• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alexa the super ticklish waitress

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Still going on strong this week at Laughs for life, I've been wanting too post this video for quite a while now, because it's an absolute beauty. Meet Alexa, who is a friend of mine for a quite a while now. We met while working in the same restaurant for a period of time and kept in touch from there on in.

I have been trying to convince Alexa in trying out my tickling world for quite a while now, but our timing was never great and she always said that she would not be able to handle it, which I kind of believed her since I poked her in the ribs a few times while we we're co-workers always with great reactions. But that's one thing and being tickled and tied up is another.

So here we go, I was finally able to convince her in giving it a shot, all and while telling her that I won't be too cruel...which that was not completely true and here we have the very first and perhaps only session with the super ticklish Alexa.

Alexa is a 49 year old super ticklish waitress who just can't handle the tickling, no matter where you tickle her, she can't stand it, it really gets to her and it's a priceless session from the very first second to the last one. Alexa has a husky, loud, haha, old motor trying to start with snorts type of laugh...an absolutely fantastic addition to this session.

Alexa is dressed in a cute black top with skin jeans all while wearing a ball cap and sunglasses to hide her identity a little bit...

First part of the clip is upper body and Alexa still has a thight body for her age with a couple of sweet love handles and she gets a really good tickle ride here. I make sure to get her super sensitive ribs and she finds out just how ticklish her armpits are and OMG are they ticklish. Moving on to her knees and legs which also get a few good tickles and Alexa is already in laughs heaven. in the last few seconds of the upper body I start teasing her with the fact that the next portion of the clip will be the FEET and she reacts right away with a big "OH NON"...which means "OH NO" haha...

Second part of the clip...it's time to get those super soft size 8.5 feet the best tickling they ever got and that's exactly what they got. I absolutely loved her feet, lots of finger tickling in this one guys...but everything worked great on Alexa, to the exception of the bird feather which made her jump a little...the rest absolutely tickle tortured the hell out of her and she laughed like maniac most of the time she was shackled in the stocks!!! I tie her hands with cuffs to the stocks for the last part of the clip, that way she can't lay down, which is kind of cool. Alexa was a fantastic ticklee and I hope to get her back soon because everything was working great with her and she was surprised by the brush and just couldn't stand it, she flipped out when I pulled the electric toothbrush and I slowly and cruelly finished her off with my fingers....kinda of a perfect ending to a very great session.

If you love to see a super ticklish milf comment and laugh her head off while being tickled silly, this one is for you!!!

I can't be the only one loving this clip, it's just impossible...

Here's the link to my store, if you guys are looking to purchase any clips from me for the next few months, please use this link or the links I will be placing in my future posts because C4S is running a contest that rewards us producers, which is something that's really rare and also super cool.

https://clips4sale.com/115964/laughs-for-life/cid5532d33792463f43399a6063e4

By clicking on this link you will generate traffic to my contest link and thus helping me out in the contest, but even better if you purchase a clip from me while using this link you will generate points for me in the contest which would be amazing.

Of course, i'm always there for you guys so if you purchase something from me while using this link, email me ASAP for a surprise.

[email protected]

As usual look below for preview pics and follow the link for a nice 30 sec preview at C4S.

https://clips4sale.com/115964/laughs-for-life/cid5532d33792463f43399a6063e4

Attachments

• DSC00992.JPG
    DSC00992.JPG
    230.1 KB · Views: 342
  • DSC00993.JPG
    DSC00993.JPG
    245.9 KB · Views: 216
  • DSC00996.JPG
    DSC00996.JPG
    244.5 KB · Views: 281
  • DSC01011.JPG
    DSC01011.JPG
    232.4 KB · Views: 946
  • DSC01022.JPG
    DSC01022.JPG
    259.8 KB · Views: 484
Hahaha...are you from the Hamilton area? Nice to meet you btw :)

Thank you my friend, her clips is now available in UPPER and FEET clips. Basically it's the clip split in 2. Check this one out guys :)

Very torturous session and what a pair of feet, I had a blast to do and shoot this...she should be coming back soon, so let me know if anyone has ideas for this one...

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back