• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To the tech experts out there

Park CollegeO

TMF Expert
I'm selling my laptop so im looking for the most convenient /quick way to do ERASE everything off it.

All the files I need are already on a hard disk so not looking to backup anything.

I would like all files deleted from my PC, and even all my browsing history deleted etc... I've read that clearing your browsing history doesn't really do the full trick so also looking for options there.

I also have a lot of passwords stored in the chrome browser, some credit card info etc...

Just looking to wipe the whole thing clean (files,pics,videos,documents,excel sheets,browsing history etc...).

Caveat is I would still like to have MS Office available for the guy buying it.

Thanks

Do you have an installation disc of the OS? If not then is there a backup of it on your LT? In my experience an OS disc can be used to format your hard drive, wiping it clean of everything and then you can install a fresh copy of the OS. If you can't seem to do this, you may need to go to a friend who knows computers or to a computer repair center and have them do it for you but, I understand why you may want to just do it yourself too. I hope this helps. Also you need to be aware that there are programs out there that can be used to resurrect deleted files so, that's just one more reason why a complete format is a good idea. A good sight with lots of questions and answers is right here. http://www.tomshardware.com/ Good luck to you.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back