• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A True Story About a Girl With Some Student Loans

ticklishess

TMF Expert
A True Story About a Girl With Some Student Loans

It took almost a month’s worth of back and forth before I got this timid little creature to walk through the doors of one Starbucks coffee shop, but it was worth every single letter in every single word.

Standing before me at 4’10, bun included, was adorable incarnate; by my estimations no more than 98 pounds of soft brown skin and supple flesh. Naturally I wanted to question her age given not only her premature stature for a girl of 19, but of the tiny teeth that peeked out through her satin smile. They couldn’t possibly belong to a girl of that age.

Coffee was had, pleasantries in the form of questions were exchanged, and before long, she was right where I wanted her to be. Lying in my car, blindfolded, awaiting my hands.

“Christmas came early,” I said to myself.

Her feet quickly became my first order of business, where I generously stroked a paint brush up and down her arches, to minimal responses on her end. A twitch here, a wiggle there, nothing to write home about. So I moved on to my fingers. Only her arches showed any sign of ticklishness and watching her legs twitch simultaneous to my strokes brought a smile to my face. Then I hit her with something she’d never felt before. It was a Whartenburg wheel. Named after it’s acclaimed inventor, this sharp spinning pinwheel, actively used in the medical profession to checking nerve endings, well I ran it down the side of her foot. She balled her fists, and tensed her body, ridged like a statue, a very ticklish statue. And so I let her have it, up and down, and back again until her legs could hardly contain themselves to the confinements of my lap. By this time, a light sweat has broken out about her brow, only natural given the Texas heat. Then I moved on to her upper body.

My hands gravitated to her ribs, where they were met with one of the thickest bras a hand will ever feel in their lifetime. Whether or not it was a premeditated counter measure on her part, I’ll never know. It was of little consequence however, as I simply slipped my fingers beyond its bounds and onto her flesh. Spastic reactions ensued as I nimbly kneaded her sides with this frantic fluidity, a patternless motion of reckless abandon. She in turn clamped her arms to try and parry the attack, but the soft noodles she calls arms weren’t about to impede my exploration of this tiny conundrum before me. For, as little as she was, there was still much to be unlocked.

My wandering hands found her belly; this wondrous, even plain of baby smooth skin. At its epicenter a metal adornment, the Playboy Bunny. It was there my fingertips danced along the light of day, drizzling like droplets of water on a window pane, venturing as South of the equator as the blue jean boundary would allow. Her face, a contorted scowl with sparse snickers, wondering when it would all be over.

“Oh, but the hour is only halfway done,” was my reply.

She fanned her face, and I in turn I dabbed away her beads of sweat with a towel.

When the session was over, she was, delighted. Delighted in the fact that the torment had ended, and in that I’d conducted myself to within the limits of her comfort zone. And after a reaffirming conversation post session, I secured yet another date.

Ultimately I’m looking into getting her behind closed doors, and tied up, but we’re playing on her time, and on her level of comfort, and for that, I’m willing to be patient, for it’s not to be taken for granted, that a pretty girl such as herself, willingly partake in the novel fetish of tickling.

Excellent story and the tickling is well described.
I don't know for my fellow ticklephiles in here, but the build-up of the story. How you contacted her, what you've made to get her in that situation is something I'd definitely like to know.
Let us know if you will

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back