• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mom's Friend - Part 2 ;P :O

DeanGrimes7

TMF Poster
I'm sure you've all read my first story!... Ever since it happened I've been waiting on a call/text or even for her just to land at my house.

So the text comes yesterday morning, "Pick a colour?" I reply "Black...Why?" Her Reply "See you at 7" It's safe to say that I couldn't really concentrate at work all day, not one bit.

I realise now that in my last story I've not really explained what Mom's friend looks like, So i'll try now... She stands at 6ft, she's about 10 stone, really in shape, blonde shoulder length hair, blue eyes, very slightly aged, 38DD, Size 7 feet. For 47 she really is great ;)

So 7pm is nearly upon me and it's safe to say i'm like a kid at Christmas. She arrives...

She comes into the house, but to my massive disappointment she is wearing Converses and socks... This for her is extremely unusual. So she sits down beside me on the sofa and asks if she can tie my wrists and ankles together and then "hogtie" me? I agree. So off come my socks and down to the floor I go. I'm bound tight and some light tickling ensues... but i'm still puzzled... her shoes are still on..

So now she wips a scarf out of her bag and proceeds to put one of my socks in my mouth and gag me with her scarf... Now she's in control... Now the shoes come off.. She places her face in line with my face taunting me and I can only sniff her feet through her white socks... This is torture... after what feels like an endless amount of time the socks come off aswell, it reveals her beautiful size 7, beautiful arched feet with black nail polish... I'm doing all I can to get out of my bondage but it's impossible. She teases me with her feet while she tickles mine.

Now.... my turn.

I want her in the exact same position I was in... so now she's hogtied & gagged, and at my mercy.

I slowly drag my fingers of the bottom of her soles again and again getting quicker and quicker as I go up and down changing from left to right foot intermittently.

See she has a weakness, and I know this weakness, just like mine is not being able to have her feet, hers is a tickle torture spot.

I make sure her wrists and ankles are tightly tied and then I make sure shes supported so she ain't going anywhere. I start by sucking on all her toes and licking in between them as I go from right to left.

Her weakness is her little toe on her left foot... sucking it and licking in between it causes her to go mental... So I focus all my effort on there.. Let's just say it was worth it....

That's it for this time... Hopefully i'll have more stories to share soon :p

this is amazing any chance you can get pics or videos of this?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back