• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great party for me, but low customer turnout (not meant to be a rant)

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
Hello,

I write this post because I felt bad chiefly for the models and for the organizer of the event.

I'll provide a detailed recount of my experience in a later post. I benefited from the low customer turn out at this Foot Party (20 women and about 5 customers). However, I don't know what that says for the future of more events.

I wish I knew why the event was poorly attended. There were twenty customers who went through the registration process. Yet just five (probably including myself) showed up. I get that it is the second event, but I wonder if this will sour both the models (to attend future events,) or the organizer from continuing promoting the events.

I like the organizer a lot. Because of him, I made great contacts and finally have an outlet that doesn't require me to Russian roulette with prostitutes for fetish activities.

A $50 registration fee, and a $20/10 minutes is reasonable, given the more intimate nature compared to a lap dances.

I polled two TMF members who I have gotten to know over the years before the second event took place. One mentioned the distance, which is understandable. The other mentioned that it wasn't exactly his cup of tea.

It was great to see one fellow member at this event (we didn't get to chat but we did recognize each other since we were the only two Tickling away). I hope they share their experience with you all.

One of the models suggested that it may have been the proximity to Thanksgiving. I believe many with our fetish are shy and it takes an act of God to get them to cross the rubicon and attend an event.

Anyways, would love feedback so I can pass it along. I really hope Foot Parties continue, whether it is TFP or some other iteration. I will go to as many future TFPs as possible though (assuming more come).

I tickled the hell out of the feet of a number of women, so the lack of competition was useful for me.

Thanks,

K

Hmm

Hello,

I write this post because I felt bad chiefly for the models and for the organizer of the event.

I'll provide a detailed recount of my experience in a later post. I benefited from the low customer turn out at this Foot Party (20 women and about 5 customers). However, I don't know what that says for the future of more events.

I wish I knew why the event was poorly attended. There were twenty customers who went through the registration process. Yet just five (probably including myself) showed up. I get that it is the second event, but I wonder if this will sour both the models (to attend future events,) or the organizer from continuing promoting the events.

I like the organizer a lot. Because of him, I made great contacts and finally have an outlet that doesn't require me to Russian roulette with prostitutes for fetish activities.

A $50 registration fee, and a $20/10 minutes is reasonable, given the more intimate nature compared to a lap dances.

I polled two TMF members who I have gotten to know over the years before the second event took place. One mentioned the distance, which is understandable. The other mentioned that it wasn't exactly his cup of tea.

It was great to see one fellow member at this event (we didn't get to chat but we did recognize each other since we were the only two Tickling away). I hope they share their experience with you all.

One of the models suggested that it may have been the proximity to Thanksgiving. I believe many with our fetish are shy and it takes an act of God to get them to cross the rubicon and attend an event.

Anyways, would love feedback so I can pass it along. I really hope Foot Parties continue, whether it is TFP or some other iteration. I will go to as many future TFPs as possible though (assuming more come).

I tickled the hell out of the feet of a number of women, so the lack of competition was useful for me.

Thanks,

K

Thanks. I went to one in NYC. Tickled the hell out of a lady for 100 bucks. Had a great orgasm. Would do it again.

Can't say I heard of this event happening, and probably couldn't have made it anyway (location). But, more important for most, cost. $50 registration, not bad. $20 for a 10 minute session, again, not bad. But, if you want to do several, the cost adds up. Guess if you have that kind of free money, great! I know I don't; can't speak for others. If you had a great time, kudos to ya, I be envious. And, I see your concerns over whether more such events could happen - if no one shows up, the host gets nothing, the ticklees get nothing, everyone spent money getting there and back home....why bother the next time? Maybe if this new tax reform turns the economy around big time real quick, like they say it will.........

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back