• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

in mourning

milagros317

Verified
I will be observing one week of mourning for my mother who died last night, peacefully in the nursing home where she had lived since 2009.
Rest In Peace, Mom,
July 23, 1921, to November 13, 2017.

That's really sad, man. I lost my mom back in 2012. Me and my brother took care of her in her last days. If you ever want to talk to someone about it, I'm here for you. I've been through it with both parents. It'll hurt for a while but, it will gradually get better too. I promise you that.

I am so sorry for your loss. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

Your mother lived a good long life. I am sorry to hear about your loss.:dropatear

I'm very sorry about the passing of your mother, mils.

May your mother Rest In Peace.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mother

Take care of yourself.

I am deeply sorry for your loss my good friend. :twohugs: :wub: You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. :wub:

Mourn all you need my good friend, my condolences are with you and your family

Very sorry to hear. Heartfelt condolences my friend. Sounds like she lived a rich and full life. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

So very sorry to hear this Mils. Condolences to you and the family. :(

I will be observing one week of mourning for my mother who died last night, peacefully in the nursing home where she had lived since 2009.
Rest In Peace, Mom,
July 23, 1921, to November 13, 2017.

Very sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences

Very very sad for you. My sincere condolences; I hope you will be well.

Take all the time you need dude.

We'll always be here to lend a ear to listen or a shoulder to lean on.

My condolences to you and your family. I lost my mom in 2001 and I still miss her everyday.

Losing a parent is very hard to take for a great deal many people.

I can only imagine what your going through right now. We're all here for ya dude.

My deepest condolences on the loss of your mother.

Mils, I am sorry for your loss. I have been there and I know the sweet memories of your mother will be a comfort. Take care and know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm very sorry to learn of your loss. I am thinking of you, and praying for you, in this most difficult time.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back