• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The eve of the foot party

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
Hello,

So tomorrow is the big day, for me anyway. I am not prepared, surprise surprise. I decided to go with a paint brush, guitar pick, and possibly the same hairbrush I used before.

I realize that I want to have contact with the skin while tickling. The hairbrush is a last resort before admission of de-feet. Ideally, my fingers will be doing the yoemans task though I accidentally trimmed my nails shorter than planned.

Three of the models that I am jonesing to work with are ticklish on their feet. I know because I have had them howling at a previous TFP. One of the models, I am just going to worship since her feet are not ticklish (at least, I couldn't crack the code).

Two others are self described "somewhat" ticklish. Though, the" somewhats" turn out to be more ticklish than they thought when a card carrying TMFer takes them on.

Most of the ladies are Doms, which is awesome. They are used to financially and physically subjugating men. Then, here I come and cause them to do that what they least like to do - lose control.

Something tells me I will have an off night, which would be devastating. We will see.

I've gone to some foot parties but I never had much luck. I think I had just one guy worship my feet and that was it. Hope you have/had fun.

That'd be my dumbass...go all the way to a foot party and then be too shy to actually try to do anything -_-

That'd be my dumbass...go all the way to a foot party and then be too shy to actually try to do anything -_-

Same here. Actually I'm ashamed to admit that until I just recently came back to this forum, I had never even heard of nor dared to dream of a foot party. I don't know why. I just didn't which is kind of odd considering that I have a foot fetish that dates back to early childhood. In fact there was a time when feet was all that I cared about but, it's not like that anymore but, I still love feet as long as they're nice and well taken care of.

Don't be afraid! Take advantage man! If a girl is meeting up with me with knowing full well I'm going to tickle her feet, I'm going all in, that includes putting their feet in my mouth and all that jazz!

I think it's understandable that first-timers at these parties would be timid at first. I've never been to one, but if I did, I could not just charge in there all, "OK, where's the soles?" Many of us are closeted with these fetishes, so it doesn't come naturally to be extroverted about it -- even in a friendly setting.

I am pretty shy myself. The only reason I was active the first party was because the models knew what the event was. Plus they list there thoughts about tickling in the profiles. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been so "bold".

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back