• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Requesting feedback on website

TicklingTips

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi all. I've run a small website for a number of years focused on tickling methods, positions etc. I was dissatisfied for a while about the general appearance of the website and how I'd written some of the text. I spent about a day on the weekend completely revamping the layout, appearance and rewriting all text in a manner I was happy with.

I'd be very interested in the community's feedback about any aspect of the site. Is it easy to navigate? Is the information there useful? Anything you'd really like to see?

Please note that I've decided to avoid any actual nudity or explicit information on the site as I don't want to deal with the headache of running an adult site.

The site is: www.ticklingtips.com

Link in my sig block.

Its pretty good if you ask me. I like the fact that it speaks to not just us tickling enthusiasts but I can help outsiders also get a grasp on possible a new form of fore play

Very nice! Well put together and extremely descriptive. I've bookmarked your site as one of my favorite tickle info places. You've done a fine job and I especially enjoyed "The Psychology Of Tickling" part. I love psychology. It has helped me in numerous ways and I always enjoy studying it.
Your website rocks!

Its pretty good if you ask me. I like the fact that it speaks to not just us tickling enthusiasts but I can help outsiders also get a grasp on possible a new form of fore play

Very nice! Well put together and extremely descriptive. I've bookmarked your site as one of my favorite tickle info places. You've done a fine job and I especially enjoyed "The Psychology Of Tickling" part. I love psychology. It has helped me in numerous ways and I always enjoy studying it.
Your website rocks!

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the feedback. I'd love to put more detail in the psychology section - there has been more research done in this area in recent years. I want to do it well though, ensuring that I only put information in there that is backed by research, so it's slow going.

I think it's a great website! Well laid-out, with lots of really cool tickle-related content. I really love the 'tickle games' section as well! :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back