• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Bex & Katie Make Amelia Scream & Beg + BONUS! (FF/F, BARE, BOOBS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
UK Tickling: Bex & Katie Make Amelia Scream & Beg + BONUS! (FF/F, BARE, BOOBS)

Hi all,
Here'a little preview for this crazy custom which sees insanely ticklish Amelia getting some serious torture from best friend (and former UK Big Brother star) Bex and the awesome Katie! Lucky for Amelia this one required mainly foot tickling because she cannot the upperbody tickling at all! The 2-on-1 foot tickling is crazy enough, but she literally loses her mind when they go for her armpits and sides...she looks like she's having a fit at times! Katie cann't resist tickling her massive boobs at every opportunity either ;)

Amelia gets some brutal tickling here - especially from Katie, who was in a mean mood! It's mostly their long nails on her soles and body, but there is some brush tickling with lotion at the end that has her screaming her head off again!

Since the three girls are some of the loudest models I've worked with, I actually hired a dungeon for the day rather than shooting them in my studio! It was a lot of fun and we got away with some pretty serious screams from all the girls throughout the day. Speaking of which, Polish babe Katie got strapped down and foot tickled by the other two girls right after Amelia's turn, and it's available as a bonus 5 minute download, free with every purchase of Amelia's clip! She's so strong, they struggle to keep hold of her feet and they get a scare when she finally breaks out and tries to grab them :)

The full version is available in the UK Tickling store now. As with the other bonus clips, just email your order number over after purchasing to receive a link to Katie's tickle clip too!

Preview (HD):
https://mega.nz/#!e88kRaiQ!sTqh4KQW0XsdbOK0tlB_6216fkQm1401RB2JFJbSMI0

Bonus clip preview (HD):
https://mega.nz/#!nlUWxD6C!d4XDQ7qTARxyZhf0cNSu0Yy5Kn3RFqPTvBXoz84F8ro

Attachments

• BexAmeliaKatie Bonus Mini Sample.wmv
    3.6 MB · Views: 687
  • BexAmeliaKatie Mini Sample.wmv
    5.9 MB · Views: 692
  • Image201.jpg
    Image201.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 235
  • Image221.jpg
    Image221.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 319
  • Image142.jpg
    Image142.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 279
Wow!!! Amelia is such an awesome 'lee!! Her upperbody is off the chart!!! Have you ever lotioned her armpits? Gotta see that!!! Love this dungeon set up, hope you use it again :)

Great. . I bought the clip
Awesome.. did bex got tickled too?
Hope ti see more of this dungeon &#55357;&#56722;&#55357;&#56722;&#55357;&#56846;

Wow!!! Amelia is such an awesome 'lee!! Her upperbody is off the chart!!! Have you ever lotioned her armpits? Gotta see that!!! Love this dungeon set up, hope you use it again :)

Yes, more of underarm and breast tickling with long nails on Amelia! Arms held higher in the air though. Great work!

wow I love the tickler on the left hand side..

she has amazing hands.. how about her feet?

How to get the bonus you released months back where a the lee gets "forced" to cum?? one you released for a good purpose. It was a bonus

Yes, more of underarm and breast tickling with long nails on Amelia! Arms held higher in the air though. Great work!

Another super hot and cool clip again! :)

Christmas has definitely come early! Outstanding.

Thanks for your comments :)

Great. . I bought the clip
Awesome.. did bex got tickled too?
Hope ti see more of this dungeon ������

Thanks..Bex's clips will be on the members site some time soon. The dungeon was used in another shoot last week, so keep watching for samples of that one!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back