• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tickle to Rememeber!

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
A Tickle to Rememeber! (written for a special someone) she asked me to share

You are at work when you get an envelope addressed from a major food supplier. It is a first class ticket to LAX and limo ride to Santa Barbara wine country and three nights at the Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara. Also a free ticket for a parasailing lesson. You think there is either a catch or it is that crazy Ingrid. You call your sales rep and she says no it seems legit. She guesses they do this on occasion for some of their customers. You check with your boss about accepting this type of gift and it's fine with him.

It has been several months since you returned from Greece and you are rather sad when you let yourself think about it, missing me.. You have been working like crazy trying to forget. You could sure use the mini vacation.

You are off sipping champagne in first class. You arrive at LAX and relax in a limo that drives you to Santa Barbara. You check in to the hotel.

You walk to the beach and look back to the mountains surrounding the city. You have a wonderful dinner and go to sleep early in preparation for the bus that will take you through the mountains to the Inez Valley and wine tasting in the morning.

You wake early and then spend the day in the wine country. Although Fess Parker is one of the big Vineyards and Winemakers in the valley, you love the smaller houses. The wineries for a moment bring you back to Greece. You get tears in your eyes but chase the thoughts away.

Another wonderful day and the next morning is parasailing of the cliffs near Santa Barbara. You are a bit nervous but they have told you that you are always paired with a guide.

You wake up and a car picks you up. You go to the cliff and you are the only participant there. There is an instructor and under a helmet and big goggles you are told is your guide/partner. They show you the target on the beach you will land on. The instructor does all the talking, your partner is totally quiet. (you feel the guide/ partner is familiar but with all that gear it is impossible to tell.)

You put on your harness and they give you a mask as well. Strange it covers your nose. You climb in and the guide gives you the thumbs up. You get a running start and the guide indicates to lift your feet. You are off and the beautiful blue sky above you and ocean below. It's beautiful and you feel so free. You start your decent and the guide taps you and smiles. You start feeling a little light headed and it looks like your sail is shaking a bit. You are drifting out over the ocean when the sail takes a sharp turn towards the ocean. You look back and your guide appears unconscious. You try to steer the thing back towards the beach but it is diving straight for the water. You pass out before hitting the water.

You kind of come to or you think you are awake. You hear the sound of an ambulance. You try to move but your head is strapped down to a board as are your arms and legs. You think you see the parasailing guide kneeling at your feet which are strapped in some orange foam thing. Your head is woozy but you think you feel the guide tickling your feet. You try to sit up but you are restrained.. You try to yell, " I feel fine let me up. " An oxygen mask is placed over your nose and mouth. The fingers feel so familiar, it can't be, you must be dreaming. You loose consciousness again.

When you wake again you are staring up at a white ceiling. You are very groggy but you try to sit up and realize that you can only lift your head. You look down and you see a white sheet covering your body. You look up at your legs which are in old plaster casts down to your ankles. There is a sling suspended from the ceiling under your knees and two more wires from this ceiling trapeze connected to the bottom of these casts at your ankles. You try to pull your arms and then you notice that they also are in these old fashioned casts which go up to your wrist and actually you see as you roll your eyes down, that the cast is one piece extending from your arms down to your shoulders across your collar bones and down your torso disappearing under the sheet. You see that steel rods hold your arms up from your sides in a diagonal line, plastered into the cast by your wrists. Your arms bowed out. If it weren't your body restrained by this body cast you'd think you that you were in an old fashioned comedy. You try to struggle but all you can do is wiggle your feet and your hands.

You yell out "Help anyone. Help!"

Suddenly you notice your not alone. Your head still spinning a bit. You see a figure in a long white medical jacket walking toward you. The brightness of the sun against the totally bright white walls gives the person a look of an apparition.

"Hello, Ms. Gomez, relax. Do you know where you are at..what has happened to you?"

You think that the woman hidden behind a surgical mask, cap and glasses looks so familiar. The closer I get, you think I look just like the guide on the parasailing trip. You blink your eyes and try to focus. You remember the sail diving to the ocean.

"Who are you? What happened, we crashed in the ocean? What is wrong with me.".

"I am your doctor.. You are in Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital. When you hit the water, well they had to rescue you at sea. You have broken several bones in your legs, arms, your pelvis and hips. I am afraid we had to put you in this body cast. You are going to have to be here immobile for awhile. We have tried to contact your mother and sister but we have had no luck. We will keep trying though, luckily the injuries are not life threatening at this point."

"Doctor are you sure because I don't feel any pain? How long have I been here?"

"Well we have you rather sedated and the pain pills will dull most of the pain. You have been here 2 days now. Don't be surprised that the narcotics are very strong and some people actually hallucinate. But don't worry someone or I will keep a watch on you."

You feel woozy and very uncomfortable but really no pain. You want to move so badly. You wiggle your toes and hands. I come and fluff the pillow under your head. Maybe you are hallucinating, god everyone looking the same and so familiar. It hits you, 2 days!! "0h my god doctor, my job. I am supposed to be back today!"

"Don't worry Ms. Gomez the hotel staff were able to locate your employer through the company that paid for your trip. They are concerned of course but know you can't be moved and will be here for an extended stay."

"Nooooooooo, please I can't stay here."

"Don't worry Ms. Gomez, you are in good hands. It's not like you can really do anything so does it really matter where you recuperate? Oh, and yes I am here and I have taken a special interest in your care."

You try to look around and lift your head more. The bright white seems every where. You close your eyes and try to calm yourself. You listen carefully and there is no other noise in the hospital. That seems very strange to you..

"Doctor, why is it so quiet here and usually isn't there a nurse to take care of the patients?"

"Well Ms. Gomez how very observant you are. But you are in Santa Barbara, this is a very affluent community. You are on our VIP/Concierge floor, considering you will be here for such a long stay. Most people would be glad to have their physician watching over them. Don't worry the nurse will be in after your exam to help you with your bed pan."

I see you try to move as you realize that you do feel the sheet under your butt. I pull the sheet back and you see that there are holes at your arm pits and breasts as well as your vagina and anus. I see your look of shock.

"Oh, yes we do leave some areas open to take care of bodily functions and some ventilation for sensitive areas. We find that the arm pits, well they need to be free for sweat and the nipples do tend to chafe.".

You are trying to absorb all of this as You hear me say.. "Now Ms. Gomez let's check out your reflexes. " You feel my hands pull something sharp up each instep. Your toes curl.. "Very good..but your feet are pretty cold. Let me put these knee highs on for now, that should help." You feel me put on each knee high slowly and my fingers are lingering over the nylon on your soles as I pull them over your feet.

Your toes curl down and you let out a little giggle. "Oh, doctor that tickles, ummm, is that necessary?". This is a little bizarre.

"We just have to make sure you have no permanent nerve damage, that is often a complication with a broken pelvis." My fingers caress slowly up your arches. You wiggle your toes and your hands clench and unclench.

You are still a bit groggy but you suddenly realize that you have felt that stroke at your feet before. Your body spasms in the cast. Your nipples suddenly hard and you blush as the sheet is still pulled down.

You swallow hard, deja vu.. "Doctor, I did not catch your name?"

"Ah, yes I should introduce myself or reintroduce myself. It's Doctor Christian!!"

Your mouth drops, open and then you almost smile and catch yourself when you think about this insane bondage of sorts. You want to fly out of the bed and slap me but you can only wiggle your damn toes and hands. "What the hell are you doing to me, after everything you couldn't just call me and make a visit. Get me the fuck out of this contraption."

"Now Lili, what fun with that be. Give you equal power by asking for a date."

My hands start massaging your feet with my thumbs grasping in your instep and my fingers rubbing and massaging up your arches. You curl your toes down and wiggle your feet trying to avoid my hands.

"Hmmmm well it appears your feet have missed their mistress."

You feel those old familiar sensations coming back. God you think to yourself if I only knew how you longed for my touch, my tickles, my dominance.

You feel my hands now start at the bottom of your feet and rake up to the top, pulling the knee highs with my nails as they glide up.

Your toes curling. You can't help yourself as you smile, close your eyes and a giggle slips out and you try to say no.

"Ahhhh, ayyee hee hee, nonnnnn stopppppp please."

"Hmmmm, please, I guess we need some reminders after all these months. Please Mistress!"

"I am sorry, oh goddd it's been three months."

You see me lift my right hand and give you a thumbs up between your legs suspended in the air.

"Oh, nooooooo it was you behind those goggles.. And I wasn't hallucinating that someone was tickling me in the ambulance... What did you do to me crashing us in the ocean?"

"Well I was disappointed a little that you did not recognize me when I held you on the parasail. But no worries Lili we never crashed, a little chloroform released as we descended. I landed us safely and softly on the beach. But I do admit your are much more fun to tickle when your are conscious."

You feel my fingers start to wiggle, crawling on your soles as they go up wiggling into your instep and arches and then the scratching all the way down. Back and forth you start laughing and your body shakes inside the plaster casts. You feel the sweat building a trickling down your chest, legs and arms right into your arm pits. You thrash your head as the scratching and tickling on your feet intensify.

Tickle, tickle, kootchie koo.. Doesn't ir feel good to be tickled again? No... Awe poor Lili.. Your obviously not going anywhere!

"Ahhhhh ha ha ha mmmmmmm hee hee goddddddd aha ha ha."

My fingers start to wiggle in long reaching old fashioned tickles all over both your feet. Your eyes roll back and you stair into the bright white ceiling. Tears well in your eyes. Giggles rolling out, your hands shaking and toes curling up and down. It's been so long you don't know if you can take it much longer. Every inch of you tingles and itches under the cast. You just want to break out.

You grit your teeth. "grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

"Oh, my poor baby Lili, you lost all your will power I see since we left Greece. Driving you mad isn't it? Oh, I remember how much you like one foot to be tickled to death. Would you like that Lili? Give all my tickles to your right foot so you can concentrate!"

I grab your right foot with my left hand reaching around the top of your foot and grasping the balls of your foot. My right hand reaches in side ways and tickles sideways up and down your arch. My fingers wiggling and pulling the knee high as my fingers and thumb wiggle up and down your arch. You feel my fingers penetrating your arch and I feel you try to move inside the cast your abs tightening, your muscles constricting and fighting containment.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle Lili's in a pickle.
God to see you helpless again, totally under the control of my fingers. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Submissive to my touch."

You can't control your laughter and your sides just ache inside this plaster prison.

"Agggggggh hmmmmmm heeee heeee ooooooo aha ha ha stoppppppppppp."

I start digging my finger in circles up and down your arch. When I reach the balls of your feet. You curl your toes down tightly to avoid the upper balls of your feet being tickled. I reach all my fingers up and like wiggly spiders feet they dig in under your toes and start gliding nails deeply back and forth in the crease between your toes and the balls of your feet. You try to push your toes down and then my left fingers reach up and pull your toes back. My right fingers lightly reach up and run the tips of my fingers back and forth over the tips of your toes. Then they wiggle just caressing the tips. You shake your foot and my fingers follow your toes, back and forth.

Then my sing song voice.. "This little piggy went to market, this piggy wanted roast beef, this little piggy wanted none and this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home."

My fingers dive into the crevice and start firmly wiggling right under your toes. Back and forth.

"Oooooooooo agggghhh ay hee ay hee mmmmmmnnnnooooo stopppppppp!"

I see you loose control of your bladder as your head shakes on the pillow. Urine soaks the bed under you. Oh god you can't bare it you feel your exposed vagina all swollen and me smiling and looking right into you.

"Oh, poor Lili so dependent.. Hmmm no nurse to help you with a bedpan. God that's got to be so humiliating and uncomfortable."

My fingers dive back in now slowly just rubbing the crevice, brushing your toes and the balls of your foot. You feel every tickle and waves of electricity run up your body.

My fingers rub deep wiggling into the crevice and my middle finger tickles, circles and applies pressure, vibrations on the ball of your foot running up and you feel like your clit is vibrating with every move.

I walk up the side of the bed and run my fingers down your right cast and then you see my finger go under the cast and run in your wet pussy. They stop and tickle your vagina lips, circle on top of your clit.. Then wiggle into your vagina. Your vagina clenching your head rolling back.

"Ohhhhhhh godddd mistressssssssss!"

I pull my fingers out and you see me walk towards the door. Your body quivers as I walk out. I yell to you Lili don't you dare cummmmmmmmm, I am not done with you yet, I turn around wink and wiggle my fingers at you. Your body is shaking inside the cast, you are almost at the point of an orgasm. You close your eyes and bite on your lips almost drawing blood. You close your eyes as the brightness of the virginal bright white room is killing you. You lie there shaking willing yourself to not cummmm. You can't take more. You look up for me but I am not returning. You look at your breast where the cast are cut out your nipples swollen and red. You feel the wet sheet under your butt cheeks. Every bit of you feels claustrophobic in this damn cast. Ohhh, god you think you will go mad if I don't return soon. Your mind can only think of my fingers returning to tickle torture your open arm pits just naked and vulnerable. You can feel the phantom tickles in the core of each arm pit. You stare at the white ceiling and wait.. Still quivering!

can be found in my Archive as well. http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?445-ticklephehe-s-Story-Archive

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back