• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New "Star Trek: Enterprise" Story for My 1000th Post

Well dig dug dog I think that the captain should tickle T'Pol on her lower extremities to help her get through Pon Farr with the doctor's assistance of course with the use of more than just fingers. :D :evilha:

Thanks for being open to suggestions.

Great Story!

Great Story, D3! :)

Your writing grows even MORE excellent with time...a good trend, no?

I agree with a previous posting...I would think that with T'Pol entering Pon Far, there would need to be some drastic measures taken to "short circuit" her mind & body processes until they could reach a Vulcan ship. Though personally, I prefer the idea of Hoshi being the only one in the know. After what he observed, Phlox would certainly want to let her give it a try...and patient-doctor confidientality would prevent him from suggesting this method to anyone else on the ship!

Always enjoy your posts.

Bandit

can`t wait for that episode!!lol....as usual a very nicely crafted story D D D....:bowing: :bowing: btw....re:ms portman.....:lovestory

bandit--thank you for your warm review. It's interesting that you pictured the doctor as "watching".

tss--glad you share my affection for Ms. Portman. Hey, what do you think of Natasha Lyonne? (She is another member of the faith.)

Again--thanks to all who posted!

dig dug dog

Natalie Portman is one serious piece of kiefer! Seriously shagable!:couch:

What was that movie where she was sitting in a car with no floor, in her bare feet?

dig dug dog said:
"Kiefer"? Huh? As in Southerland?! :confused:

ddd

Nope, "k-i-e-f-e-r". Notice the lower case "K" there. "Kiefer" (pronounced kiye-fur) is Brit slang for a woman. It ranks up there along with minge, fanny etc. Usually used by blokes appraising a bird for her sexual attractiveness. A cornerstone of male chauvenism. :D

Kiefer....

Ya know what sucks... my cousin is named kiefer... damn i hope he never visits England..... :eek:

The natalie portman movie that you're talking about Jim is "Where the Heart is"

Aside from that,
FUCKING AWESOME STORY D3!

I don't even watch star trek and you've made a trekkie out of me!

A sequel would definitely be awesome, maybe some of that trademark breaking down of willpower that you're so damn good at! (the anna k story comes to mind...can you repost that btw?)

Anyways, congrats on the 1000 posts, and I apologize for not reading this sooner, it was AWESOME nevertheless!

Scoob

Darth,

Thank you and thanks for this resurrection of the dead.

dig dug

hehe

I tend to go check out oldies :p You never know what you'll find.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back