• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Reflections" F/fm Feet & Sexual Tickling/ Non Consensual.

Btw... I do appreciate it when people tell me if one of my stories made you cum. (Also where in the story- but not necessary if you don't want to. ) I do enjoy thinking I'm taking away your choice in the matter... But this is not a direct request. Just something I enjoy personally.

depends which time i read it Doll---but the part where he "drops the feather" really did it for me

you have me hooked--but today i didnt, been torturing myself like you asked

I asked you to torture yourself? Hmmm... maybe in my own way I did. I'm sorry I don't quite remember. Thats unlike me but the room was busy.

Alright. I can give you instructions... You have to wait till Midnight now. And every time you go into that chat room... you have to stimulate yourself with a feather...

Sure Doll, don’t worry I know this is all in good fun.

Someone rementioned this story to me and I figured I'd bump it. People seem to like it. :D

There is a part 2 located at the bottom of the story. Just in case you missed it.

custom

Someone rementioned this story to me and I figured I'd bump it. People seem to like it. :D

There is a part 2 located at the bottom of the story. Just in case you missed it.

hello Doll- what is the best way to communicate w/you to request a custom audio?

thanks!

Yeah, I think it's good to bump a story once in a while. I actually had my computer read this out loud for me.
I like the way your mind works Captured!
Loved the psychology of this.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think it's good to bump a story once in a while. I actually had my computer read this out loud for me.
I like the way your mind works Captured! Loved the psychology of this.

Oh that's cool that you had your computer read it out loud. Nice! :)

Thank you Volsung!

Last edited:

I was thinking about this story and decided to reread it. Something I have never done with my stories.

That's so cool that you had the computer read it to you. My Bf did a few lines for me with different accents. I love that and will have to do it sometime just to hear my work out loud. Might help my writing. :)

Your creativity in tickling scenarios is amazing. In this one, I loved how you worked in every element - including tickle talk and written tickle words. You are such a great writer of erotica too. You keep it intense! Loved reading this. Will have to read part 2 soon...

Your creativity in tickling scenarios is amazing. In this one, I loved how you worked in every element - including tickle talk and written tickle words. You are such a great writer of erotica too. You keep it intense! Loved reading this. Will have to read part 2 soon...

:) <3 I love you. I'm so happy you enjoyed it!! XD

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back