• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

did finding the TMF make you feel less alone?

I found ASFT first. And when I did it felt like the moment in The Wizard Of Oz where everything turns to color. Finding later the TMF felt like a continuation of that moment. I didn't know if there were people like me out there for a very long time. It felt magical but real magic. I still feel that way. Not always there can be drama on occasion. Lol. But thats such small potatos. Overall, kinda feels like Christmas year round.

I discovered TMF at a time in my life where I was young, inexperienced and thought that all I wanted was to be tied down and tickled to hysteria. It has shown me many different aspects of the fetish, that not everyone is into the hardcore and that you can experience and enjoy it in a nice, playful way too. Its also allowed me to mature and find out how I want to incorporate in my real life, and has pushed me to be more assertive and brave so when I met my boyfriend I could be open with him and explore it with him, and its something we really love doing, pretty much daily. So I am thankful for TMF for that. I've met some nice people from here, as well as some people I'd much rather forget, but as CapturedDoll mentioned, you're going to get the good and bad with everything.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back