• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some pics I commissioned from various artists m/f f/f /f

paszkowt

TMF Expert
Pictures I commissioned from three Deviant Art artists. Enjoy

Attachments

• _kidnapped2_by_dravuo_r-dbt2dpt.jpg
    _kidnapped2_by_dravuo_r-dbt2dpt.jpg
    889.1 KB · Views: 1,689
  • dominika_being_tickled_by_immortaltom-dbsuf8g.jpg
    dominika_being_tickled_by_immortaltom-dbsuf8g.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 1,806
  • tickle_tickle_by_dravuo_r-dbsz66n.jpg
    tickle_tickle_by_dravuo_r-dbsz66n.jpg
    903.8 KB · Views: 1,403
  • commission_ann_by_sandrock74-dbtnf7e.jpg
    commission_ann_by_sandrock74-dbtnf7e.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,375
  • cellar_by_dravuo_r-dbtrpm3.jpg
    cellar_by_dravuo_r-dbtrpm3.jpg
    923.5 KB · Views: 1,302
Last edited:
[aaaa]

Attachments

• commission___waiting_for_the_bus_by_dravuo_r-dbsyw4e.jpg
    commission___waiting_for_the_bus_by_dravuo_r-dbsyw4e.jpg
    729.7 KB · Views: 897
  • dominika_bus_stop_peak_edit_by_immortaltom-dbt1hr4.jpg
    dominika_bus_stop_peak_edit_by_immortaltom-dbt1hr4.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 954
  • _kidnapped2_by_dravuo_r-dbt2dpt.jpg
    _kidnapped2_by_dravuo_r-dbt2dpt.jpg
    889.1 KB · Views: 568
  • tickle_tickle_by_dravuo_r-dbsz66n.jpg
    tickle_tickle_by_dravuo_r-dbsz66n.jpg
    903.8 KB · Views: 537
  • dominika_being_tickled_by_immortaltom-dbsuf8g.jpg
    dominika_being_tickled_by_immortaltom-dbsuf8g.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 609
Last edited:
These are great, and their backstories are fun! Those guys did some awesome work! I actually saw that second one from the title post on DA and added it to my favorites, the guy said it was his first tickle-related piece.

Thanks for sharing them all!

Is taht no longer possible to delete your own posts? I search for the button and cannot find it...

These are great, and their backstories are fun! Those guys did some awesome work! I actually saw that second one from the title post on DA and added it to my favorites, the guy said it was his first tickle-related piece.

Thanks for sharing them all!
And this second one illustrates the story which I posted both here and on the DA... I also found interesting to compare the exact same setting realized by a traditional artist and in 3D.

Mia was Tim's friend girlfriend. Dave had the misfortune to tickle his girl in front of Tim and even ask him to help. How you could dismiss a plea for help from a friend? Tim lent a hand for some playful tickles. Two days later Mia dissapeared. Dave was devastated... Tim comforted him. He knew exactly, where Mia was. Back in his cellar, awaiting some more "friendly tickling". Dave wouln't understand...

ticklemina1_kopie_by_dravuo_r-dbv7aty.jpgticklemina2_kopie_by_dravuo_r-dbv79vv.jpg

I love when people share their commissions.
fun Stories and ass kicking artwork.
Great detail from you.

BTW a question for artists. Anybody opened for getting a commission from me? PM me and if I like your style we can discuss the details and maybe have a deal...

...but his "guests" compared him rather to an octopus, with all that tickling them apparently everywhere at once
request__11__octo_tickle_by_xxtheatomizer123xx-dc0n8b3.jpg

Sometime Tim decided that one girl or another needs some fresh air and took them outdoors. Dolores "Flying Dove" a narive American girl seemed to enjoy it, laughing hapilly all the time...

western_by_drav2018-dc0hdxk.jpg

Weronika was a student of Chineese language at the University of Shanghai. When she returned home for holidays Tim gave her a warm welcome. She was his schoolmate, after all. It turned out that she was as ticklish as she had been back in the old days, when he had been getting her at tha back of the schoolyard. He hoped she aprrciated all the Chineese motives he put together to honor her.

final version.jpgsc3_1_by_drav2018-dc8ss1r.jpgsc3_2_by_drav2018-dc8ssmw.jpgversion_1.jpgVersion_1_mirror camera.jpg

Great work, princess Jasmine in the pillory stocks I love.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back