• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone traveling for turkey day?

Bugman

Verified
The only traveling I plan on is from my chair to the fridge and the bathroom. :p

Lol I love this sentence. Way to go Bugman ;)

I second that. Funny stuff. I'm not sure yet what my brother and I will do. We usually go to another brother's house and eat with his family but, he's thinking of just going out to eat this year so, we may do something similar. We have a great local restaurant that serves a variety of home style meals, salads and deserts. If you're ever down this way you should try them out. They're called K & W Cafeteria. Been around since before I was born. Their food is really good and it's a place with a calm, relaxing setting.

I'm going to travel to work.... in retail, so I get to work from 3 PM to midnight. Gonna be fun. :ranty:

Well, at least this year the store isn't going full time, all night long, til close on Friday. But, my boss also gets off at midnight, but has to be back at 4:30 in the morning. THAT sucks big time. I get to wait until 7 AM.

I am retired from Black Friday...errr...Thanksgiving night retail. No more "spark" for me.

Uh...my sis and her wife are coming back from a vacation to be with me, my gf, and my mum and Dad for the holidays so there's that. ;)

Thanks for the inspiration, Bugman. I just moved my refrigerator into the bathroom to save some steps.... Moving the bathroom into the kitchen seemed a little extreme....;) Going to T-day at my sister's house. She said those magical words: "Remeber to bring a cooler"!

Thanks for the inspiration, Bugman. I just moved my refrigerator into the bathroom to save some steps..

I like the way you think. A shame my bathroom is too small for that. On the other hand one of those half-size fridges might work..*looks for tape measure* :p

I had planned to take Amtrak to Baltimore to spend Thanksgiving with my mother.
Instead, I will fly to Chicago and spend Thanksgiving with my niece and her family.

I'm traveling about 20 minutes (or one town over) to may parent's house

No I'm staying home, I recently had surgery and can't travel to far because of the discomfort plus if I need any pain medicine it'd put me to sleep

I will have to travel to the local diner for my Thanksgiving dinner.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back