• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 NEW TICKLEES - Sophia and Zahrah - Laughs for Life

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Hey guys, I've been super busy with producing new clips lately after taking a little break and i'm going to try something new here. I've started Laughs for life back in May and I have a little fan base or regular customers that purchase my new clips upon release, but with all the pirating sites there it's not easy for producers, specially not someone like me who just started and more amateurish then the big guys.

Having said all this, i'm gonna try something here. For the ones of you who communicate with me on a daily basis about my work or various other reasons, you know that I respond quickly and i'm always open to any suggestions and I've straight forward with everyone while being honest in my answers...which leads me to say and do this.

THESE 2 NEW TICKLEES ARE FANTASTIC...2 SEPARATE SESSIONS!!! BUT HURRY IF YOU WANT TO SEE SOPHIA OR ZAHRAH...OR BOTH...BECAUSE THEY'RE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS THRU PRIVATE SALE!!!

I will eventually post them on C4S but not for a long while has I have a lot of other material to post before these 2 sessions, I usually post by order of when the clips we're actually filmed...but I could not wait for you guys to see these 2 amazing ticklees...

So here out it works...you can view the previews clip below and check out the pics of the new victims but if you want more info about them...send me a private message and i'll give you age, description of the model, height, shoe size, where we met, how we met!

Always good talking to you guys, can't wait to get your messages...you can contact me thru private message here or via email....and don't forget that 48 hours goes by fast...ask me anything about any of these 2 clips, it's pretty much branded in my memories for the rest of my life hahaha! I always give detailed descriptions of my clip and I will totally do that via private message upon request...but take my word for it folks...

THESE 2 LADIES ARE NOT TO BE MISSED!!! Both are absolutely beautiful on top of it all...!!!

Attachments

• Sophia et Zahrah preview.mp4
    3.1 MB
  • DSC00878.JPG
    DSC00878.JPG
    208.4 KB · Views: 358
  • DSC00893.JPG
    DSC00893.JPG
    266.1 KB · Views: 593
  • DSC00912.JPG
    DSC00912.JPG
    241 KB · Views: 354
  • DSC00937.JPG
    DSC00937.JPG
    255.4 KB · Views: 582
Thanks for the comments. I do have a session of an ebony girl tickling a white girl that I have not released yet, I will be posting it soon on C4S. Have you ever purchase clips from me?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back