• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All hell broke loose! MFmmmm/f

roninnawashi

TMF Poster
I’m not sure how many people read my post about my wife kicking me in the face the other night when I tickled her feet, but last night there was some fallout from that and I thought I would share it here. I will start this by saying that “taboo” tickling between relatives is not my thing so if I miss any details that would be important to those who are into it, well, I’m sorry! Your kink is not my kink but your kink is ok! Names changed to protect the innocent lol.

Basically, we were at a house party last night with a bunch of family and a bunch more folks I don’t know. I was mostly sober and I was one of the few that was. My wife and I have playful arguments a lot. Just back and forth snarkiness because it is fun. I was picking on her for being drunk and she eventually “yelled” at me to quit making fun of her. I replied with “ok, I wouldn’t want you to kick me in the face again!” So naturally this raised the question of what the hell happened. I explained it to my sister in law without making it sound all...Pervy lol. Well, that’s where things went south.

My brother in law overheard and immediately turned around and said “Oh, Ashley is ticklish?!” And started walking towards her. Now, he is a nice enough guy....but he’s kinda creepy and touchy feely. My wife yelled at him not to touch her but I don’t think he even considered it for a second. (I know, non-consensual blah blah, but let’s be honest...most people who aren’t members here, when they tickle or get tickled it is non consensual.)

Before she could run away, he latched onto her with an arm around her waist from behind and turned his free hand into a claw digging his fingertips into her ribcage. She screamed and he didn’t stop. He tickled her ribs until she was collapsed on the ground and he was still tickling. One of their friends jumped out of a chair and pulled her arms up over her head and trapped them underneath his legs and started tickling her under her arms. My poor wife was in total hysterics. Laughing, begging, threatening and swearing.

It didn’t take long before more people joined in. All in all, I think there were about 6 people tickling her including her adult son and her adult nephew. She was completely surrounded and they were getting her everywhere. I saw her shoes fly. I saw her exposed stomach at one point with her sister blowing raspberries on it. She was to the point of silent laughter. This wasnt sensual tickling by any means. From what i could see they were being pretty ferocious.

I realized this was a bit too much with all of them as drunk as they were and I tried to call them off and make them stop but they really weren’t listening. She was yelling random stuff when she could catch her breath. Here’s some of the stuff I was able to make out:

“Please stop!”
“No, not my toes!”
“Stop I’m going to pee!”
“Seriously I just peed my pants!” (If that was true, it wasn’t very much. It wasn’t visible at all.)

And then I heard “f***ing stop!!!!!” It sounded a bit like I may need an exorcist at this point. So, I started physically removing people and eventually helped her get free and to her feet. She was a mess. She had one sock on, one foot bare. Her shoes were somewhere. Her shirt was pulled up over her right breast (still in her bra), her hair was a disaster and he makeup was running down her face. She was pissed, but oddly enough not at me haha!

We have intentionally set up situations where she is tickled by others but it was never like this and it was always discussed beforehand. This sort of thing normally turns me on, but I was pretty irritated. We left shortly after that. But in retrospect....it was kind of hot....I’m not telling her that though lol!

Classic metaphor of a snowball rolling downhill, huh?

Well I do feel bad for your wife; sometimes stuff like this can get out of hand, and personally I hate when that happens. But then again I'm not even sure I have a hardcore tickle fetish like some others do...but anyway, crazy story! Amazing how so many people can get behind one idea of entertainment

This may come across as wrong or mean, But as the OP stated many scenarios like this are non-con, in my eyes, non-con is is what gets most people excited. Most of my younger life, it was always that way. What I learned early on was to keep it short. Most people can stand intense tickling if it's only for a short time. It's when it goes on too long that it becomes a problem. And I can see where too much alcohol contributes to that problem...

i totally get what you are saying but for an outsider just reading this, it is SOOOO hot!lol as time passes hopefully you can look at it the same way because i fantasize about shit like this happening to my girl:) great story brother

This is the dream scenario. It's brutal and you feel bad for her but at the same time it is incredibly hot. I've been in the same situation. There's just something about it that makes it unbeliveably hot.

It sounds hot my friend. Your wife sounds as though she would be really fun to tickle of course I would want it to be just you, her and I involved. Either you joining me in tickling her or you watching me tickle her.

This reminds me of a party I attended where a lady was group tickled rather similar to your story. The lady in her late 30s was under a pile of tickling fingers and her foot was wiggling right at me so I had to oblige.
I didn't tickle the foot long but it reacted so well too my touch, one of those golden, expressive feet where the toes spread out one way but go the other and they curl up. That got flexed and squirmed so amazingly for those few moments.
Good, memory.

Poor girl she probably thought her sister would save her but then it was raspberry time lol great story

It's fantasy at it's best, but in reality, not a great thing for your wife. In fantasy, I'd love to have one of those feet on my hands. But in reality, I can feel for your wife...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back