• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please, help me find a frenchtickling video with ticklee Cynthia

MikeI

TMF Poster
Hello guys and girls, I am trying to find a clip of frenchtickling with the girl named Cynthia. The clip I'm looking for is the one where she is tickled on her upperbody in the last part of the video preview at this link:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ENCHTICKLING-THE-BEAUTIFUL-CYNTHIA-FREE-CLIP&

and the link to the preview itself:

http://www.fetichfeet.com/clip/CynthiaFree.wmv

I have searched their clips4sale stores, but I couldn't find it anywhere and I have mailed multiple times FT MANAGER in hope to get some help, but he apparently doesn't care about helping a customer who wants to buy his videos so I hope that there is someone else here who can help me.

Does anyone have this video?

P.S. For the admins, I'm not asking to share it, just if anyone has it

It sounds like this is a video at FT's membership site. Similar to UK Tickling, FT has both a C4S and a membership site, and they may not have all the content on C4S.

This is the first time that I hear that some frenchtickling videos may not be in their clips4sale stores and I am not sure that this is the reason why the clip is missing. What I think is that they simply didn't upload the video on their "armpits" store (maybe when they first opened the "armpits" store and transfered some videos from the main store to the other???) and since it is relatively old video, they can't be bothered to upload the video for a customer that asked for it.
Anyway, thank you for you response, I really appreciate it!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back