• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Store! M/M Tickling and Lickling

drk777us

Hey, all!

I know that aficionados of M/M tickling stuff are rare, but we're out here! For anyone interested, I've just opened a brand-new store. My pet project, years in the making, is ready to launch! :) Never-before-seen amateur clips of guys tickling and lickling each others feet...I've got just about every kind of guy in a wide variety of settings, and each clip was commissioned and directed by me. I'm ready to share them all with the world and, besides that, I need all the help I can get paying down grad school debts (maybe I will when I die?)

Whether you're into nudity, fully clothed, restrained in one way or another, free to squirm, American guys, Latinos, Russians, twinks, otters, you name it: give this store a shot and see what you think. There are some freakishly ticklish guys here, and licking drives them over the edge.

Even though I'm in medical science and love neurology, I have also come to believe that some people CAN tickle themselves. Severely. Find out why I've come to that conclusion!

Enjoy and please support my efforts if you can! Share with interested friends! Thanks! :D

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/121749

GFLT collage 1.jpg

just looked at the site... are these your clips and models, or are you just re-selling videos youve purchased from other people without asking or compensating them...?

These are webcam videos, so I wasn't present to film them and they're not "my models," but I directed each and every show remotely and no video was "purchased from other people." I personally compensated each model for each video (substantially more than I'm selling the vids for.)

Enjoy the vids. We had a lot of fun making them.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back