a sudden gently caress, a plastic point resting gently on her nipple or a feathery soft touch running from one mound to the other so lightly Kelly wasn’t sure she hadn’t imagined it. As her panicked laughter scaled new heights and threatened to overwhelm her Megan would pause to cup her breasts and the bristles would suddenly seem the gentlest things in the world as they stimulated her just with their presence.

Then she’d catch a breath, or the vibrator would start again or Megan would just get bored and the world became her own private ticklish hell once more. Each time Megan would move a little quicker, her fingers somehow always finding new spots to torment and tantalise no matter how often she’d travelled over the same ground before.

The bristles were everywhere, Kelly’s soaking wet skin doing a good enough job at keeping the gloves lubricated to avoid pain no matter how quickly Megan moved. Yet somehow at least a couple of fingers were always circling and teasing Kelly’s straining nipples, feather light touches that set her teeth chattering. Swirling around, coming closer, dancing together on top then pinching together and pulling hard, letting the pain build before releasing and teasing all over again.

The vibrators buzzed away, pain from her ass meeting the pleasure from her pussy in a mix that took her to heights she’d never even imagined. But there, too, the frustration built as they’d bring her to the peak of ecstasy before dropping her back down each and every time. Kelly gasped as Megan pressed her knee into Kelly’s leather-covered crotch and eased the toy another fraction of an inch deeper inside her.

“Fuck!” Kelly cried out and once the words had started they wouldn’t stop. “Oh my god! Megan… Megan, please let me cum, please, I need to…”

“You need to?”

“Yes!”

“Really NEED to?” Megan ground her knee against Kelly and the vibrator jiggled a little, found a new angle and sparked all new sensations.

“Oh FUCK YES!” Kelly was beyond the point of caring now.

“Yes… what?”

“I need to cum, I need to… “ she hesitated for a moment and Megan flicked her fingertips across Kelly’s hard nipples.

“AHhhhh! God I need… I need to be fucked! Please!”

“Uh…. no.” The pressure eased and those maddening hands started to tickle away at her captive tits again.

“What?!?”

“No. No you’re not getting fucked. Simple really.”

“Please! I… please Megan, please fuck me!”

The gorgeous woman above Kelly seemed to pause and consider the plea for a moment then: “No.”

“Oh GOD!” The vibrator had kicked in again and something about the angle Megan had it tilted at found a spot inside Kelly’s ass that caused sparks to flash in front of her eyes. “No, no please Megan, please I need to, I’ve got to cum, I need to, you’ve got to make me, please, it’s too much, I NEED to cum, please please please…”

Megan let her keep babbling her desperate mantra for at least a minute before letting her hands lie still, one bristle-covered finger resting on each soapy nipple. Her knee still pushed the vibrator inwards knowing full well it wasn’t enough on its own to give her toy the release she craved.

“I said I wouldn’t fuck you.” Megan replied coldly. “And I meant it. But if you’re so weak you need release I’m willing to make you cum,”

“Yes! yes please, please make me cum, please!”

“And why do I need to do that?”

“Because… “ Kelly hesitated and Megan shifted, resting her knee on the plastic controls and pushing down, forcing the toy to stretch Kelly’s holes as the leather held her in place. “AHHHHHH!” The scream was a perfect mix of pain and pleasure that tailed off the instant Megan moved her weight off the vibrator.

“Because I’m weak! I’m weak and need to cum. Please make me cum, please!”

“If I do I’m the one who decides how you cum, understand?”

“Yes!”

“And we’ll keep going until you do.”

“Please!”

“But only the once.”

“YES! God please Megan, please….”

Kelly gasped as a fresh torrent of body wash burst onto her tits and all of a sudden the pressure at her crotch vanished. The vibrator settled back to a more comfortable, but slightly less satisfying, position as Megan let her bristle-covered hands hover over Kelly’s tits.

“Then I’m going to tickle tickle tickle until you get what you asked for…”

“NO!” Kelly had intended a much longer protest but the one scream of denial was all she managed to get out before Megan’s hands dropped down to scrub up a fresh batch of lather over Kelly’s aching, abused and needy breasts. The bubbles burst into life and a rich, fruit-laden scent washed over them both. Not that Kelly really noticed, her entire world had focused on the gloves that were quickly driving her insane.

If she’d thought they’d been bad before the body wash made them ten times worse. Where before they’d slipped and caught now they glided, pushing the bubbles against her and making her feel every last individual soapy sud burst with a ticklish pop. Kelly’s mouth dropped open and her begging laughter became a wall of noise, all sense or reason driven from her. The gloves danced and spun and grabbed and pulled and tickled, tickled, tickled…

“Oh do that again!” Megan cried as her hands circled Kelly’s nipples just as the vibrator buzzed back into life, pulling a cry of miserable desire from her victim. Her fingers retraced their steps and, sure enough, she managed a repeat performance.

“I think we have our spot!” Megan crowed triumphantly. “Of course I may be wrong so let’s keep some variety going here.” While her left hand started tracing lazy figure eights over Kelly’s breasts to repeat the teasing, tantalising touch her right started to fly over seemingly random spots. Circling around the very edge of Kelly’s exposed flesh, dragging down the leather strap separating her breasts with just the outer edges of the gloves touching her skin, pitter-pattering on the underside… Megan never seemed to trie or repeat herself.

Kelly felt like her throat was going to explode. No matter how hard she tried all she could do was grunt in desire, loud, deep howls of need and frustrated desire as Megan continuously teased her breasts. At that moment the light, circling touch was the single most erotic thing Kelly had ever experienced and she ached for more. Yet, somehow, it was very, very slowly pushing her towards the edge. Every time the vibrator shut off she dropped back but never quite as far as she’d been the last time round.

Tears flowed freely as her body ached to writhe in desire, even that simple pleasure denied her and the release she burned for inching closer with maddening slowness. She wanted more, she wanted the others to come back and tickle her just for the extra stimulation, she wanted the vibrator to be faster, to be bigger, to stretch her until she hurt. More, just more, more pain, more pleasure, more torture just… MORE!

“More…” Kelly croaked the word from a parched throat before resuming her loud, animalistic grunting. Megan chuckled and placed her right hand over Megan’s nipples, her palm and the tip of her forefinger resting on the rock hard nubs of flesh.

“Well since you asked so nicely!” Megan said, sarcasm dripping from every word. And then she moved. Her hand flew in small, fast circles with hard little pads resting on Kelly’s incredibly sensitive and exposed nipples. Megan’s other hand dug in and tickled the tiny sliver of exposed skin at her side between breast and strap. The vibrators hit their stride and the tidal wave of sensation burst in one glorious explosion.

Kelly came harder than she’d ever done in her life. The scream of orgasmic bliss echoed off the walls as her muscles strained against their bonds. Her pussy convulsed around the intruder and squirted her juices all over the straps and, as a result, her own flesh. Lights exploded in front of her eyes and she hung on the verge of blackness as all her conscious energies absorbed by the explosion of pleasure racing through her. It took over a minute before she regained enough control to stop screaming and try to ease her tired muscles.

Kelly was still panting for air as Megan undid the straps covering her crotch and easily slid the vibrators out of her protesting body. Though whether the protest was at being violated so thoroughly or at having that violation removed Kelly wasn’t entirely sure. Before she could recover her senses Megan had already put the straps back into place and, worse, was starting to add yet more leather to her bondage, this time wrapping over her soap-covered tits. Kelly hissed as they were pulled tight, the leather rubbing across her sensitive nipples and sending sparks of pain and pleasure through her overstimulated body.

Finally Megan stepped back to admire her work. “Oh very nice, very nice indeed!” She said, circling her captive and taking in the sight. “Perfect, in fact. You really do wear bondage very well indeed you know, you’d make a fortune as a model.”

“I’ll keep that in mind if I need a career change!” Kelly snapped, suddenly furious. While she’d certainly never admit it willingly, the bondage and even the ticklish torment she’d been subjected to for what felt like years wasn’t entirely unpleasant. But to be taunted like this by someone who’d made it clear she saw Kelly as nothing more than a victim to torment was too much.

To make things worse Megan just laughed. “Well if you keep your word we won’t force you into that change.” she said, patting Kelly leather-covered thigh. “Though we might be doing you a favour if we did, all that fame and attention coming your way, just want you want isn’t it?”

“No.” Kelly snarled back, her anger feeding her, energising her. “I’ll do what I promised and if you don’t I’ll…”

“What?” Megan teased, letting her fingers run over the thick leather. “What are you going to do exactly little girl?”

“I’ll… I’ll make you go into the same ‘career’” Kelly spluttered, barely able to form the words.

“Really?” Megan asked in a casual tone. “Hmm… no, no you’re not the sort. You haven’t got the strength or resolve for that.”

“Try me!” Kelly growled, her temper not helped by the condescending laugh the threat received.

“Okay tiger, you’re on” Megan said. “I’m going to tickle those poor, helpless, exposed armpits for fifteen minutes. Just fifteen little minutes of some lovely foam-filled attention, you know, the sort that really makes you moan.” Kelly ground her teeth but stayed quiet.

“I’m going to get you sparkling clean, better than you were when you came in! And if, at any point, you feel like you need a little break all you’ve got to do is ask me for one… little… favour.”

Megan knelt down so she was close enough to whisper. “Please scrub my filthy pits. That’s all you’ve got to ask for and I’ll let you catch your breath. Of course I’d need to make sure I did what you asked and that’d take at least another… oh forty five minutes I’d think.” Kelly gasped and heard the chuckle practically purred into her ear.

“And of course you’re hardly in a position to know how that needs to be done so I’d just have to ignore any helpful suggestions you’d have to make sure you’re truly, properly clean when we’re done.”

Kelly swallowed, realising she simply had to try and hang on for that fifteen minutes, sure it’d be pure hell. “Do your worst you bitch.” She said flatly, trying desperately to act like she this was all some minor inconvenience rather than sheer torture.

“If you insist…” Megan replied, getting up and making a point to flex the bristle-covered gloves in full view of Kelly.

Chapter 15
One Last Wash

Kelly tried her best to relax, to just accept what was about to happen and endure. But somehow her eyes couldn’t stop following the hundreds of tiny bristles about to assault her. Megan held her right hand still while the left lifted a fresh bottle of body wash high above the open palm and slowly tilted it. The liquid that spilled out was a sparkling, almost dazzling blue with flecks of green catching the light as it fell in slow motion towards the waiting glove. Kelly would swear she could see every bounce and flow of the stuff as it danced around the bristles almost joyfully.

Placing the bottle down Megan brought her hands up, making sure to keep every move visible to Kelly’s entranced gaze, and started to knead the gloves together. Instantly a rich lather burst up, almost engulfing Megan’s hands as she slowly worked to cover every last bristle in the stuff. The scent that wrapped around the two women was almost as intense, a rich fruity aroma that seemed at odds with the blue liquid until Kelly picked out the sharp, fresh mint undertone to the bouquet. It seemed to energise her and she felt her body tense as Megan stepped forward and straddled her leather covered waist.

Megan let her hands dip down below Kelly’s eyeline, moving them forward slowly, building the tension. A cruel smile touched her lips as she saw Kelly’s eyes franticly darting down, trying to watch her doom approaching to no avail. While Megan would never dream of telling her captive, this was what she’d been hoping for for months now. The gorgeous bitch who’d thought herself so above it all all, who’d caused her so much trouble and worry for the sake of her precious ethics utterly at her mercy. Which was a shame, Megan thought with a quiet chuckle, as that was something she had long since used up.

That chuckle was the last thing Kelly heard before the wet kiss of the gloves met her helpless armpits and then… then there was only her own desperate laughter. She’d thought it had been bad before but Megan had clearly been holding something in reserve. Her fingers were everywhere, ripping laughter from Megan’s already aching throat at will, tickling her so hard it verged on pain but the body wash doing just enough to keep every touch pure tickling torture.

“Aww, what’s the matter little girl, don’t you want to be clean?” Megan taunted, having to raise her voice to be heard over the shrieks of anguished laughter bouncing around the room. “We’ve only just started too, you’ve got another hour to go!”

“Fif….” Kelly spluttered before dissolving into hysterical giggling as Megan swirled her fingers in tight little spirals against the delicate skin of her stretched pits.

“Sorry, what was that? Speak up!” Megan commanded, her thumbs landing right in the centre of Kelly’s pits and digging in, rolling the bristles that covered them in a vicious attack that had Kelly’s stomach rippling with laughter beneath the bondage. In fact her muscles were working so hard that Megan could feel the pulse even through the leather and she couldn’t resist pulling her feet off the floor to get the full effect against her bikini-covered crotch.

“Fiftheheheheheh… FIFTEEN!” Kelly yelled trying to find at least some semblance of control.

“Fifteen? Fifteen what, fifteen hours?” Long slow luxurious drags of the bristles from the curve of Kelly’s arm peaking out from the leather to the top of her rib just before the straps sprang over her again had the poor woman wheezing as her eyes stared madly at the ceiling.

“Minutes! FIFTEEN MINUTES!” The words were almost barked but the effort required to force them out had clearly been high as Kelly lapsed back into wheezing laughter almost immediately.

“We’ll see….” Megan whispered with dark menace before pitter-pattering her fingers into the mounds of bubbles coating Kelly’s armpits, sending little explosions flying with every touch which echoed from Kelly’s toes to her head.

For the first time in her life Kelly suddenly realised what the word ‘need’ really meant. It wasn’t the need for a thing, or the need to do well at something or even the need for somewhere to call home. It was the terrible driving urgency of the body demanding to do something and being denied the opportunity to address that need. In that moment she’d have given anything to be able to pull away or just shake her head. Her muscles fought but the straps held her perfectly still, even the ripple of her stomach muscles was proving tough as her bondage tried to prevent her sucking in another breath.

All she could do, the only freedom she had left, was to let her torment spill from her lips and a stream of high pitched laughter expressed it beautifully, at least to Megan’s ears.

“Oh dear, surely this doesn’t tickle does it?” Megan said with mocking concern. “Why I’m barely even touching you Kelly!” The tapping shifted again, her fingers now moving in waves over Kelly’s exposed, lather covered pits. “If you can’t take something that gentle then this must just be hell for you….”

Kelly’s eyes went as wide as dinner plates and her lips froze in a howl of protest as Megan’s smooth rhythm touched something unexpected. Every muscle tensed and tugged in desperation as each tiny little bristle suddenly seemed connected directly to her nerves as if her skin had simply vanished. Every motion, every caress and poke and prod might as well have been a string reaching within her and Kelly’s laughter became a scream. The sound was still echoing when Megan paused for a moment, her hands freezing in place, watching carefully as Kelly sucked a shaky breath back into her lungs.

“Ah there we go…” Megan crooned, something evil flashing in her eyes. “Now I’ve got you!”

Kelly tried to focus, tried to make her throat work long enough to plead for mercy but Megan didn’t give her the chance. Her hands flew once again and now everything she did had that electric feeling of plucking at Kelly’s nerves directly. Odd sensations forced their way in between the ticklish attack. The soft caress of the glove itself became the most erotic sensation in the world. A mound of bubbles bursting under Megan’s touch left Kelly gasping and seeing stars as if a tidal wave had hit her. Even the gentle whisper of a breeze created by Megan’s hand passing by felt like a gale pounding against her senses.

“Oh yes, now that’s a look I’ve been waiting to see!” Megan said as Kelly’s babbled incoherently through the torture. “Wide eyed and desperate, it really does suit you!” She dragged the bristles harshly across Kelly’s pits and the babbling became screams of laughter.

“Poor little thing, can’t stand a bit of true tickle torture.” The words flowed through Kelly and seemed to be just another tug on her shredded mind, just as bad as anything those hands and gloves were doing to her. “You look like you’re going to piss yourself any second!” A tiny part of Kelly’s mind that clung to sanity realised Megan might well be right. She’d already lost control of her muscles and voice, how long could she hold on without adding yet another moment of shame to the day?

“Maybe that’s what we should do hey? Keep on tickling until you pee?” Kelly realised with a start that for all she knew Megan would just ignore their deal, ignore the time limit and keep going until she made her do exactly that! There wasn’t anything to stop her now! Except… maybe….

“Coochie coochie coo!” Megan teased then paused and seemed to reconsider. “Wait, what was it you seemed to enjoy so much with Rebecca? Ah yes: Scrub a dub dub Kelly! Scrub scrub scrub…”

Kelly felt tears flow down her cheeks but barely knew how or why she was crying. In her head the thought of what was about to happen was all consuming, one last bit of dignity she was going to be forced to throw away.

“Scrub scrub… this might be the first time that scrubbing someone clean made them more dirty!” Megan was in full flow now and her voice seemed to meld with her hands to torment Kelly’s exhausted body. Her stomach hurt from its fight against both laughter and bondage, her throat felt raw from the laughter and all the time the growing certainty of Megan’s intentions for her battered away at the tiny bubble her few rational thoughts sheltered in.

“Awww, you’re crying? But we haven’t even begun yet!” Megan brought both hands to Kelly’s right side and suddenly the number of tiny bristles doubled. Impossibly they all seemed to find brand new spots and her laughter became silent as she felt the assault on what remained of her sanity double.

“See, it can be so much worse! Just endless tickling over and over until you decide to beg me for mercy,”

Beg. The word stuck in Kelly’s mind and she found words floating in front of her, words that’d stop this ordeal.

“And you’re going to beg Kelly, we both know it.”

Words that’d stop this ordeal but… but…. she couldn’t remember the but. She knew there was one, knew there was reason not to say it but they were overwhelmed by ‘stop’.

“We both know you’re not strong enough to resist me, to fight this. The only question…”

But how to say them? How to stop this. She needed her voice.

“… is whether or not….”

Force herself to find breath, to squeeze it down past the laughter.

“… you’re going to be stubborn enough…”

Find a moment between the touches, find a gap to seize her chance.

“… to hang on until you lose all self-control…”

Control. Find control. Find a way.

“… and go home soaked in your own piss as well as your own cum!”

“SCRUB MY FILTHY PITS!”

The words were screamed so loudly that Megan winced and the echo seemed to travel the length of the room and back without losing any of its power. Megan was so surprised she actually let her hands drop and stared in shock for a second or two before reaching over and stopping the clock. She kept her perch on top of her prey and took in the results of her torment.

Kelly was gasping for air, her eyes wild as if the effort to make the words had broken something deep inside her. Her lather-covered pits stood out in stark contrast to the black leather covering her body and her face was bathed in sweat. Her gaze swept the room and as soon as Megan lent forward it locked on to her face.

“Pp…p… please.” Kelly was stammering the words, barely hanging on as the aftershocks of her torment raced through her. “P… please scrub my filthy pits. Please.”

“Well since you asked nicely…” Megan replied with a smile. “Oh and just so you know…” She brought the stop clock up and held it where Kelly could get a good look. It took her a few seconds to focus and understand what she was seeing then her heart sank.

14:55. Fourteen Minutes and Fifty Five Seconds. Five seconds from freedom when she’d broken. Five. Seconds. It was too much and Kelly broke down into sobs and was surprised to find Megan gently wiping the tears from her face. The gorgeous black haired woman slid herself around Kelly’s bound figure and hugged her tightly enough that she could feel it even through the straps.

Gradually the tears dried up and Megan reached up to release the straps holding Kelly’s head in place. She teased her hair out and brushed some stray strands from her face, letting her catch her breath and ease back to reality.

“You know, of course, this isn’t over yet.” Megan breathed into her ear. “You still owe me forty five minutes of quality time.”

Kelly drew a shuddering breath and nodded, though even the freedom to do that seemed a blessed miracle after what she’d just been through.

“Don’t worry… it won’t be that bad again.” Surprised Kelly threw a look at her tormentor and was rewarded with a gentle chuckle.

“I got what I wanted Kelly. I broke you. I know I broke you. You know I broke you. We both know I can do that any time I want. Any time, any where I desire I can strip away your pride, your dignity and make you beg me to torment you just the way I want…”

Megan shivered at the delightful mental images her own words were drawing in her minds eye and traced a finger along Kelly’s jaw.

“Make sure you remember that Kelly. You’re mine now, aren’t you?”

Kelly nodded again and, to her surprise, didn’t feel the stomach-churning dread she’d expected at such an admission.

“Mine to torment and tease?”

Another nod but Megan had no intention of making things easy. Her hand darted out and danced in Kelly’s lather-filled armpit. “Sorry, what was that?” Megan asked, raising her voice over the high pitched shriek of surprised laughter.

“Yes!”

“Yes what?” The fingers flicked again and another peal of laughter bounced around the room.

“Yes I’m yours!”

“Mine to….?” The fingers settled into a gentle tapping which had Kelly giggling constantly.

“Yours toooooooohhhh… to torment and tease.”

“Very good!” Kelly felt an unexpected burst of pride at the compliment and found herself blushing. “Here, as a reward let’s get that lather off you.”

Kelly braced herself but to her surprise the horrendous tickle assault she was expecting never came. Instead a warm jet of water gently sprayed onto her skin, circling in a tightening spiral to gently ease and flick the bubbles away. After so much abuse the water might as well have been the caress of a lover and try as she might Kelly couldn’t quite fight off a moan as the jet finished it’s work.

“There, see how nice it can be when you’re owned?”

“Yes….” Kelly whispered the word and was rewarded with Megan shifting to straddle her bound body once more and the jet moving across to her other armpit.

“Ohhhh” This time Kelly didn’t bother hiding the groan and Megan deliberately slowed her movement to a crawl, the water barely seeming to move as she plucked effortlessly at Kelly’s desires. Somehow it took almost five minutes for the last of the suds to be rinsed away and by the time they fell to the tiled floor Kelly was lost in a world of sensation. In fact it was almost a minute after Megan shut off the water that the groans fell silent as the last ghostly memory of its touch faded away.

“Enjoy that?” Megan asked with a knowing smirk.

“Yes.” Kelly replied and then, unbidden, found herself adding: “Thank you.”

“That’s a good little tickle slut.” The last word was carefully chosen, a vulgar barb that burst through the happy bubble surrounding Kelly.

“Hey, I’m not a….” She started to protest but Megan cut across her.

“Oh of course you are Kelly. You’re practically dripping wet just from being cleaned by a shower! Why, if I tickled those poor armpits right now you’d probably cum in seconds!”

“No I wouldn’t!” Too late Kelly realised what she’d said and barely had time to gulp a breath before Kelly had brought her hands down, fingers splayed out wide and started raking away at her helpless flesh.

“Oh really?” Megan said, raising her voice again to be heard over Kelly’s sudden spluttering laughter. “Well that’s easy enough to test isn’t it?” Her fingers raced freely over the slippery skin and Kelly once again found herself dropping down into ticklish hell.

“You’re telling me that being tied up and helpless with a gorgeous woman on top of you tickling your most sensitive spots isn’t a turn on?” Megan asked, squeezing her thighs tighter around Kelly’s waist. “That there isn’t a part of you deep down that wants this to go on and on and on until you’re left a broken mess at my mercy?

Kelly wanted to deny it. She wasn’t that person, she knew she wasn’t. She wanted this to stop, wanted to be able to grab a deep breath, wanted to regain control of her own voice, wanted to be free. Wanted…. wanted….

Kelly nodded.

“So you are a tickle slut then?” Megan asked casually, easing back on the attack ever so slightly.

“Y… Yes.” Kelly gulped around the laughter.

“Yes what?”

“Yes I’m a tickle slut.”

A final quick burst then Megan’s hands were still once more, though she kept them resting on Kelly’s armpits. “You’re sure?” she asked with the tiniest flicker of movement from a fingertip.

“Yes! Yes I’m sure!” Kelly said quickly then, to be sure, added: “I’m a tickle slut. I am.”

“Good. Now that we’ve got that out of the way I should really get going on your request.”

“Request?” Kelly asked, a dreadful certainty creeping over her.

“Yes, you remember, you begged me to scrub these filthy pits of yours. You do remember that don’t you?” Another flicker of movement and Kelly quickly nodded.

“Yes, yes I remember!”

“And it was for…. how long again?”

“Forty five minutes.” Kelly sighed, knowing full well there was no way out of this and not entirely sure she wanted to find one.

“Hmm, I don’t know… that might not be long enough. They’re really in a state!” Megan said and Kelly meekly nodded despite knowing full well they were likely cleaner than they’d ever been after so much soap sud laden torment.

“How do you get so dirty Kelly?” Megan asked, pretending to study the offending pits.

“I… I don’t know.” Kelly replied, the thought of protesting the obvious lie dying unsaid almost before it popped into her head.

“Well I’ll do my best but this might need more time….” Another warning shiver of movement convinced Kelly that playing along was the way to go.

“If… if you need to take longer that’s okay.” The last few words were almost a squeak but Kelly’s eyes were locked on Megan’s as the two played out their game.

“Are you sure?”

“Y, yes. Take as long as you need to clean me properly.”

Megan smirked as she leant down and scooped two unopened bottles of body wash from the floor. “Hmm, which would you rather, summer fruits or mint explosion?”

“Summer fruits.” The answer was immediate but clearly not exactly what Megan wanted.

“You want me to use this one?” She prompted, holding the bottle of golden liquid out for Kelly’s inspection.”

“Yes.” Megan raised an eyebrow and went as still as a statue, patiently waiting for Kelly to fill the sudden silence.

“Yes please.” Still no movement and Kelly found herself speaking seemingly without thinking. “Please use that one.” More silence, stretching out and inviting her to fill it.

“Please use that one to… to scrub my filthy pits clean.” Finally a reaction as Megan tilted her head quizzically as if she didn’t quite understand what was being asked of her. And still no words, just a gap where they should be, where Kelly felt compelled to place them.

“Please scrub my filthy pits until they’re clean. Please, I….” A pause but she swallowed her pride and rushed on. “I need you to clean me. Please, I know you’ll do it properly.”

“Well, since you asked nicely.” Megan replied, reaching down to pat Kelly’s cheek in a gesture that should have been patronising but somehow sent a little shiver down her spine. Not that Kelly had much time to think about that as Megan quickly opened up the bottle and applied a generous amount of the cool, thick, oozing liquid to first one armpit then the other. A hint of summer fruits wafted around the room and Kelly drew a deep breath as she felt the usual pleasant tingle that always seemed to go with that scent.

Then, suddenly, the hint became an explosion as Megan’s thumbs started to rub hard at the body wash covered skin. Bubbles leapt up at her touch and Kelly was immediately fighting to contain the laughter forcing its way up her throat.

“There, is that what you want?” Megan asked in an innocent voice.

Kelly nodded, not trusting herself to try and speak but Megan was having none of it. “Come on, it’s rude not to answer, especially when it’s such a simple question.” Her touch swept around in generous arcs to find new spots to torment.

“Is this…” Kelly pursed her lips and tried to keep her eyes from closing as she fought to stay silent.

“… what….” Megan’s hands drifted up to the curve of Kelly’s biceps just accessible before the leather straps covered her arms before starting a lazy, meandering path back down towards those exposed armpits.

“… you want.” The last word was timed perfectly for her thumbs to arrive at the very centre of Kelly’s helpless hollows and sure enough it was the touch that broke her resolve.

“YES!” She yelled, trying to clamp her lips shut but too late, the laughter was free and dancing joyfully through the world. Rich, deep and loud it was both infectious and addictive making Megan determined to hear more.

“Aww, what’s the matter Kelly?” Megan asked, letting her thumbs swirl in slow, torturous circles. “Surely this doesn’t tickle that badly?”

“Ohhohohohooohhhohhh no, no no no please!” Kelly spluttered the words around her laughter.

“No? Oh well then I guess you won’t mind if I keep going.”

“GAHhhaahahahhahahaaannnn… not, no, sssstaahhhppppp,,,,”

“It’s no wonder you can’t keep yourself clean Kelly, all this shaking from a simple little warm up… must be impossible to hold still to do the job properly!” Still Megan’s thumbs roved in their slow, steady circles, the edge of her nail just rubbing gently against the lather-covered skin.

“Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.” Kelly gritted her teeth and did her best to swallow her laughter, to force herself to regain some control over her traitorous body.

“Ah, see, you can do it if you want to!” Megan said in an irritatingly encouraging tone. “The way you were carrying on anyone would think I was torturing you! I’m not am I?” Suddenly her voice was filled with genuine concern and Kelly responded almost without thinking.

“Nnnn… no.”

“Oh good! Then you won’t mind if we keep going!” Megan cheered and briefly pulled her hands away just long enough to slide the bristle covered mitts back over her fingers. A fresh helping of body wash glooped over Kelly’s already sud-covered armpits and then Megan’s thumbs were once again back on the slow, circular dance.

“ARHGHOHNO! HHhheeeeehhhohohohohNONONO! The sliver of control she’d wrestled back was violently yanked away from Kelly as her mouth shot open and fresh howls of laughter raced out to find their freedom.

“Sorry, did you say something?” Megan asked innocently, somehow managing to miss the gales of laughter now bouncing off the walls. Kelly nodded franticly, not quite able to find the space for words at that moment.

“Oh you did? I must have missed it, what was it again?” The swirling continued but now Megan was lifting her thumbs up and down as they went, a rapid pitter-patter against Kellys abused armpits.

“Ahhahahahahahahahahhaaaannnnnnnn… pppppppppleeeehehehehehehese… not…. noooooohohohoh.”

“Well that’s not even English.” Kelly said, pouting in disappointment. “If you don’t want to talk you could just say so.”

“I…. Ieeeeeeeeeeeeheheheh…. bu…. notthereNOTNONOHEHE!”

“Not, no, I… you’re really not making any sense you know. But we’ve got to get you cleaned up…. tell you what, if I scrub hard for a few minutes maybe we can get enough done to take a break, how does that sound?”

Kelly nodded frantically but apparently that wasn’t good enough.

“Come on, let me hear you say it.”

“Y… yes! YES!” Kelly gasped and screamed the word before dissolving back into laughter.

“Yes? Yes what?”

“I… aahhhhhhhhh… agree!”

“Agree? Oh, you mean you want to be scrubbed hard?” More frantic nods that Megan pretended not to see. “Well all you’ve got to do is ask you know.”

“Pppppllleeehehehehehehe….”

“Please was that? Please what Kelly? Come on, you can do it….”

“Ple… please ssssss…. ssssss……”

“Oh, almost. One more try!”

“Sssss scrub me HARD!” The last word was a yell and Megan heard something underneath it, a little echo of desire that brought an evil grin to her face.

“As you asked so nicely…” She said and started to massage the body wash into Kelly’s skin with her thumbs, still working that same steady track but now letting the bristles do their magic. New lather jumped up at her every touch and Kelly’s laughter quickly became shrill and urgent, her eyes closed as her head shook from side to side.

“There we go, now we’re getting somewhere!” Megan said, the grin still in place as she drank in the sight of Kelly’s suffering. “I think I can finally see the dirt start to move!”

For several long minutes Kelly could do nothing but babble incoherently as Megan kept up the deep massaging motion that sent fresh waves of laughter rolling from her victim’s mouth with every motion of the bristles. Slowly, so slowly Kelly was barely aware it was happening, Megan eased back, moving to a lighter touch but still keeping that same careful loop across Kelly’s armpits. Paying careful attention to Kelly’s laughter she found the perfect point to keep a gentle murmur of laughter spilling from unwilling lips without overwhelming the tired bound beauty she had at her mercy.

“Hmm, it seems we’ve run out of bubbles.” Megan said and Kelly wearily raised her head to find, much to her surprise, that this was entirely accurate. Her skin was gleaming under the lights, spotless and, somehow, seemingly getting more ticklish with every passing moment.

“I can’t believe we haven’t got all that muck off yet Kelly! What do you think, can we get rid of it?”

Kelly stared disbelievingly at Megan, her mind racing. Which way should she go? Truth or fiction?

“Of course….” Megan said, her voice suddenly tinged with menace. “If that really is the best we can do I still owe you another half hour. I guess I could always see about cleaning off your feet.”

“No!” Kelly knew the reply was too quick and scrambled to cover. “I mean, no, we should finish this job.”

“Really? Because your feet could do with some attention too….”

“I know but…” Kelly thought desperately for an excuse. “I can do those myself. I… I have trouble with my armpits.”

“Hmmm…” Megan sounded like she was debating a particularly hard choice and Kelly jumped in to try and help her to the right conclusion.

“Really, I mean, you’ve made such a difference already and I can see it’d just take a bit more work to finish off.”

“Well… I’d have to go harder, you know that right?”

“Yes.” Kelly hid a shudder at the thought of the assault she knew was coming but this was still preferable to letting Megan loose on her feet!

“And you’d need to not make such a fuss otherwise I might miss a spot!”

“I won’t, I promise!”

“I’m not sure I believe you… maybe we should just cut our losses and move on…”

“No! I mean please….”

“Please?”

“Please… please scrub my armpits clean.”

“You’re sure?”

“Yes. Please. Lather me up and scrub away until I’m totally clean. Please?”

“Well…. alright then.” Kelly breathed a sigh of relief only to have her little victory cut short. “And if we have time I’ll see what I can do about those feet of yours, just as a special favour to you of course.”

Kelly gulped and nodded, her eyes wide.

“What do you think, shall we keep using the same scent?” Megan asked.

“Yes.”

“Yes? Yes what?”

“Yes… please.”

“There you go, politeness doesn’t cost anything you know.” Without another word Megan let the body wash fall but not onto Kelly’s waiting body. Instead she let it pool up in the mitt over her right hand and only when the amber liquid was threatening to spill over the sides did Megan set the bottle down. Slowly she brought her cupped palm to a point just under Kelly’s left armpit and let the very tips of the glove’s bristles scratch at the skin. Kelly shivered and tried not to tense as she found her eyes glued to the thick, deep lake of body wash, its surface mirror-smooth without as much as a ripple to disturb it.

Time seemed to stretch out, as if someone had paused between tick and tock. Kelly could feel her heartbeat thundering in her ears, her pulse pounding round her body like a cavalry charge. She didn’t dare blink, didn’t dare take her eyes off that hand. But her body betrayed her and almost without realising it she took an overdue deep breath… and it was at that precise moment, as the used up air was expelled and the first sip of fresh oxygen was reaching her lungs, that Megan tipped her hand against Kelly’s waiting hollow and started to massage the liquid into a roaring lather.

The sound that escaped Kelly’s lips was quite unlike anything either woman had heard before. A mix of surprised squeal, ticklish laughter, confused grunt and a moan of desire it seemed to reach something deep and primal in Megan and she let out a delighted laugh as she continued to work up a rich lather against Kelly’s skin.

Megan’s fingers worked in a steady rhythm, almost a massaging motion as they travelled around and around Kelly’s smooth armpit. Never deviating, never speeding up or slowing down yet somehow the little bristles that coated every inch of the mitt seemed to find a new spot on every pass.

Kelly lay in her restraints caught between warring instincts. Should she laugh or moan? Flee or beg for more? Fight or surrender? After so many torments, so many humiliations she was finally undone by what seemed the simplest of them all. Not because of unbearable torture nor indescribable ecstasy but an odd indecision that left her hanging in limbo as her body simply reacted.

For Megan those reactions were a reward she hadn’t been expecting. Even through the thick bondage she could just about make out Kelly’s hips try to twist and writhe in a vain attempt to bring much needed stimulation between her thighs. At the same time her head was slowly shaking from side to side as if denying what was happening. From her lips a constant overlapping stream of moans and laughter switched almost at random. But it was the eyes that captured Megan’s attention as they fluttered closed only to snap wide open as Megan’s thumb touched a particularly sensitive spot only to slide closed once more as the ticklish massage continued on its way.

“Do you think this is working?” Megan asked quietly and Kelly answered with a simple, rushed “yes.”

“So I should do the other side too?”

“Yes.” The word was almost a whisper as Kelly slid it delicately between the duelling sounds of ecstasy and torment that kept escaping her lips.

“You’re sure?”

“Yes.”

“You want more?”

“Yes.” Megan was just drawing a breath to prompt Kelly for a more elaborate answer when she was beaten to the punch. “I want more. I need more. Please lather me up. Please Megan…”

Megan didn’t reply, instead pausing in her incessant massage to pour another pool of body wash into her left hand. As she did so a tiny cloud of foam flew from her lather-laden mitt and landed on the tip of Kelly’s nose. Giggling Megan leant forward, bring her hands to Kelly’s armpits as she did so. She kept inching forwards until her lips were practically touching Kelly’s and she could feel the need radiating from the other woman like a physical force.

“Sorry, didn’t quite catch that, what was it you needed again?” Megan whispered, putting everything she’d ever learnt about seduction and desire into the words.

“More. Please I need more. I need… you, more of you, please…”

Megan held herself still for several long seconds that seemed like ice ages to the bound Kelly. Then, with a cruel laugh, Megan blew the foam from Kelly’s nose and sat back, once again looming above her captive.

“Sorry, I’m not an option. But as you asked for more…” Her hands darted up and resumed their ticklish massage, this time in stereo as both armpits were assaulted. The lather bubbled and foamed, Megan squeezed her thighs against Kelly’s sides and the noise that enveloped them was exquisite.

Megan had thought she’d heard every sound Kelly could possibly make but this, this was something else again. Where she’d been switching between moaning and laughing now there was pure laughter… only every laugh was a burst of desire all its own. Every single note that slipped between Kelly’s lips seemed to echo with a deep, burning pulse of erotic need and Megan felt herself grow wetter with every passing second.

Kelly’s head was resting on the bench, her eyes almost rolled back out of sight as the waves of wonderful, beautiful ticklish agony rolled over her. If she could have formed words she knew she’d have done nothing but beg for mercy from the gorgeous creature controlling her so thoroughly. Not for freedom, no, for something, anything to take her over the edge into her much needed orgasm. But the words didn’t’t, couldn’t come and instead she lay laughing on the very edge of release.

Megan unexpectedly found herself torn between her own desires. The effect of her fingers rubbing slow, lazy circuits around Kelly’s exposed, helpless, foam-covered armpits was too good to risk stopping even one hand but she was so turned on by that reaction she needed to cum almost as badly as Kelly did. She didn’t even dare pause to grab a dildo for fear the spell would be broken. But maybe there was one other option….

Quick as lightning Megan spun on top of Kelly, her knees slamming down either side of Kelly’s head, hands crossing over to torment the opposite armpit so fast it almost felt like there was no break at all. As soon as she was sure she had her balance Megan let one long leg slide from the bench and stretched down for the floor. The slightly awkward position meant she had to go on tip toe to stand but it was good enough and she let the other leg find the cool tiles.

With no warning Kelly found herself staring up at Megan’s naked pussy and without thinking craned her neck up, her tongue snaking out to lick greedily at the sopping wet slit. Megan groaned and let herself sink down until her feet were flat on the floor, half-smothering Kelly underneath her as she kept up the ticklish massage.

The angle wasn’t the best but Kelly was beyond caring. She let her tongue glide over the offered flesh, slipping easily inside Megan’s eager body. The taste was everything she wanted, everything she needed in that moment and she delved as deeply as she could for more, her head arching back for every last inch.

For Megan it was heaven on earth. The eager tongue was just what she needed and as Kelly arched father back her needy laughter vibrated against Megan’s pussy in a visceral reminder of what she was putting the poor girl through. Over and over again her fingers traced that same route and Kelly just seemed to get more and more ticklish with every circuit. Megan felt her entire body tense as she took in the sight of the bound body stretching before her, the memory of all she’d put her victim through flashing before her eyes in a wonderful haze as Kelly’s tongue dragged across a particular spot inside Megan’s aching, needy pussy.

Megan screamed as her orgasm shot through her, only dimly aware of her pussy spasming around Kelly’s intruding tongue. She half-collapsed forward, her fingers automatically keeping up their tickling assault as she howled with pleasure. Again and again that tongue found that oh-so-sensitive spot and kept pushing her from one orgasm to the next until she was forced to move forward and out of range just to keep her sanity. Panting and shaking she let her hands finally stop, trembling fingers pulling the mitts off and letting them drop to the floor. With an effort she swung one leg over Kelly and dropped to her knees beside the bound woman.

It was only then that Megan realised just how well Kelly had made her cum. Kelly’s face and hair were shiny with Megan’s juices, her eyes still filled with desire.

“Very good….” Megan said, brushing a stray lock of hair from Kelly’s face before glancing at the clock. “And that’s all the time I owed you too. Looks like I finished those armpits just in time!” In fact Kelly was by now so clean and smooth that the remaining suds were sliding away from her armpits all by themselves, not even needing to be washed. Megan got shakily to her feet and started unbuckling the straps that held Kelly captive, starting at her feet and working upwards. Before long only the last two straps around her wrists remained and Megan paused for just a moment.

“See?” She said, in a casual tone. “I told you you were mine now. I even marked you!” She quickly ran a finger gently over Kelly’s face before reaching down and smearing the juices around Kelly’s belly button. “Now be a good girl and stick to our agreement or we’ll have to be cruel next time!”

With that Megan undid the last two straps and stepped back into the darkness, vanishing from view.

Chapter 16
Recovery

Despite being completely, truly free for the first time in several hours Kelly couldn’t find the strength to move. It felt like every muscle hurt, every nerve and sinew abused and insisting she stay exactly where she was. Her body burned from the unreleased desire that had been so artfully built within her but she simply didn’t have the energy to so much as think about it, much less bring a hand down to finish herself off.

Slowly, painfully, she stretched out her fingers, unclenching them from the fists they’d been curled into almost unnoticed ever since Rebecca had left the room. Even that simple movement took her almost a minute with small gasps of pain an almost constant accompaniment to her efforts.

Her stomach muscles ached and protested at the mere thought of sitting up so instead she worked to bring her arms down from above her head to rest alongside her. Trying to mask one pain with another she slowly, inch by inch, raised her legs up, keeping her feet flat on the rack as she tried to force life back into limbs that felt carved from stone. Eventually she managed to get all four limbs working well enough to help her roll over and slide to the floor, landing awkwardly on all fours.

A hand managed to grasp the edge of the rack and she raised her head, panting from the effort it had taken just to get this far. Getting her feet under her she gritted her teeth and with one enormous effort heaved herself upright, half leaning on the rack for support. The clothes she’d worn when she’d first come here a lifetime or two ago were waiting on a small shelf just beyond the rack and she managed to work her way over to it. The idea of contorting herself into her underwear almost brought her to tears and she settled for shuffling into the jeans and wriggling the t-shirt over her head. The clothes clung to her body, sticking to the mess of honey, saliva and cum that seemed to cover every inch of her.

The walk back to her car took maybe fifteen minutes of tiny, stumbling steps. With every inch she moved she expected things to get easier, for the stiffness to wear off but no. If anything it got worse as her exhausted body screamed out for rest. The gloop coating her body stuck and clung to every square inch of fabric it could turning each step into a wrenching effort to shift the denim into the shape she needed. All the while she could feel the low level pulse of her sexual frustration, the rough caress of denim against her mound a constant tease with every move she made that got worse as she started to regain her senses.

It was only as she barged open the outside door and started across the car park she realised there was a figure leaning against the driver's door of her BMW.

“Hi.” Rebecca said in a subdued tone. Kelly didn’t know what to say and didn’t have the energy to spare to say it even if she had so just kept moving towards her goal.

“I... I asked Roberta to take my car back for me.” Rebecca carried on into the silence. “I kinda figured you’d be in no condition to drive after....” She trailed off, unsure of her own words. Kelly wanted nothing more than to shove her aside, collapse into the car and take off, leave her stuck out her to wait for a taxi. But as much as she hated to admit it Rebecca was right, she really wasn’t likely to be able to drive safely. Instead, without a word, she started to work her way around to the passenger door.

Rebecca wisely decided not to try and help, letting Kelly find her own way through whatever was going on in her mind. Instead she simply got in, started the engine, hit the ‘home’ button on the sat nav and started driving.

It was twenty minutes of the most awkward silence imaginable until either woman spoke and it was Rebecca that broke first.

“I’m... I’m sorry.” She said, and to Kelly’s surprise the young woman sounded near tears. “I didn’t, I mean, it wasn’t supposed to...” She trailed off, still not sure of what she was trying to say.

Kelly sighed. “Wasn’t supposed to... what?” To her surprise not only was her voice understandable, if a bit hoarse, there wasn’t as much anger as she’d expected.

“Well... to go that far I guess. They told me, uh.... “ A new batch of silence echoed in the car and Kelly waited patiently for Rebecca to continue.

“That, well, that we’d get our own back for what you did last year.”

“I didn’t do anything.” Kelly shot back but, again, with less force than she’d expected.

“It... sorry but it didn’t feel like that. Not at the time anyway. We all had to explain what had gone wrong to our management and there were all sorts of meetings and threats and... and then all the anger got stored away in my head and grew and when Megan called to ask for my help I guess...” Rebecca shook her head, her hands a little unsteady on the wheel for a moment. “I think it had become something else in my mind, something much worse than it really was. But I thought we were just going to tie you up and tickle you! I even thought... well, that you might enjoy it, at least a little...”

Kelly laughed, a hollow, empty sound as she thought back on the torture she’d so recently endured. To her shock a muffled sob came from the other side of the car and she carefully turned her head to see Rebecca fighting back tears.

“I know how that sounds.” Rebecca said, her voice almost breaking with each word. “But I really thought we could get a little payback and make it fun too. I... well, you know what I did with you, I thought that’s what they’d be doing too.”

Kelly thought about it for a minute as Rebecca pulled off the freeway and threaded the BMW through the side streets to Kelly’s usual parking spot. Once the engine was off Rebecca took a deep, shuddering breath and turned to face Kelly.

“I got so caught up in it and when Roberta made you... well, you know... I thought it was still enjoyable for you. Then by the time Megan started I was lost in the moment and... and you looked so incredible all I wanted to do was get my hands on you and.... “ Another pause and Rebecca noticeably braced herself for what she was about to say. “And it took you crying and begging to bring me to my senses and I’m so, so sorry.”

As if her courage had deserted her now she’d confessed Rebecca turned and tried to get out of the car but in her rush to admit her sins had left her seat belt fastened. Tugging at the buckle she was shocked when a hand wrapped around hers and she turned back to see Kelly giving her the most intense look she’d ever seen.

“Rebecca...” Kelly said, not entirely sure where she was going with this but determined to see it through. “Thank you.” She paused for a moment, trying to gather her thoughts. “I’m not going to say it’s okay, that I’m...okay. I will be, I think, but right now I’m not. And you’re right, you got caught up in it all, took it too far. But... you didn’t do any permanent damage and you apologized. That means a lot.”

Rebecca gave her a weak smile and nodded, not trusting herself to speak. For a minute they sat there awkwardly, Kelly’s hand still on top of Rebecca’s.

“Tell you what.” Kelly said, breaking the silence. “You want to make it up to me, you can start by helping me inside.”

“That bad?” Rebecca asked, worry laced through each syllable.

“Well... yes and no. As I said I don’t think there’s anything permanent but right now every single part of me just wants to stop moving for a while.”

“Okay, no problem!” Rebecca replied, relief evident on her face as she practically jumped out of the car and came round to help ease Kelly onto her feet. She wrapped an arm around her and took Kelly’s weight as they stumbled awkwardly up the steps towards the front door.

“Umm... it might not be a bad idea to get cleaned up.” Rebecca suggested and she felt Kelly stiffen involuntarily at her side. “Uh, though maybe a bath?”

A tired laugh slipped by Kelly’s lips and she nodded slowly. “Yeah, I think I’m done with showers for a bit. Think a warm bath is likely to send me right to sleep though.”

“Well....” Rebecca trailed off, clearly aching to say something but not daring.

“Well... what?” Kelly asked, far too tired for any more games.

“Well.... if you wanted I could always stay with you, make sure you’re safe?”

Something finally clicked together in Kelly’s tired mind and realisation dawned. Being the one to tempt her along in the first place, making sure she’d been the one to welcome her, the ‘fun’ torture, the eagerness to tease her most private areas when the chance came, the sheer misery at what she’d done far beyond any fear of getting caught.... Maybe, Kelly thought, something good could come out of this after all.

“Why Rebecca, anyone would think you’re looking for an excuse to see me naked again!” Kelly replied, a little of her usual energy coming back to her.

Rebecca blushed crimson and stammered an answer: “Well, uh, I... I just meant I could, uh, help keep you safe and, umm... “

“Help clean me up?” To Kelly’s surprise even after the physical and emotional battering her body had endured the thought was actually attractive!

“Well, if you want I could certainly... no tickling, I promise!”

What the hell, Kelly thought turning to face Rebecca and grabbing her with surprising speed for someone still suffering from hours of unforgiving bondage. The kiss was a deep one and quickly returned, both women making it abundantly clear where they stood on the matter. They broke apart panting and Kelly grinned suggestively.

“In that case you’d better come up with some other way to distract me from the aches and pains.”

“I think I can do that...” Rebecca said, her own confidence rushing back as she watched Kelly fumble the door key a couple of times before finding the lock.

“And afterwards we can have a proper chat. There’s a lot I’d like to talk to you about you know.”

“Like what?” Rebecca asked as the key turned and the door clicked off the latch. Kelly paused for a second before pushing it all the way and replied with one word as they were swallowed up by the darkness beyond the threshold.

“Revenge”.

Chapter 17
Promises Kept And Broken

Kelly would swear she could see the individual drops twisting through the air as the rain lashed against the windows. The weather was so bad it was like driving into thick fog, the road markings materialising a few feet in front of the car only to be swallowed up by blackness as they rolled under the wheels and away into the night. She felt like her blood was tingling, a nervous excitement crackling through her as her fingers tapped on the passenger arm rest. In the drivers seat Rebecca was focused on the road ahead but even preoccupied as she was a slight grin of anticipation was a permanent feature.

Six months. Six months of planning, of waiting for everything to line up. And, yes, even falling in love Kelly thought, still somewhat surprised by that particular result. What had started as fooling around had rapidly turned into a spectacular sexual relationship and, in only a slightly longer time, a personal one as well. Neither woman had been looking for it, or even really ever thought about it, but it had become obvious so quickly there was no denying it.

Even so they’d had to hide everything about the relationship. Not through choice but out of necessity. Kelly had written her reviews as she’d promised and everything had happened more-or-less exactly as had been threatened. She’d received the video footage and knew immediately she didn’t dare seek retribution until the danger of it being released was well and truly dealt with. Instead her and Rebecca had treated it as simply a high quality personalised porno and had probably watched the whole thing a dozen times by now.

Rebecca for her part had proven to be a superb actress and managed to play double agent long enough to find out where the original was kept. In a raid more suited to a Mission Impossible movie than real life, she managed to swap out the drive with an identical model without either of the other two women realising. Rebecca had been surprised there was only the one copy but quickly realised that the footage was almost as dangerous for Megan and Roberta as it was for Kelly. After all if it came out there was nothing to stop Kelly pressing charges and that could get very nasty indeed.

As soon as the threat was removed the two started to plan Kelly’s revenge in earnest. Rebecca of course knew the truth about the facility they’d borrowed to torture Kelly. It was simple enough to convince the makers of high quality shower equipment that really owned it to loan it out for some more ‘industry testing’. Rebecca had made a very late trip there the night before to install some new equipment and had thoughtfully taken photos as a preview.

Kelly had practically purred at the sight of the two pillories set up in the middle of the room. Simple enough devices they were each two sets of wooden frames connected by two vertical metal poles. The bottom frame had two circles lined in leather while the top had three, an extra, wider hole in the centre of the frame. The bottom frame was an L shape so that the victim’s own weight would hold the entire device in place. From each frame an array of hooks and eyelets sprouted to allow further restraint. As an added bonus the room had been refurbished since Kelly’s ordeal and was now lined with mirrors on all four walls as well as the ceiling. Even the floor was reflective, though Rebecca told her it was a polished steel rather than glass.

With everything ready Kelly had posted her updated video review and it hadn’t taken more than an hour before she’d received a text asking her in no uncertain terms what the hell she thought she was doing. Not surprisingly the appearance of a revised review that effectively said Megan had lied, misrepresented her product and the company then threatened Kelly to keep silent was received rather poorly by its subject. It had been a simple thing to goad Megan into coming to the place where it had all began and now all that was left was to spring the trap.

Kelly and Rebecca slipped inside the dark building and worked their way silently to the mirrored room. They opened the door and turned on the light, giving everything one last check to make sure they were ready. Then they carefully padded back to a changing room to wait for their victim. The plan was simple, wait until Megan was between them and the lit room then tackle her together. Between the two of them they were confident they could overcome her and then all they had to do was bundle her into the waiting pillory. The one potential problem was if Megan didn’t come alone but Kelly was sure that it wouldn’t matter who was with her, there was no way anyone could get the better of her tonight. And, a quiet, private voice muttered in the back of her mind, if that person wasn’t Roberta than too bad, they were going in the second pillory anyway.

It was as that last thought faded that something wet and soft was suddenly pressed over Kelly’s mouth and nose. It came with no warning and she gasped in surprise only to immediately feel light headed. A similar muffled meep of protest from her left told her Rebeca was receiving the same treatment. A hand dug into her ribs as her unseen attacked put their weight on her and they crumpled to the ground. Kelly thrashed as best she could but whatever was on that rag was already hard at work and she could feel the room swim around her. She tried desperately to hold her breath but the hand at her side seemed to know her every weakness and forced a single bark of laughter from her. That was all the sedative needed and she slipped into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Kelly came round slowly, groaning as her senses switched back on. The first thing she registered was a bright light, too bright she thought, burning all around her. The next thing was an odd feeling in her mouth, like her jaw couldn’t fully close. The third thing brought her back to reality with a jolt as she realised she couldn’t move! Fighting past the burning light she squinted and what she saw sent a jolt of fear through her.

She was bound naked in the pillory! But not just secured by her ankles, wrists and neck. A skilful web of rope coiled around her arms, waist and legs, holding her firmly in position. Her fingers were spread wide and each was tied to an eyelet on the pillory. Her breasts were bound in what she could only describe as a rope bra, though the ends vanished upwards above her head. She followed them in the mirror before her, up to a loop in the ceiling and down again to….

Kelly’s heart sank to depths she’d never even dreamed existed. Down to Rebecca who was similarly bound in the second pillory. The only real difference seemed to be around her breasts where, instead of a makeshift bra the ropes were attached to the ends of two painful looking nipple clamps. Kelly suddenly realised there was a third hand on the pillory, though this one rested on top rather than being trapped within.

“You didn’t need to go to all this trouble for me.” Megan said in what should have been a teasing fashion but every word was shot through with an icy venom.

Kelly tried to say… something, anything to find a way out but realised with a start the odd ache in her jaw was caused by a gag. She tore her eyes away from Megan’s stare and frantically searched out her own reflection only to find a strip of black tape across her mouth. Just peaking out from beneath it the lacy red silk of what she suspected were Rebecca’s panties rammed into Kelly’s mouth as a highly effective makeshift gag. To her surprise a glance at her lover showed she hadn’t received the same treatment, her lips free of any such restrictions. For some reason Kelly found that to be a very troubling sign.

“If you wanted my attention all you had to do was ask.” Megan said, walking around to stand to Kelly’s right, her left hand resting on the exposed nape of Kelly’s neck. Kelly had never felt more vulnerable and a shiver coursed through her as she felt nails drag sharply across her skin. Making things even worse the frame of the pillory hid Megan’s movements from view giving Kelly no warning of what might be coming next.

“Though seeing you two together does explain a great many things.” Megan said letting her hand glide, nails first, down Kelly’s spine then back up her side. “Like how you swapped out the hard drive holding your little porn act for instance.” Her nails came to rest in Kelly’s armpit and something dark flashed across Megan’s face. “You wouldn’t believe how angry that made me when I checked it this morning.”

Megan’s fingers suddenly scrabbled viciously and Kelly screamed with laughter only for the sound to be muffled to a barely audible squeak through the makeshift gag. The bondage that held her limbs so tightly was more cunning than she’d realised and she found her body from hips to shoulders could still writhe freely. She writhed away from the tickling sensations only to hear a gasp of pain from Rebecca as the ropes that bound Kelly’s breasts jerked and tugged on Rebecca’s nipple clamps.

“Bet you’re regretting that trick now bitch.” Megan hissed at Rebecca, abandoning the brief tickle attack on Kelly to reach up and give the ropes a hard yank. The gasp became a cry as the clamps bit and pulled on Rebecca’s flesh. Seemingly sated for the moment Megan walked in front of her captives and stared daggers at them both in turn.

‘That video got me fired, did you know that?” She demanded, reaching down and pulling an evil looking riding crop from inside knee-length boots. “A career gone in less than an hour. No appeal, no discussion, just fired.” She flicked the crop and the end lashed the wood barely an inch from Kelly’s face.

“And that wasn’t enough for you was it? You thought you’d add a little revenge on top, right?” Again the crop smacked into the wood, the sound a gunshot in Kelly’s ear. “No Megan, it wasn’t…” Rebecca started to babble an explanation but was silenced by the crop flying past her nose so closely she could feel the breath of its passing.

“You shut the fuck up.” Megan snarled. “Her looking for payback I can at least understand but what’s your excuse? You knew exactly what we were going to do and went along with it! But because you warm her sheets you somehow think that absolves you from your part in this?” Again the crop flew, the tip coming close enough to Rebecca’s scalp to lift her fringe. Rebecca opened her mouth to reply but quickly shut it again at the gleam in Megan’s eye.

“Or are you going to claim love? Is that it? That birds tweeted, flowers bloomed and the sun burned that bit brighter when she licked you to heaven?” Sarcasm dripped from every word like acid and neither woman dared try to object. “Well you know what love is?” Megan asked and answered her own question in a sing song mockery. “Love is doing something for someone else! And what you’re going to do sweet little Rebecca is stay silent or your darling lover gets a dozen lashes.” Rebecca’s eyes went wide and she clamped her lips shut.

“As for you…” Megan growled looking down at Kelly. “I’m going to make you wish we'd published that film and given you a porn career.” She reached down and grabbed a bottle from behind the pillory, held it up so close to Kelly’s face she could barely focus on it. The label read “Mint Explosion, new formula.”

“You want to claim I faked my product somehow? Well let’s prove it shall we?”. Megan dropped to a half crouch to stare into Kelly’s eyes as she almost spat the words in a rapid fire machine-gunning of any remaining hope for the two captives. “If this tickles at any point just let me know and I’ll tie two toes back then go again. Wouldn’t want you thinking I was using bad data or anything would we?”

Megan’s hand shot out and cupped Kelly’s throat, pushing her back slightly against the leather padding of the pillory. “And once we run out of toes to tie I’ll brand you a liar and keep tickling until you’re willing to do anything for a break. Understand?” The pressure on her throat was just enough to make breathing difficult and the nod of agreement increased it just enough so for a split second it was impossible.

“Good.” Megan purred, squeezing a little tighter to make sure she had Kelly’s attention. “Because to get that break you’ll ask me to torture her instead.” A cruel laugh filled the air with more menace than the crack of the crop could hope to generate. “Let’s see how strong your bond really is….”

Chapter 18
The best laid plans…

The pressure at Kelly’s throat disappeared as Megan dropped down to sit by her trapped feet. The click of a cap opening was the only warning Kelly had before what felt like an endless rain of body wash splattered cooly onto her toes. She tried to twist away and when it was obvious that wasn’t going to work settled for pushing her feet down, letting the wash hit the top of her feet instead.

Megan scowled and reached for the crop again. Without saying a word she let it fly, striking Rebecca’s left sole and forcing her to swallow the gasp of pain to avoid Kelly suffering the reprisals. Megan pulled the crop back and aimed, pausing to glance up at Kelly’s miserable face. The message was clear and Kelly pulled her feet back up, holding them vertical under the drizzle of body wash. She tried not to react as it slithered down between her toes and on over her soles but it was already starting to gently bubble up.

As the first drops fell from Kelly’s heel Megan struck. No warning, no warm-up, not this time. Fingernails scythed through the thick trail of green goo leaving explosions of emerald-flecked foam in their wake. She dug in cruelly below Kelly’s toes and revelled in the wide-eyed desperation as Kelly fought for control.

“Now, does this tickle?” Megan asked, flicking her nails up and down Kelly’s toes and sending little flurries of suds up with every stroke. Kelly stared in horror as her mind raced. The answer was surely obvious but if she admitted it things would only get worse… In an instant she made up her mind and shook her head urgently.

“No? Oh… how about this?” Megan demanded, slashing down to let her nails rake across Kelly’s soles. Kelly’s immediate, instinctive reaction was to pull away, look for escape or at least relief. But she felt the ropes draw tight and heard the grunt of pain from Rebecca as the clamps twisted evilly. Wishing she could at least ball her fists Kelly forced her body back to its previous position and took a small victory as she saw Rebecca’s reflection visibly relax.

Unfortunately for them both Megan had noticed the little drama play out and was determined that even such a small spark of satisfaction would be immediately snuffed out. Her fingers shifted, dashing sideways across Kelly’s smooth soles even as the wall of foam threatened to hide them from view. Just as she felt Kelly’s body shiver at the new sensation she changed direction, darting up and down as fast as she could. Another shiver and her fingers were carving diagonal lines out of the suds, always moving, never letting Kelly get used to one motion before changing to the next.

“You’re sure this doesn’t tickle?” Megan taunted, unable to keep her own enjoyment from her tone as she watched Kelly screw her eyes tight in her failing efforts at control. Another, more desperate shake of the head was met with a hiss of air through clenched teeth as Megan started spiralling her fingers around Kelly’s shaking feet.

Kelly was straining to hang on to her self-control but as soon as those wicked spirals started tracing their delicate patterns she knew she was doomed. Megan had clearly remembered everything she’d learnt while tormenting Kelly the first time round and trapped as she was there was little she could do to fight back. Making things worse was the body wash that wasn’t just exploding against her skin but starting to tingle as her body warmed it up. The tingle was quickly becoming a gentle but constant tickling over every last inch of her feet. While nowhere near the torment that Megan was inflicting directly it was an insidious sensation that seemed to trip every last nerve it touched.

The spirals twisted in and came to rest at a point about halfway along the arch of each foot. Suddenly Megan’s thumbs dug in while her fingers spidered out, nails tickling wherever they could reach. Before Kelly could stop herself a laugh escaped her throat and once the floodgates were open there was no stopping the tide. Great lung-wracking cries of laughter were forced from the gorgeous brunette only to be turned into mewls and groans by the makeshift gag covering her lips.

“I'd say that tickles, wouldn’t you?” Megan asked casually, never letting up on her assault. Almost automatically Kelly shook her head in denial as she focused every last moment of self control into holding her body still so as to avoid causing Rebecca any more pain. It was only when she heard the derisive snort of laughter from Megan that she realised what she’d done.

“Really? This doesn’t tickle?” Megan said, a disbelieving statement rather than a question. Kelly though was lost in the torturous sensations and kept shaking her head more as a reflex than any attempt at an actual answer.

“My fingers flying over your soles while this body wash bursts and crests against your skin doesn’t tickle? More head shaking, more muffled screams of laughter.

“I know that mint extract has to be doing its work by now and believe me it’s going to get worse. Yet it’s not having any effect on you at all?” Shake. Howl.

“My fingernails flying under your toes, working that wonderfully stimulating body wash into even the most forgotten nook and cranny isn’t causing you even the slightest feeling?” Eyes wide open and staring at her tormentor as if unable to understand the language let alone the question but still that shake of the head.

“None of this is even slightly tickling you? Not even a little?” Tears falling but still the head shakes a defiant no.

“Oh, wait, maybe I’m just missing the nuance of your response thanks to that gag. Let’s take that off shall we?” Megan yanked the duct tape off and pulled Rebecca’s panties clear of Kelly’s lips. Frantically Kelly tried to force her lips closed, swallow her laughter, stay silent….

“Now I’ll ask again... does this tickle?” The voice was so cold it could have been Death itself talking and it was accompanied by a fresh raking of Kelly’s soles. With her last moment of control Kelly threw a despairing apologetic look at Rebecca’s reflection as she felt the telltale laughter forced into the open air.

It was a clear, high pitched laugh and it sounded like a lone bell on a still tide in the tension-filled room. Immediately Megan stopped her assault and Kelly could barely bring herself to look down to meet her eyes.

“So you lied to me.” The words were flat, quiet... but it was the quiet of a slumbering volcano that had just begun to rumble. “You sat there, with all the evidence against you, and lied to me!”

Moving like lightning Megan’s hand shot out and pulled the toes of Kelly’s right foot back so far it was almost painful. Almost immediately Kelly felt the harsh tug of twine around each toe as Megan effortlessly tied them to the various eyelets in the frame that held Kelly’s feet. In less than a minute Megan had Kelly’s feet imprisoned in a web of thin restraints, every toe spread open and her sole stretched taught.

“I hate liars Kelly.” Megan snapped, grabbing a bucket of ice cold water and sloshing it over her trapped feet. The bubbles were immediately rinsed away but the tingling, tickling sensation from the mint remained as Kelly’s scream from the shock of cold water bounced around the room. “I’ve never lied to you you know, never!” Megan pulled over a bucket and Kelly groaned as she caught a glimpse of a heavy wooden scrubbing brush. “But even on such a simple question you lied!”

Suddenly Megan was on her feet, crouched over and waving a thick felt tip pen in front of Kelly’s face. “I think you need to be taught a lesson bitch. Maybe one that’ll sink in this time!” She stepped to the side and quickly forced a pair of panties Kelly recognised as her own into Rebecca’s mouth before covering them with duct tape, moving the gag to her second victim. Satisfied Megan slammed herself back down in front of Kelly’s feet and placed the tip of the pen on the smallest toe of Kelly’s right foot.

“A thousand lines! 'I Must Not Tell Lies’ a thousand times on these precious non-ticklish feet of yours.” Without pausing to let the threat sink in Megan started to write… and Kelly felt her mind dissolve. Her laughter spilled from her lips and her body shook with the effort of resisting any big movements. That one thought not to hurt Rebecca was all that remained as Megan scrawled her message across the bound feet before her.

It was only when the pen dropped down to do the second line that Kelly broke, the feel of it scratching its way between her toes and that spot where toe met foot was too much. Her body jerked back and a small cry escaped Rebecca’s lips. That cry, even muffled by the gag, gave Kelly something to grab on to and she tried desperately to keep still. Somehow she managed to do so for the next five lines, six in all before the pen reached the side of her left heel and Megan paused.

“Six down… nine hundred, ninety four to go Kelly.” Megan said, reaching for the bucket. “Of course they all need to be legible…”

The bucket was filled with a mix of cold water and the same mint body wash. Combined with the stiff, hard bristles slashing at her feet Kelly immediately dissolved into hysterics and this time she couldn’t help thrashing in her bondage. Her laughter was quickly joined by a chorus of pain-filled groans and moans from Rebecca but try as she might Kelly couldn’t keep herself still. Her lungs ached as she howled with laughter, tears falling from her eyes as the brush scrubbed her clean.

It took five minutes for the last traces of ink to be washed away and another ice cold dousing to rinse off the foam made Kelly jerk so violently that Rebecca’s scream could be heard clearly even through the gag. For a horrible moment Kelly was sure Megan would use it as an excuse to use the crop but Megan seemed content to treat a gagged victim as a voiceless victim.

“Just think Kelly, another hundred and sixty six rounds and you’ll be done!” Kelly stared wild-eyed at Megan unable to even comprehend that much torment. “Remember, anytime you want a break all you have to do is ask me to tickle torture your lovely Rebecca.” At Kelly’s panicked look Megan laughed and set to work.

Another three cycles passed in a blur for Kelly. The world around her seemed to dim down, the tickling consuming her mind, body and soul. Finally, as the pen slithered in between her toes for the 26th line she broke.

“Okay!” Kelly yelled, panic and fear lending her voice strength. “Okay, I quit, you win!”

“Oh no, you know what you have to say.” Megan kept writing, taking the time to thicken the vertical lines of the two l's in 'will' where they ran between Kelly’s toes.

“I….”

“Yes?”

“I…. I can’t…..” Kelly looked in the mirror at Rebecca’s horrified expression. The other woman knew what was coming, knew what it would mean for her and there was nothing she could do to prevent it. Then, to Kelly’s shock, Rebecca’s gaze softened into one of understanding and she nodded her head once, ever so slightly.

“I… please tickle Rebecca.”

“Sorry, didn’t quite catch that.”

“Please tickle Rebecca!”

“You’re sure?” The pen was still moving, though now Megan was doodling little patterns between the completed lines.

“Yes!”

“You want me to torture her like I’ve tortured you?”

“I….”

“You want to see her scream with laughter?” The pen wriggled and danced, turning the ‘lies’ of the second line into a flower-lined garden.

“I… Yes!”

“You want her to suffer just so that you can get a break?”

“Yes!”

“Then beg for it. Make me believe you… or is this just another lie?”

“Please Megan. Please… I want you to tickle her. I want to see her scream, I need you to stop ticking me, please, please!”

“Hmm…. well since you asked so nicely.” Megan stood and stretched her long limbs, working out the kinks from being in a sitting position for so long. Then, quick as a snake, she reached out and flipped the nipple clamps free from Rebecca’s aching tits pausing only to enjoy the muffled howl as blood rushed back into the now-free flesh. Her hands danced, wrapping Rebecca’s lovely breasts in an identical rope bra to that which Kelly wore. The ropes were thrown up, arching easily over a spare hook then tied to the ends of the clamps.

“Remember…” Megan said as Kelly frantically tried to brace for the pain she knew was coming. “Make a sound and it’ll be your lover that pays.” With that she snapped the clamps on to Kelly’s erect nipples and felt a delightful shiver pass through her as she saw the unfortunate woman try to stifle a scream. That done she turned to Rebecca.

“Now Rebecca, ready to take your turn in the firing line? Remember if you need a break all you have to do is beg me to tickle Kelly. I wonder which one of you will get through those thousands lines first…..?”

And that's it, the end of the longest story I've ever written for this place. Thanks again to my collaborator for making this a blast to work on and I hope you all enjoyed it. If anyone wants a collected version drop me a message and I'll see what I can sort out.

Read it all at once...I'm exhausted. Bravo!

...would have liked to have seen some revenge though...

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back