• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Compare ticklishness to a taste. Like what it would taste like if it were a flavor.

Laughthirsty Lr

TMF Regular
To me it's like Sweet Tarts, rich and flavorful but, just a little too tangy to tolerate yet you eat it anyway and want more and more and more. To me that is what being ticklish and loving it is like. So, what flavor or flavors would you compare to being tickled?

Definitely straight lemon for me. The idea doesn’t sound that bad and afterwords you’re fine but in the middle of it you’re kind of wondering if it was a good idea and not sure if you like it as it’s a pretty intense flavor. Though I am a ler only. So I probably like being tickled less than others here. Haha!

Yeah, super-sour -- an overwhelming sensation that seems to flood your whole body and take control of your face and physicality, so intense that your body's instantaneous instinct is to reject it, but then later your recollection is that it wasn't that bad and maybe you'll try tasting it again...

Interesting answers. I can actually understand the whole sour/lemony feeling. When my fetish for tickling first took root, I felt similar feelings but, at the same time those feelings were tinged with curiosity and some kind of fascination and it gradually changed from there into the way it feels to me now.

I like the Poprocks comparison. Now I want to try them.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back