• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is this the worst year in the last 15 years for tickling videos and clips?

To put it simply, hard, very very hard

What's hard is finding a lot of that stuff now. A lot is OOP (out of print) and never migrated to the internet. I've been looking for a 1993 video called Becky Bound by Galaxy Entertainment. To make matters worse, a video was released a few years ago on the internet with the title and description, but the video is actually a different title from the company. I have a really crappy cut up copy on third generation vhs.

Last edited:
Thank you for the effort. I have known about these sites for years. The trouble is, there is no place to buy it and no one has ever uploaded a copy of it. As I mentioned, the title and description appears on a handful of VOD sites, but the video attached is a different Galaxy vid. The Becky Bound
vid is usually the Bunny Bind vid. I'll have to upload the really bad copy I have. The girl is smoking hot and has a great laugh.

What's hard is finding a lot of that stuff now. A lot is OOP (out of print) and never migrated to the internet. I've been looking for a 1993 video called Becky Bound by Galaxy Entertainment. To make matters worse, a video was released a few years ago on the internet with the title and description, but the video is actually a different title from the company. I have a really crappy cut up copy on third generation vhs.

Again very true, but in my case alot of them were pretty bad and not memorable enough for me to even care to find em.

The world is going more and more to custom videos. Rolling Stone had an excellent article on it.

Thank you for the effort. I have known about these sites for years. The trouble is, there is no place to buy it and no one has ever uploaded a copy of it. As I mentioned, the title and description appears on a handful of VOD sites, but the video attached is a different Galaxy vid. The Becky Bound
vid is usually the Bunny Bind vid. I'll have to upload the really bad copy I have. The girl is smoking hot and has a great laugh.

Hmmm. Have you considered maybe downloading TOR and searching the deep web for any of this? A lot of cool stuff has disappeared from the internet in the last five years or more and the deep web may be where some of it still is. I've been thinking about getting another computer myself and putting TOR on it and looking for older stuff. I can't believe how much stuff has gone away and it's not just the kind of stuff that we're into here. It's lots of different things. I don't think that it's fair that google and other popular search engines just stopped covering some stuff but, there may be some kind of legal junk connected with that to where they had to. Still, I miss the older Google with the filtered searching options.

Hmmm. Have you considered maybe downloading TOR and searching the deep web for any of this? A lot of cool stuff has disappeared from the internet in the last five years or more and the deep web may be where some of it still is. I've been thinking about getting another computer myself and putting TOR on it and looking for older stuff. I can't believe how much stuff has gone away and it's not just the kind of stuff that we're into here. It's lots of different things. I don't think that it's fair that google and other popular search engines just stopped covering some stuff but, there may be some kind of legal junk connected with that to where they had to. Still, I miss the older Google with the filtered searching options.

I have looked on Tor. Unfortunately, Tor being what it is, searching can be difficult. While it's possible for content like this to be there, it's unlikely given that it is merely obscure and not hidden. A lot of this stuff has just never made it to the internet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back