• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LeVar Ball's OMG WTF moment

Barbershopman

TMF Master
"Who? What was he over there for?" "Don't tell me nothing. Everybody wants to make it seem like he helped me out." "Like I told him (LiAngelo), They try to make a big deal out of nothing sometimes. I'm from LA, I've seen a lot worse things happen than a guy taking some glasses."

This was LaVar Ball's response to ESPN asking him about Donald Trump's involvement in his son and two other UCLA basketball players being released after being arrested for theft of sunglasses in China. The players were looking at 10 years in jail before Trump's intervention.

Now, Trump didn't help by tweeting if the players will thank him for intervening on their behalf, (they should by the way), HOWEVER, for Ball to claim that this is no big deal, and that he thinks Trump helped HIM out, am I missing something? He helped you out by keeping your kid out of jail for the next TEN YEARS!!

To claim that you have seen a lot worse in LA may be true, but WAKE UP YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH!!! These kids did something ILLEGAL, in a country that the penalties for such crimes, (and that's what they are crimes) are much harsher than you or I could imagine.

I hope his Big Baller Brand tanks and we can be rid of him and his too long 15 minutes of fame. He is delusional to think that he and his sons are God's gift to the basketball world. In my opinion this guy is an IDIOT who cares about nothing but himself and his sons, but mostly himself.

Unfortunately, as long as his son plays for the Lakers, he will always be ready to step in the spotlight. Is anybody else as tired of this guy as I am?

Barbershopman

Trump vs. LaVar Ball....talk about a couple of witless wonders. Both are imbeciles icanpabele of putting anything ahead of their own massive egos.

As a general rule the more LaVar speaks publicly, the more foolish he looks and the more negative attention he brings to his kids.

And to make matters worse, I guess he triggered "The Donald" by not lavishing him with enough praise (the players and UCLA coach did thank him, actually) Now Trump is saying he should have "left them in jail." Poor leadership...SAD!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back