• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are your favorite fruits?

Laughthirsty Lr

TMF Regular
I like strawberries, kiwi, nectarines and blueberries the most but, I eat other fruits as well. A favorite desert of mine is Strawberry Banana Compote or chilled Banana pudding. What are some of your favorites? I also like fruit juice and fruit drinks like Arizona Fruit Juice Cocktail flavors. Watermelon and Strawberry Kiwi are among my favorites.

I tried a pomegranate for the first time this week and I really enjoyed it I was shocked by how juicy it was. Also a big fan of watermelon.

My favorite fruit has always been bananas.

I also like pears, and peaches.

Short Answer: Satsuma!

Long answer:

The perils of choosing a fruit and then choosing a variant of that specific fruity family can be negated by relying on the humble Satsuma!
This is my all-time fave as they are nearly always fresh, tasty, juicy, easy to peel, make a satisfying noise as you separate the segments, free of seeds and generally good value. You know where you stand with a Satsuma.

Grapes are really handy for snacking on the go and ideal for musicians as you can pick at them during rehearsals in between playing. Same with Melon and Strawberries, but all of these can get quite manky.

I have an apple a day as well, which is more of a chore than a pleasure, but by sticking to crispy Braeburns (or if you're feeling flush, a Pink Lady) you can usually get a nice taste and texture (unlike the mushy pulp of a Gala, or the tongue burning tanginess of an over-juicy Cox). Sometimes a Golden Delicious can make a nice change, but they pretty much perish under your nose the second you start biting into them!

I have never had a pear and never had a banana as I don't like them....

But I LOVE banana cake and love the general look of a banana - they are probably the only fruit with a bespoke, tailor-made carrying vessel.

I have recently tried Kiwi and Avocado for the first time... neither of which made a lasting impression.

Pineapples deserve a shout-out for being the most decorative of fruits and I would buy these for display purposes only as I don't like the taste/texture.
Whoever thought of putting them on pizzas has probably been smoking too much pineapple.

In juice form, Pineapple isn't so bad, but cloudy Apple juice is the winner in that category.

The Kumquat is indeed a curious little artefact - I've been out for meals with several people who have not dared eat the decorative Kumquat that adorns their dessert for fear that it is a poisonous berry.

Attachments

• banana.jpg
    banana.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 2
You know where you stand with a Satsuma.

I have never had a pear and never had a banana as I don't like them....

But I LOVE banana cake and love the general look of a banana - they are probably the only fruit with a bespoke, tailor-made carrying vessel.

I have recently tried Kiwi and Avocado for the first time... neither of which made a lasting impression.

Pineapples deserve a shout-out for being the most decorative of fruits and I would buy these for display purposes only as I don't like the taste/texture.
Whoever thought of putting them on pizzas has probably been smoking too much pineapple.

I've been out for meals with several people who have not dared eat the decorative Kumquat that adorns their dessert for fear that it is a poisonous berry.

:laughhard: I'm gonna burst! That was amazing.

I have questions though!

1. How do you know you don't like pears and bananas if you've never tried them?
2. Where is the best place to put a pineapple for decorative purposes?
3. What kind of a restaurant would garnish their dishes with poisonous berries? lol

Holy moly. Ten minutes after reading that and I'm still chuckling. lol!

P.S. I agree with you on the issue of pineapple on pizza!

I have questions though!

1. How do you know you don't like pears and bananas if you've never tried them?
2. Where is the best place to put a pineapple for decorative purposes?
3. What kind of a restaurant would garnish their dishes with poisonous berries? lol

Holy moly. Ten minutes after reading that and I'm still chuckling. lol!

P.S. I agree with you on the issue of pineapple on pizza!

haha I'm glad you enjoyed the read!

1. Those are the exact words of my Mother in response to that very statement.
2. On top of the piano. (Or potentially on display with other seemingly innocent items that could have a secret life as a tickle tool).
3. Exactly.... it does raise concerns over the reluctance of our species to venture into unknown culinary territory.

Who'd have thought fruit could be so interesting?!

In no particular order - bananas, grapes, oranges, pears, cantaloupe, strawberries and the occasional apple. One problem I have is finding good oranges here. They all seem to be dry as dust. That said I don't eat enough fruit, need to work on that. As an aside my mother made a banana-nut bread that was highly addictive. I miss that.

Interesting and amusing answers. Has anyone tried dragon fruit? I had a taste of some at a friends house a while back and I couldn't believe how tasty it was. It kind of reminded me of watermelon. He said that he found it at Whole Foods.

Those are the exact words of my Mother in response to that very statement.
Your mother sounds like a wise lady! :D

On top of the piano.
Hmm. A couple of tins of pineapple rings on a small Yamaha keyboard is probably the best I could manage lol. Not sure it would have the same visual impact though. :p

Exactly.... it does raise concerns over the reluctance of our species to venture into unknown culinary territory.
You should have pranked your friends, eating the kumquats and then pretending to be terribly ill. lol

You should have pranked your friends, eating the kumquats and then pretending to be terribly ill. lol

The sort of face I made the first time I tried one was probably enough to give them that idea!

Has anyone tried dragon fruit? .

Not in its solid form, but I've had dragonfruit water, which was delicious.

Another fruit I enjoy in forms other than it's original form, is the humble gooseberry - I recently had gooseberry and elderflower ice-cream as an accompaniment to warm chocolate brownie and it was the perfect marriage.

Another fruit I enjoy in forms other than it's original form, is the humble gooseberry - I recently had gooseberry and elderflower ice-cream as an accompaniment to warm chocolate brownie and it was the perfect marriage.

Sounds like it. You're making me hungry.

I like bananas, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, oranges, and that's all I can think of right now.

Blueberries, red grapes, pomegranates, bananas

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back