• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mischievous Missy and the Lusty Haze — Part 3 (ff/f and f/f)

jmills

TMF Regular
Previously, on “Mischievous Missy the the Lusty Haze”…

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3 has a bit of a build up to the serious action, but there’s plenty of sexy stuff to keep you interested until then. Besides, once you get there, it’s pretty hot, and there’s lots of it.

Now, on with the show…

-----------------------------------------

Mischievous Missy and the Lusty Haze

Part 3

Under Elena’s directions, we followed the track through the woods in a wide loop that took us behind Annette’s manor and finally out to one of the main roads.

“Seeing that must have been really… strange for you,” I said.

“What do you mean?”

“You probably know all those girls,” I said. “What was it like seeing them all turned into crazy tickle monsters?”

She laughed. “Yeah, that was… crazy. All of them are from around here. Some of those girls are usually really nice, too. One of those girls covering that woman with hickeys is usually the sweetest, nicest girl you’d ever meet anywhere…”

“Really?” I said. “Is she sweeter than you?”

Elena guffawed and seemed to flush a little.

I continued: “But you must have seen some of them like that before. Or don’t you girls on Goodwoman Anette’s farm have any fun at all?”

“Oh, you know we do,” she said. “But not like that. That was just… I’ve never seen it like that, not even on other Hazy Daze, though usually during those times I’m like you. I just hide away.”

“With a friend, I hope.”

“(guffaw)… yeah…”

“Well, you’re with a friend now.” I patted her knee, letting my hand linger very briefly before taking it away. “We’ll find somewhere safe.”

“Gosh, you’re so nice,” she said. “I know I keep saying it, but thanks again for rescuing me.”

“Did you think I was just going to leave you there?”

“Well, like I said before, when I saw you come into the courtyard, I didn’t know what I was in for,” she said. “I was hoping you’d help me, but… well, you sort of have a reputation.”

“Little old me? Why Elena, I don’t know what you mean.”

We both laughed. My friend Betsy had called me Mischievous Missy once, and the name stuck.

“I’m sorry,” Elena said, still laughing.

“Oh, there’s no need to apologize,” I said, smiling to let her know I wasn’t offended. “I know what my nickname is. And do you believe all those things they say about me?”

She shrugged. “I don’t know you all that well, but you’ve always been really nice to me. I’m not really… (guffaw) scared of you or anything.”

“Good,” I said. “There’s no need to be scared of me. I don’t mind being called ‘Mischievous Missy,’ but it’s kind of unfair. True, I like to have fun, but I’m not a meanie.”

“Oh, I don’t think you’re a meanie at all. A ‘meanie’ wouldn’t have rescued me from Gia and Kenna and those other girls. A ‘meanie’ would have joined right in and tickled me and tickled me until I popped (guffaw)! So, next time I hear anyone say ‘watch out for that Missy! She’s a wild one,’ I’m going to say ‘during the last Hazy Daze, she saved me from getting gang-tickled by a bunch of maniacs. She’s much nicer than you think.’ And they’ll all know what a good girl you are.”

Laughing, I thanked her, and we got some food and the small jug of lemonade from the small compartment under the seat, sharing it as we rode along. We managed to make it out of Goodwoman Annette’s farm without running into anyone, but after a short time on the main road, I found a smaller, less traveled lane that I knew would get us where we needed to go. It might take a little longer, but it was probably safer.

I know I’ve gone on a bit about how nice and shy Elena seemed, but exactly how nice only became apparent to me as we rolled along the country lane. She sat very close to me — occasionally our legs would brush against each other, or she’d lean into me when the wagon went over a bump. Several times, to steady herself, she put her hand on my bare shoulder or on my back, and left it there for a few seconds before suddenly withdrawing it, like she hadn’t noticed it was there. She kept fanning herself and running her fingers through her hair. “Oh, these Hazy Daze…” she sighed a few times. “… they just make me feel so weird…” The jug of lemonade still retained a little of its coolness, despite the heat, and I saw her press it to her forehead and her neck once or twice. She even pressed it to her bare chest once, which sent a little thrill through me.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Oh… yeah, I’m just… it’s so hot…”

I cooed in sympathy, using it as another excuse to pat her knee. “Just hang in there…”

I really did feel bad for her, but I knew it wasn’t the heat that was getting to her. I don’t know what Elena did for fun, but judging from what I knew of her and the comments she had made about Kenna earlier, I guessed she probably played mostly with friends or other girls she knew really well. She didn’t seem like the type to aggressively pursue someone she fancied if she didn’t know them. One of her lucky friends probably reaped the benefits of whatever lusty impulses she had bubbling away inside.

But now, whatever was in the air on the Hazy Daze was arousing all those lusty impulses, getting her all hot and bothered, and poor Elena didn’t know what to do. On top of that, she had been teased and tickled earlier, and had just witnessed a massive tickle orgy. She was all wound up, but while all those lusty impulses were telling her to reach over and touch me, the “good girl” part of her was telling her it wouldn’t be nice to do that to someone who had just rescued her. I wouldn’t have minded, of course, but I didn’t want to get distracted out in the open like this, where anyone could stumble across us.

Strangely enough for a somewhat shy girl like Elena, she didn’t seem at all self-conscious about the fact that she was nearly naked. She didn’t even mention it until we were well past Goodwoman Annette’s, when she said “I probably should have grabbed a shirt or something.”

I laughed. “Well, we were kind of in a rush, if you remember,” I said. “Besides, it’s almost too hot for clothes today. But if you want, you could borrow my shirt.”

Elena guffawed and turned red as a beet. “What are you going to wear?”

“Just my shorts.”

Another guffaw, another deep blush. “Oh… I’m not going to take your shirt…”

The offer had been sincere, but I was glad she turned it down. Not that I would have minded driving along half-naked, but… well, I liked the view. In fact, I was kind of having a tough time keeping my eyes on the road. Elena had a lovely body. Like I said, she wasn’t the bustiest girl in the world, but seeing those firm, perfectly round tits bobbling just slightly as we bumped along the lane really gave me a buzz. Also, I kind of suspected that Elena wasn’t just being nice when she turned down my offer. Seeing me topless, my big jumblers quaking like two jumbo-sized balloons full of jello with every bump and rut in the road, would probably drive her crazy. She did like those busty girls…

Meandering through the country on a warm sunny day, with a nearly naked cutie like Elena right next to me, should have been a little slice of heaven, but I couldn’t fully enjoy myself. I was constantly worried we’d run into some roving band of horny, lust-drunk girls, especially when we were crossing some of the open fields. We had been lucky so far — we saw no one — but I knew I couldn’t count on that holding out until we made it back to my place, and though the route we were taking kept us hidden, it didn’t bring us much closer to Collette’s farm.

Besides, poor Elena needed some relief. Well, not just Elena. Some alone time in a secluded place would do us both a world of good.

“I have an idea,” I said. “Maybe we should find some deserted barn or something to hide in for the rest of the day, until it gets dark. The we can go to my place.”

Elena was a little nervous — it might be even more dangerous at night. That was certainly true, but on the other hand, we’d be under cover of darkness, and maybe everyone else would be… occupied by then. Or utterly exhausted.

We were still close to Annette’s farm, so Elena knew the territory well. “Who lives around here?” I asked her.

“There are a lot of smaller farms near here,” she said. “I’m not sure exactly who lives in them, but I’m sure we can find a barn with a nice hayloft or something.”

Soon enough, we spotted a small lane leading off the track we were on and turned down it. There seemed to be some sort of open space through the trees up ahead, so we hid the wagon and crept through the woods, stopping at the tree line. A large barn stood about fifty yards away from where we hid in the trees. To our left, up a slope and a considerable ways from the barn, was a two-story white farm house. Laundry hung limp on the line out front. Beyond the barn, I could see an orchard stretching away to where the forest began again.

We stayed hidden for a minute or so, just watching. It seemed ideal, and completely deserted. No nose came from the barn or the farm house.

“I’m going to go look in the barn,” I said. “You wait for me here.”

I dashed across to the barn and peered through open the door. Not seeing anyone, I took a few tentative steps inside. It was dim and cool inside the barn, and smelled like apples. It seemed totally deserted. Near the back were a couple rectangular wooden tables, and a sizeable hay loft, about 10 feet high, on my right. Two openings under the loft lead to what looked like smaller rooms. I ventured a little “hello?” prepared to bolt if anyone answered. When no one did, I moved quietly towards the farthest door below the loft.

That’s when something caught my eye — near the tables was a contraption that was obviously not made for apple picking or corn harvesting. It was almost like chair without arms. The whole thing was padded and kind of narrow, less than three feet wide, and the back, much longer than the seat, leaned back several degrees. At its foot were ankle stocks, and from its back sprouted two padded bars, sticking out like a “Y.” Straps dangled from their ends.

I snickered to myself. As restraint devices go, it wasn’t all that elaborate, and though it wasn’t completely unheard of for farm girls to have some sort of rack or a pair of stocks around, they usually tucked them away in the basement or somewhere. I shrugged and moved on. If this place proved a good one to hide out until the sun went down, I certainly wasn’t going to put Elena in that thing. I didn’t think there would be any need. Besides, it was the hayloft I was interested in.

I quickly clambered up the ladder and gave a quick look — lots of hay, dry and cool. Perfect. I went down and them checked the first room. It was a small, dark storage room, with the usual farm implements lining the walls.

The second room proved a little more interesting. Several dozen jugs lined a row of shelved in the back. I popped the cork on one and took a sniff. Apple juice. Well, good. Though I was sure Elena and I would find plenty of ways to while away the time, a sweet cool drink was always nice. I left the small room to go get my friend.

“Looking for something?”

In the middle of the main room were two women wearing long white skirts. From the waist up, they were naked. The one on the left had dark red hair, parted in the middle, long and very straight. Her skin was the color of cream, and she looked about my height. Her companion was just a little shorter, with straight brown hair that fell to her smooth, round shoulders; her skin tone was a little darker than her friend’s. Both were very cute and very curvy — the brunette even verged on plump — but I was far too worried about what they were carrying to spend as much time as I would have liked admiring their faces and bodies. In red’s hand was a long coil of rope, and her friend carried a stun blunderbuss.

“Oh! Hi. I… I’m Missy. I haven’t met you girls before.”

“My name’s Lynn,” said the brunette with the blunderbuss.

“And I’m Lurane,” said red. “What are you doing in our barn, Missy?”

I put on my biggest, brightest smile. “Oh, I wasn’t… I was just looking for a place to hide out for a while. You know, the Hazy Daze and all. But I didn’t know anyone was home. I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to trespass…”

“We thought you might be a thief,” Lynn said.

“Oh no. Really. I was just looking for somewhere to hide…”

“Well, you can stay here,” red Lurane said. “We don’t mind.”

“You can be our guest,” Lynn added.

The two girls looked a little intimidating, standing there topless with their ropes and their blunderbuss, but I have a good sense for these things, and my sense was telling me that Lynn and Lurane were really the kind of fun, lusty girls I’d like to get to know better under normal circumstances. But these weren’t normal circumstances; these were the Hazy Daze, and they were looking at me like they were hungry.

“Oh, no,” I said, edging towards the door. “That’s really nice of you, but I don’t want to intrude. I’ll just…”

I made a dash for the door. The bang of the blunderbuss followed just seconds later, and the charge struck me in the back of the thigh just as I reached the threshold. I staggered a few steps outside before my legs gave out and I pitched forward on to the ground. My vision spun and blurred as I tried to get back up, unconsciousness creeping up on me very quickly…

The next thing I knew, Lynn and Lurane each had a hold of one of my arms and were dragging me across the floor of the barn. I tried to struggle, but I was still too out of it — my limbs felt like jello, and my head was all fuzzy. They stripped me, and then left me alone for a couple minutes while they fussed around, talking and laughing to themselves. I saw Lurane, the red-head, uncoil they length of rope she had been carrying, measuring out sections of it. I thought for sure they’d put me in that contraption I had seen earlier, the one like a bench with the stocks attached to it, but instead they let me recover just enough so that I could stand. Then they tied me to one of the posts holding up the hayloft, my arms stretched high above my head and my ankles bound together.

“What’s the matter with that thing?” I said as they finished tying me, gesturing towards the stock contraption with my chin. “Are you afraid I’d bust out?”

“Well, we thought about it,” Lynn said. “But that’s pretty much just for poachers and thieves. But you’re not one of those, are you?”

“I’m not, really,” I said. “Like I told you, I was just looking for somewhere to hide…”

“And we believe you,” Lurane said. “We’ve got some friends coming over later who are just like you, looking for somewhere to hide out during the Hazy Daze.”

“Yeah,” said Lynn. “We love having guests on days like this, especially guests as yummy as you. And we’d never put one of our guests in our little toy over there. We like to treat them special.”

“Well, thanks. That’s considerate of you,” I said, giving a nervous titter. My eyes darted towards the door. Where was Elena? Did she leave when she saw these two catch me? Was she still hiding in the woods? “So what did… oh no…” I had just noticed Lurane taking the lid off a small pot, dipping a tiny brush inside. When she pulled the brush out, it was glistening with honey, strings of it hanging off the end. “Ohh n-n-no…” I stammered, another nervous titter escaping my lips. I pulled at the ropes. “W-w-wait… wait a s-s-second… teee-heee-hee-hee…”

She stood beside me, using the brush to slowly coat my right underarm with honey. I squirmed, snorting back laughter. Little rivulets trickled down my ribs and sides. “Oh, you’re really ticklish, aren’t you?” Lurane said. “This is gonna be fun.” She finished, and passed the pot across me to where Lynn stood on my other side. Lynn covered my left armpit with honey, chuckling and making “yummy” noises as I tittered and gasped.

The brush tickled, of course, but what was really making me laugh was the anticipation of what they were going to do to me. I didn’t have long to wait — Lynn put the pot aside, and then both girls started slowly licking the honey from my underarms.

The moment I felt those tongues snaking their warm, wet way into my super-sensitive pits I screamed like a banshee. I was hysterical in seconds, my eyes clenched tight, my arms tugging desperately to get free. “Waaa-haaa-haa-haa!!! No-ho-ho-ho! Eeee-heee-heee-hee!!!”

“Mmmm… so sweet…” Lurane cooed. On my other side, Lynn made more yummy noises, occasionally smacking her lips. “Oh, you taste so wonderful,” she breathed between licks. “Your armpits are just too tasty…”

“Aaaa-haa-haa-haa! Eee-heee-hee-hee…!”

They ran their fingers up and down the undersides of my arms while they licked me. Lynn began stroking my belly with her free hand, and Lurane gently traced the outer curves of my right breast with her fingernails. “Noo-hoo-ho-ho! Staha-ha-ha-haapp! Ahaahahaha!”

Tears of laughter ran down my face as I howled. I didn’t think I could laugh any harder… until Lynn placed her entire mouth over my arm pit and sucked, sending me into hysteria. Thrashing and wriggling, I desperately pulled on my bonds before succumbing to the sensations, shrieking at the top of my lungs. “NYYAHAHAHAHAH!!!”

There was a loud BANG followed by a scream. The ticklish licking and sucking stopped. I opened my eyes, blinking the tears away. Lynn lay on the floor, a purplish blotch staining the back of her white skirt. Elena stood in the center of the barn, the blunderbuss aimed at red-headed Lurane. With another loud bang she fired. The charge hit Lurane right in the belly. She staggered back a step or two and then collapsed.

“Oh, thank goodness!” I gasped. “Ohh… just in time…”

But instead of rushing over to untie me, Elena just stared at me with wide brown eyes, like she was hypnotized. The crisis had passed, my tormentors unconscious on the floor, and now Elena was really getting a look at me — my naked body utterly helpless and on full display, my skin flushed, my tits heaving and my nipples at full attention… For a few long seconds, I feared she was going to finish what Lynn and Lurane had started.

“Elena?” I said softly. “Honey? The ropes… please…”

In an instant it was over. “Oh… I’m sorry…” she dropped the rifle and ran over to me, untying the bindings around my wrist. “I’m sorry… I should have come sooner…”

“It’s okay… just let me recover… for a few seconds…” Elena supported me as I staggered on wobbly legs over to one of the tables and sat down. She ran her hand up and down my back.

“Are you okay?” she said. “That looked horrible…”

“I’m okay… thank you so much… I couldn’t stand much more of that…”

While I regained my senses a little bit, Elena told she saw the two girls come out of the house shortly after I slipped into the barn. She had been afraid to call out, since she had seen the stun rifle, so she whistled to try to warn me, but I hadn’t heard. “I didn’t know what to do, but when I heard you screaming I knew I had to try something,” she said.

“Good work,” I said, thanking her again. “You’re pretty handy with that rifle.”

Elena laughed, and then looked around the barn. “This seems like a nice place,” she said. “It’s too bad we can’t stay here.”

“Yeah.” I glanced around the barn, and then looked over at Lurane and Lynn passed out on the floor, their chests gently rising and falling as they breathed, their bodies all soft and curvy… And I had a wicked idea.

“You know, Elena, we don’t have to go. We could stay here.”

“But what about…” she glanced over at Lurane and Lynn and then back at me.

“We could have a lot of fun with these two,” I said. I hopped off the table. “Come on. Let’s get their clothes off.”

Elena let out a guffaw and covered her mouth, but she helped me strip them eagerly enough. Then, I wrapped my arms around Lynn’s top half and Elena took her legs, and with much grunting and gasping we carried her over to the bondage contraption. “This one’s name is Lynn,” I said as we fitted her ankles into the stocks and fastened the straps around her wrists. “The red-head is Lurane.”

We laid Lurane out on one of the tables. Using the ropes they had used on me, we tied her spread-eagled to the table by her wrists and ankles. Both girls were beginning to stir as we finished with Lurane.

“Now, which one do you want?”

Elena guffawed, looking back and forth between the two, her eyes bright. “That one, “ she said, pointing at Lynn.

“She’s all yours,” I said. “Have fun.”

Lurane was regaining consciousness, blinking her eyes and looking around in confusion. “What the…” She lifted her head and took in her situation — her bindings, her lack of clothes, Lynn naked and bound in the contraption a few yards away, and me approaching her. “Oh no…” she chuckled.

“Oh, yes,” I said, grinning

“We… we have friends coming over later, you know …”

“Of course you do.” I climbed up in the table and stretched out beside her, lying on my side. As excited as I was to get my hands on luscious Lurane, I was also very curious to see what Elena would do with the buxom cutie she had at her mercy. I let Lurane recover some more, absent-mindedly treating her belly to light scratches as I propped my head on my hand to watch Elena at play.

Lynn stopped struggling and looked up as Elena came to stand beside her. “Where did you come from?” Lynn said. “You must be the one who shot me in the butt.”

“I’m sorry, but you were torturing my friend.”

“Sneaky girl. We were just having some fun. You should have joined us.”

“But I’d wind up getting tickled, too.”

Lynn laughed. “What’s your name, sneaky girl?”

“Elena. And you’re Lynn. My friend told me.”

“That’s right.” Lynn gave a mock pout. “If you wanted to get me naked and helpless, Elena, you didn’t have to shoot me. You’re so cute I would have done whatever you wanted.”
Elena guffawed. “I think you’re cute, too, but I didn’t want to take any chances after what I saw you do to my friend.”

“Well why don’t you… Oh! Ohhh… mmmm …” Lynn closed her eyes, smiling as Elena started gently caressing and squeezing her generous chest. "Oh yessssss...ohhh… I would have let you do this… oooo…”

Elena looked like she was in a trance, grinning from ear to ear as she fondled Lynn’s tits, making the curvaceous brunette moan and twist sensuously in her bonds. She let her fingers trace the outer swell of Lynn’s breasts, cupping them and squeezing. But in a few moments Elena’s tender touch seemed to turn a little too tender for Lynn. The buxom beauty yelped, jerking suddenly and making the stocks rattle. “H-h-hey,” Lynn tittered as Elena’s fingers stroked along the bottom of her boobs. “C-c-careful there, sneaky girl…”

Elena’s fingers gave a few experimental wiggles. Lynn squealed, jumping with surprise. Then Elena went at it, her fingers fluttering along the bottom and sides of Lynn’s big boobies, making them really jiggle and shake. “Yii-heee-heee-hee-hee! Eeee-hee-hee-hee!”

Lynn’s laughter was amazing — a high-pitched flurry of silvery giggles that seemed to gush out of her. Hearing it felt almost like getting tickled yourself. There was something infectious about it, too. Elena caught the bug, and laughed right along with her plaything.

“Hey,” Lurane said, her voice gently chiding. “What am I, wheat porridge?”

I looked down at her. “Oh, no honey,” I said. I had been idly scratching her belly while I watched Lynn and Elena, but as I turned my attention to her I began doing it more purposefully. I gave her a lingering kiss on the lips. “You’re raisin bread and jelly.” I kissed her again. “Or maybe strawberries and cream would be more appropriate for you.”

She wriggled and gasped as I kissed her and idly traced little designs around her belly button. Next to us, Lynn erupted in a fresh burst of giggles and squeals, the stocks rattling as she struggled. “Your friend has a great laugh,” I said to Lurane.

“Oh… don’t I know it,” she said, her voice low and breathy. “She’s pretty much ticklish everywhere, but her worst spots are her thighs, belly, and feet… get her there and the giggles just come pouring out of her… ummmm…”

“That’s not very loyal to your friend, telling us where all her worst tickle spots are.”

“…ooooo… it sounds like your friend… mmm… has found some of them already…besides, Lynn… Lynn’s loving it… ahhh… “

“Oh, she is? Listen to that…” We kissed while Lynn frantically shrieked “please” three or four times before succumbing to another hysterical fit of giggles.

Lurane stifled her own giggle with a cute little snort. “… ohhh… she can’t help it… (kiss) … if Elena took her hands away right n-n-now… mmmm… you’d hear some real begging…”

“Well, you’d know better than me,” I said, still kissing her while with a single fingernail I teased the outside of her navel. I totally believed Lurane; I knew exactly what she meant. “But I don’t think we’ll get to test that out,” I went on. “I’m sure Elena is enjoying herself way to much to take her hands away anytime soon. But enough about them for now. What about you, honey? What about your laugh?”

“…you’ve… tee-hee-hee… heard m-m-my… l-l-laugh…”

“Oh, I’ve heard you snicker, sweetie. I’ve heard you titter. And I really like what I’ve heard so far. But I haven’t heard you really laugh.”

“…w-w-well, then… wh-wh-at are you… waiting f-f-for…”

“And what about your tickle spots? Are you going to tell me where those are?”

“Uh-uh… I’ll never tell…” she gasped.

“Oh, well…I guess I’ll have to find out for myself… is this one of them?” I delicately swirled my fingernail around the inner walls of her belly button.

“Bwaa-haa-haa-haaa! Nyaaa-haaa-haaa-haaa!!!”Her hips shot off the table. Her eyes squeezed shut, her head flew back and she roared. “Yaaa-haaa-haaa!!!”

“Is that a ‘yes?’ I cooed. “Can I take that as a ‘yes’?”

“Yeee-esss! Naaa-haaa-haaa-haa!”

Lurane’s laugh was much different from her friend’s — deeper and louder, a full belly laugh, and I loved the way she sounded almost surprised with each new burst.

“Are you sure this is one of your spots?” I said, my fingernail continuing to make slow, little circles in her navel. “After all, isn’t everyone horribly ticklish there? I know I am.”

“Waaa-haa-haa-haa! Gahh-hah-hah-hah!”

“Now, I remember when I was tied up over there, and you and Lynn were licking my underarms,” I said, taking my finger out of her belly button and sliding it up to her chest. “One of you started tickling my tits like this…” My fingernails gently traced the sides of her full breasts, stopping here and there to scratch slightly at a curve. “Just sort of teasing them… was that you Lurane? Hmmm?“

“…ummmm … ooo-hoo-hoo… y-yesss…”

“And you were also licking my armpits… like this…”

“Oh, oh no… Waaa-haaa-haa-haa! Nooo-hoo-hoo-hoo…!”

I slowly lapped at the smooth hollow of her underarms while my hand squeezed and fondled her big tits. They wobbled back and forth as Lurane yanked at her bindings, laughing like crazy.

“Mmmm, you’re so tasty, I don’t even need honey…” I blew a long, wet raspberry which would have sent Lurane through the roof if she hadn’t been tied down. She went nuts, screaming and thrashing so hard I thought the table would break underneath us. I did it again, following the raspberry with a few licks. Meanwhile, my roaming hand had caught one of her shaking boobies, holding it in place while I gently rolled a stiff, pinkish nipple in between my forefinger and thumb.

“YAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!! NO MORE! AAAHHHAHAHAHAHA! NOOO-HOO-HOO-HOOO!”

A few more raspberries reduced her to almost silent laughter, her body arching whenever my lips burrowed into her smooth hollow. I laid off the raspberries and tried to calm her down with some gentle nuzzling and soothing caresses. I sat up and kneeled between her shapely thighs. Lurane’s whole body continued to tremble with silent laughter for a few moments. “…oh… ohh thank god…“ she gasped.

“Oh I’m not done with you yet, sweetie,” I said, my hands treating her creamy thighs to long, languorous strokes. “I would love to have done that all day long, but I didn’t think you could take much more. I didn’t want you passing out just when we’ve started playing. But I guess that was one of your spots, huh?

Lurane gave a chuckling groan and nodded, grinning at me, her chest and belly rising and falling with deep breaths.

“Where else? Where else are you ticklish? Are you going to tell me?”

Lurane shook her head “no,” already starting to titter.

“Are you ticklish here?” I wriggled my fingers into her round inner thighs. Lurane shrieked, her body arching off the table top.

“How about here?” She shrieked once more as my hands dug into her knees. I squeezed her thighs a few times and slid my hands up her legs.

“What about right… here!” I plunged my wriggling fingers into the padded flesh just above Lurane’s hip bones. "Waaaahh-haa-haa-haa! Misseee-hee-hee-hee…!!!"

Then I started on that beautiful, creamy white belly, spider tickling my way up and down before moving to her rib cage. Lurane screamed as I squeezed and wriggled my fingers in between my helpless plaything’s ribs. "Aahahaha! Noho! Nohooo!”

Long fiery red hair flew freely as Lurane shook her head from side to side. She thrashed and squirmed desperately. “Gaaa-haaa-haaa-haa! Yaa-haa-haa!”

“You’re just so wonderful to tickle, sweetie,” I teased, tickling her right under her bouncing breasts. “I’ve been looking for your special spots but I think you’re just ticklish everywhere, aren’t you?”

“Yyyeeehe-he-he-hesss!Ohh-hohohoho!”

My fingers stopped their dance for a moment while I lowered my face to her breast. I gave one of her nipples a quick swirl with my tongue and then gave her a big kiss right on the mouth. We both moaned, our lips locked together. Behind us we could hear Lynn’s thrilling giggles as Elena continued tickling her. “Eee-hee-hee-hee! No, not th-theeerrr… eee-hee-hee-hee!”

While Lurane and I kissed I treated her to some light tickling, skittering my fingernails up and down her ribs and into her underarms. “I can see I’m going to have to give you lots of breaks,” I said when she pulled her mouth off mine, turning her head to the side to laugh. It wasn’t the hysterical laughter as before; my skittering fingernails were bringing out deep chuckles and moans. “You luscious body is just too ticklish to take much.” I kissed the side of her face.

“Mmm-hmm-hmm… m-m-maybe you’re j-just… mmmm… a really good t-t-tickler…”

“Who wouldn’t be, with a hot thing like you to play with?” I kissed her on the lips again while my fingers fluttered across her tits.

“Ohhh… I’d like to show you… ummm… wh-what a good tickler I can be…”

“I already know what a good tickler you are.”

“B-b-but we were j-j-ust getting started with you… ha-ha-ha-ha… mmmm… I mean I’d r-r-really sh-show you…”

“Promises, promises,” I said kissing and nuzzling her neck. Lurane shivered, then started chuckling as I stroked my fingernails up and down her upper arms.

“Mmmm… more please…” she gasped.

“More what? More kisses or more tickles?”

“You’re gonna make me choose?” She grinned, her eyes closed. “I’m the one… all naked and tied to a table… you’ll just do whatever you please with my poor body… teee-hee-hee…”

“You’re right about that, darling,” I said. “So I choose both…”

I began kissing my way down her body, tickling her gently with my fingers as well as my mouth and tongue. Lurane tittered and cooed, sighed and gasped, her body slowly writhing on the table. When a stroke or kiss or lick in a particular spot brought forth a cry or a burst of loud laughter I made sure to repeat it until she was wriggling frantically. Licking the crease of her thighs made her hysterical, so I did that over and over until her screams became so loud and desperate I feared she would pass out. I moved down to her thighs, but they were extremely ticklish. Even just gentle stroking and licking brought the laughter gushing out of her. Kissing them took her laughter down a few notches, from hysteria to those deep chuckles, interspersed with moans and sighs.

But I wasn’t so engrossed with Lurane’s shapely, creamy thighs that I couldn’t hear Elena and Lynn. From what I could make out, Elena had also given her plaything a break. For once, Lynn didn’t seem to be giggling her head off. I heard her breathing heavily, and then…”oh… oh no… what are you doing?… oh no! Please! Not the toes! Not the… WAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!”

I glanced over to see a grinning Elena with one of Lynn’s feet in her grip. With one hand she held Lynn’s plump little toes back, using the fingers of her free hand to tickle their soft undersides. Lynn was shrieking, making the contraption rattle as she jerked from side to side. “Nahhh-haaa-haa-haa! Noo-hoh-hoh-hoh!” Elena leaned down and took Lynn’s big toe in her mouth, holding her foot steady with both hands. “Yeee-heee-heee-hee! Plee-hee-hee-heezzz! Ooo-hoo-hoo-hoo! Eeeelayyynnnaaa!”

Lurane lifted her head up to see what all the fuss was about. “Oh, now poor Lynn is really done for,” she said, smiling.

“She was ‘done for’ the moment Elena got her in that device of yours,” I said. “My friend likes busty girls.”

“I can tell,” she said, eyes darting to my big, bare boobies, then to her own. “I guess it could have just as easily been me getting the Elena treatment… woo-hoo-hoo-hoo…!”

I was lightly tickling her legs, trailing my fingers up and down their length but paying special attention to her inner thighs. I loved the way she tried to bring her legs together whenever I stroked her there. “But you’re getting the Missy treatment instead. Lucky you.”

“… heee-heee-hee…at least I’m n-not g-g-getting my toes s-s-sucked… ohhh! mmmm… y-y-you’re friend is more wicked than she looks… hee-hee-hee…”

I laughed. “Elena? There’s not a wicked bone in her cute little body.”

“But Lynn’s toes are even more ticklish than her tits… mmmm…”

“What a good friend you are!” I leaned down and gave her a big wet kiss on her belly. “All worried about Lynn and her ticklish tits and toes when you’re just as naked and helpless as she is.”

“Oh, I’m not all that worried about Lynn… you told me she’s in good hands …”

“She is,” I said. “You are, too. Though I hate to think you’ve been so concerned about Lynn that you haven’t been able to enjoy yourself. I should do something to distract you and take your worries away. And I think I have just the thing…”

She was already chuckling in anticipation as I turned myself around and leaned over her feet. I trickled my fingers over the top of her left foot, making it twitch frantically. “Such long, lovely feet,” I cooed, slowly gliding my fingertips across Lurane’s sole, around the outer edge, and then from the tops of her toes to her ankles. Lurane snorted and giggled, her foot wiggling. “Tee-hee-hee-he… No-hoho… eee-hee-hee-hee…”

I blew lightly on her toes, my fingertips sliding all over. Then I wrapped my hands around the arch and ball of Lurane’s foot. She must have known what was coming. “No!” she gasped, her whole foot clenching, trying to close her toes. “No, Missy…”

I took her big toe in my mouth. Lurane exploded in laughter, her body thrashing on the table, but her wriggle foot couldn’t escape my grip, or my mouth. I sucked her toe hard, letting my teeth just graze the base. “Ohh-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho! Ohhh Missy! Ahhhh…”

But to my delight, Lurane’s hysterics quickly subsided, and I got the reaction I was really hoping for — a deep moan of pleasure. I let her big toe slip out of my mouth, and spent a few moments just caressing her foot before I snaked my tongue in between her toes, teasing the soft skin there. She squealed at first, her foot jerking in my grasp, but was soon cooing and moaning. “Ohh… ohhh Missy… Mmmmm…”

I covered her entire foot with caresses, kisses, licks and nibbles. Sometimes I teased her sole with light scratches of my fingernails. Other times I simply sucked on one of her toes. Hearing her moans and sighs made me almost as wound up as she was.

I had started worshipping Lurane’s other foot when a rhythmic, pounding noise caused me to look up towards Elena and Lynn. I saw Elena straddling Lynn’s knee, grinding her hips back and forth and breathing heavily while one hand worked between her captive’s plump thighs. Lynn was steadily bucking her hips, her butt lifting off the bench and then slamming back down over and over again with such force that the entire contraption shook and rattled. Her head was thrown back, eyes closed, mouth open. Ripples of flesh shivered across her body with each thrust, her tits bouncing wildly. “OHH! OHHH ELENA! OHHH…!”

That seemed like a great idea, and god knows Lurane could use it — her gasps and moans had taken on a desperate edge, and I wanted to give her — both of us — some relief. I spun around and straddled her knee, slipping my hand in between her legs. Leaning down, I took one of her nipples into my mouth. Lurane’s back arched and she cried out. She bent her knee as much as possible, helping me grind, her own hips thrusting underneath me…

It didn’t take very long. Lurane’s eyes rolled back and with one last, loud cry of ecstasy she collapsed into unconsciousness. I came soon after, a small but intense spasm of pleasure shuddering through me. Behind me, I heard Lynn’s and Elena’s own cries reach their climax before lapsing into silence.

For a few moments I kneeled on the table, breathing heaving, until I stopped shivering. Then I looked over at Elena. She was still conscious, still straddling Lynn’s knee, breathing as deeply as I was. She looked up and met my eye. She looked absolutely adorable, skin flushed, hair mussed, and face all sleepy-eyed. Then we suddenly burst out laughing. “Well that was fun,” I said.

Elena tossed her hair back. “I’ll say,” she said. “Whew.”

“Feel better?”

“Yeah, a little…”

While Lurane and Lynn were unconscious, our own climaxes had been much smaller — not wholly satisfying, but just enough to take the edge off a little bit.

After a few moments we got up and unfastened the bindings around Lynn’s wrists and let her ankles out of the stocks. She was still unconscious, and I had to hold her up to make sure she didn’t fall to the floor. “Wow, she is out,” I said to Elena. “Grab one of those blankets over there…”

---------------------
Part 4 is right here, but there's also an image below that served as inspiration for part 3, if you're interested.

Last edited:
Great, it continues :)
Love your stories.

I hope they weren't lying, and there are like a dozen more coming, to capture Missy and Elena, they desperately need a helpless and prolonged gang tickling. So far they are surviving the Hazy Daze too well for their own good :)

Anyone interested in a little “visual aid” for this chapter of “Mischevious Missy and the Lusty Haze”?

Those of you who want to leave it purely to your fervid imaginations should probably stop now. But if not…

For Part 2 of a story I posted called “Soft Bodies,” I added some images down the thread that served as partial inspiration for Maki and Bindy, the two main female characters.

Unfortunately, I can’t do the same for Elena and Missy. Like Bindy and Maki in “Soft Bodies,” Elena is partially inspried by someone I knew in the real world; unlike Bindy and Maki, I couldn’t find a good model/celebrity-type stand in that really captured what I was going for with her. Missy, meanwhile, is mostly a figment of my lustful fantasies. I have a couple other Missy stories tucked away in the archives; if/when I ever getting around to posting them here, perhaps I’ll commission one of the talented artists who share their work on the TMF to create a portrait of her.

But the scenario in Part 3 and the characters of Lynn and Lurane was specifically inspired by the image below. I changed a few details, but here it is:

tumblr_mbfwilKt7A1rpf5cfo1_500.jpg

Some of you may recognize the girl with the gun (Lynn, in my story) as the lovely London Andrews. She’s intersected with our thing on the TMF on many occasions, starring in several tickling videos from at least three different producers that I know of. As far as the red-headed beauty who plays Lurane in my story, I don’t know her real name or anything about her.

The image isn’t “mine.” I got it from a tumblr site several years ago, and I think it was offered as a sample on the studio’s site. I haven’t stumbled across any other images from the same session (assuming there are any). As these things tend to go, the picture seemed to be widely available for a few weeks, popping up on several other tumblrs, before fading away. But, as I said, it’s not “mine.” If that’s an issue, Good Moderators, then please do your thing.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back