• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Next Chicagoland Tickling Munch & Play Party!! 1/13/18

TickleChgo

Verified
The first Chicagoland Tickling Anonymous Munch and Play Party of 2018 will be on the evening of Saturday, January 13, 2018. What better way to start off a new year than with some laughs!

The munch starts at 7 pm. As before we will meet at a restaurant/tavern on the near north side. Then, for those who want to continue the evening and play, we will adjourn to the nearby SINS Center.

If you would like to attend sign up for the event here https://fetlife.com/events/610831 or contact me offline. For safety and security reasons, the exact location of the restaurant will be given out prior to the event to those who sign up at the Event page as “Going” (not “Maybe”), but, for your planning purposes, the restaurant is in Niles.

If you want to go the SINS Center after the munch, you must register separately at the SINS Center at http://sinscenter.com/homeframe.htm **before noon on the Friday before the event.** When you register, you will need to pay $15 for a single visit Trial Membership, you have to be over 18, and you have to bring proper ID, i.e., a driver’s license.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Happy New Year!! The Chicagoland Tickling Anonymous (CTA) Munch and Play Party is a week away!! What better way to warm up from the bitter weather than with some laughter...

I will be sending out the specific location for the munch 1-2 days prior to the event via a message here on FetLife.

In order to receive the location, you **must** be signed up as “Going” on the event page here: https://fetlife.com/events/562787. I will **not** be sending the location to those signed up as “Maybe Going.”

Also, if you plan to go the the SINS Center following the Munch portion of the evening, you **must** sign up for a Trial Membership here **before noon on Friday, 1/12**: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-sin...or-fetish-exploration-registration-4600552376

Let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to seeing you all soon!

So who all is thinking of going to this? I am thinking this might be my only chance ever.

NEWSFLASH – SINS Center lost lease, closing indefinitely

I am thinking this might be my only chance ever.

@DewDizzle - you may be right, because - NEWSFLASH – SINS Center has lost its lease and will be closing indefinitely the week after this event, on Jan. 20, 2018. This may be the last tickle munch/play party we have for a while, so you might want to think about attending this one and registering soon, par-tickle-ularly if you’ve not had the chance to visit SINS…

Aw, condolences man. That was what ended my events in CA. Our club was so ideal, and when it closed, it broke my heart.

Aw, condolences man. That was what ended my events in CA. Our club was so ideal, and when it closed, it broke my heart.

Good to hear from ya, man! Not to worry, darlin', SINS will reopen, and, if by some chance it does not, we *will* find a new venue. After all, as you know, been doin' this since circa '85...

You are the O.G., brother man! Original Gatherer, that is. :)

Been too long. Next time I can find my way to Chicago, I would dig sharing grub and catching up.

I've sent out the details for the munch this Saturday by pm.

If you want to go and have not received them, please pm me.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back