• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alielle's New Acquisitions (El-Hazard/Dominion Tank Police crossover)

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
Due to using the Eye of God to banish the Bugrom, the android catwomen AnnaPuma and UniPuma were pulled from their polluted, overpopulated, crime-filled alternate universe world of Earth and transported to a desert town in the world of El-Hazard. After going on a crime spree, they unfortunately run out of bullets and then immediately afterward run afoul of Alielle Relryle. Enchanted by their gorgous bodies and lustrous golden manes of hair, Alielle manages to capture them after hours of chasing. Now, both AnnaPuma and UniPuma are bound, gagged, and humiliatingly being led through the middle of town to Fatora's hover yacht so Alielle can present her lover Princess Fatora Venus with these new love slaves for their dungeon.

A commission I paid an artist named dannex009 to do for me.

(Note: Keep in mind that Alielle in the anime is actually over 18 years of age and the reason why she looks like a child is because she was born with the condition of dwarfism)

princess_fatora_s_new_acquisitions_by_gotohelldamods-dbtnbi9.png

Anna and Uni, my favorite anime cat girls! Dannex009 has captured their charm to perfection!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back