• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Theresa the teacher from Tickle Abuse

tackfrog

For those who remember Theresa, the beautiful teacher who was tickled several times at Tickle Abuse, has she done anything with other studios? She was a favorite of mine and I'd love find and support more.

I'd love to see more from her myself, she was one of my favorites, though I don't know that it would be the same without Brooke as her ler; the chemistry the two had was pretty amazing.

theresa reminds me of another godess ..this from realtickling Natasha.. I love whem Priscilla james lickled her feet...

She was great. Brooke tickled her a lot, but Tasha got her really good in a hogtie video too. Super sexy and a great laugh.

You know, I didn’t remember her...now I do! Thanks!

Was she a real teacher, or was that part of the act

I have no reason to doubt the story that she was a teacher. Either way, very hot. Her and Lisa from Tickle Intensive/ Pleasures of the Sole were my two all-time favorites.

I'd love to see more from her myself, she was one of my favorites, though I don't know that it would be the same without Brooke as her ler; the chemistry the two had was pretty amazing.

Her chemistry with Brooke was great, they also had great chemistry working together as the ticklers in MILF Samantha Tagteamed.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back