• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

These movies have to stop part 4- should have waited for part 13

Mrcool

4th Level Orange Feather
Oh boy, so this was supposed to come out on Halloween, a holiday special if you will. Sadly due to me being lazy I MEAN writers block its coming out now. So recently it was announced that a new Friday the 13th movie is in the works. Now I am quite the fan of the films known as Friday the 13th. My first being part 3 which I saw in theaters and saw each one in theaters after that. Why you may ask...good question. After part 4 ( my favorite in the series ) they became a mixed bag.
Part 5 was an interesting film that has a large body count and its plot all starts on the most griping of ideas...a kid giving someone a chocolate bar. Its a decent film but not as good as what came before.
Part 6 is on par with the classic anthology films and while silly is a lot of fucking fun. This is the Friday film I play when I have a bunch of my buddies with me. Part 7 is without a doubt the worst in the series and is really REALLY bad. It brings more supernatural elements and it just doesn't work and top it off with the blood being almost completely removed this one is a film that is quite possibly the worst mainstream horror film I've seen. Part 8 gets a bad rap for both good and bad reasons. Yes the title is very misleading and a rip off of Muppets take Manhattan. But it does bring back the gore we all missed so dearly. Also it has a nightmare on elm street type way of its kills by that I mean all the characters die in say that relates to his/her character showing that there is some thought process within the kills here. Also dispite only the lat act taking place in the title location, its awesome they put Jason on a cruise ship. So yeah dispite some flaws its still an enjoyable flick.
Part 9....is a very mixed bag. It should be noted that due to the previous 3 films doing poorly at the box office the series was sold at new line cinema aka the house that freddy built. Within the rules of the purchase however states the new line cinema is not allowed the use Friday the 13th within the title. So we have titles such as this one JASON GOES TO HELL-THE FINAL FRIDAY. Anywho, the film it self has very little Jason in it. He is on screen for a brief moment at the start but is soon shot to fucking smithareens. Because of this Jason is a worm....cool, and he somehow controls a guys mind to eat his heart, in the most disgusting scene in the franchise. And badabing badaboom its a body switching film. The death scenes in this film, while neat are pretty forgettable.
And then came JASON FUCKING X.
ITS SO BAD ASS with a mediocre plot WITH AWESOME KILLS and some pretty lame ones AND JASON LOOKS FUCKING SICK for the last act of the film.
I consider freddy vs jason more of a nightmare on elm street film than a F13 film so........THE REBOOT was alright.
So that lands us here were I end this saying....really

This is just a step away from an "Abbott & Costello meet Jason" territory. But hey, the worst of the F13 movies made more than I ever will so.....

They should have stopped with the first Jurassic Park movie. It had a message and got it across very well. Instead, they ended up making two awful sequels and then a spin-off series (aka Jurassic World) which pretty much spit on the first move's already defiled corpse altogether and ultimately ruined the message Michael Crichton was trying to get across.

They should have stopped with the first Jurassic Park movie. It had a message and got it across very well. Instead, they ended up making two awful sequels and then a spin-off series (aka Jurassic World) which pretty much spit on the first move's already defiled corpse altogether and ultimately ruined the message Michael Crichton was trying to get across.

I may make one about those movies, after all only the first 2 were based off the books and the rest really shouldnt count

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back